We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
OD'd & Bitch Slapped Options

Pandora
#21 Posted : 10/24/2012 11:10:07 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I remember that Rivea. I hope it wasn't disappointing. Interesting that your female other half wants to do it more often.

These days, I'm down to hitting DMT maybe two to three times a year and breaking through once. At least that's what the past year was . . . . what with the changes I've gone through and the bark crisis, I cannot see that changing anytime soon.

Also, I am finding more and more these days that . . . less is more. Take a low dose, be it shrooms, LSD, DMT, MDMA, whatever it is and I seem to go very very deep if I just let myself. . . . .

That plus the procurement in 2010 of a Glass Vaporgenie . . . no more needing to take 3-5 massive rips to go all the way . . . . For me the key to a good breakthrough is NOT to OD - it can just get so damned crazy, difficult to parse, literally insane and/or terrifying that I wind up with trip titles like this one.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

oden
#22 Posted : 10/25/2012 12:32:42 PM

odin the one

The Cosmic Bitch!
Lamo i love reading your stuff pan<3
I remember when you told me about my honeymoon phase, i thought nooo they love me they want me there.
Then i got mine and lord did i get mine! was still shaking 30 min's after my death.

the interaction in hyperspace with the entity's is a coin toss.
But my thought is what do blind people see on dmt?

When i think of the funniest report i have ever read, it has to be the one about
the guy just sitting outside in his garden on a beautiful day and decided to make a hyperjump and just as he knew he was gone.
his neighbor cranked up a chainsaw about 20 ft from him and hacked a tree up during his whole trip..
EPIC!
oden attached the following image(s):
Priest-Purgatory-Art.jpg (296kb) downloaded 315 time(s).

Mindlusion
#23 Posted : 11/2/2012 4:32:35 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

oden wrote:

his neighbor cranked up a chainsaw about 20 ft from him and hacked a tree up during his whole trip..
EPIC!

hehe, that would be wild, I've had the same thing happen on a salvia trip, but it didnt seem to effect it as much as I would expect with DMT
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

BirdmanDMT
#24 Posted : 4/6/2018 2:25:17 AM

"You going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

antrocles wrote:

STOP QUESTIONING.
THE LONGER YOU CAN CEASE TO QUESTION, THE LONGER YOU GET TO STAY IN HEAVEN.

...Why is it that you feel that "questioning your experience" while in the experience is something you shouldn't do?

-Birdman
"You going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

DmnStr8
#25 Posted : 4/6/2018 3:08:13 AM

Come what may

BirdmanDMT wrote:
antrocles wrote:

STOP QUESTIONING.
THE LONGER YOU CAN CEASE TO QUESTION, THE LONGER YOU GET TO STAY IN HEAVEN.

...Why is it that you feel that "questioning your experience" while in the experience is something you shouldn't do?

-Birdman

The more you question, the more your ego is involved. Question it afterward, not during. During, let go. No questions.. no mind.. no ego.. just be! It can be very peaceful and wonderful when the ego isnt constantly fighting it.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

tseuq
#26 Posted : 4/6/2018 9:14:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
Question it afterward, not during. During, let go.. no mind.. no ego.. just be!

When does the psychedelic experience end? Mind is looping, over and over.

Silence... now.

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

DmnStr8
#27 Posted : 4/6/2018 2:13:50 PM

Come what may

tseuq wrote:
DmnStr8 wrote:

Silence... now.

tseuq

Indeed! That's why I meditate!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

null24
#28 Posted : 4/7/2018 2:07:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

tseuq wrote:
DmnStr8 wrote:

Silence... now.

tseuq

Not the one where you die at the end, the one where you come down at the end. That's the trip I believe DmnStr8 is speaking ofBig grin .
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Eaglepath
#29 Posted : 5/4/2018 8:34:20 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Jorkest wrote:
hey pandora...the BEST thing to do after being bitch slapped...is to go DIRECTLY back...dont wait another second...go back..and just confront 'them'

i actually got beaten up once...in this world..but was fighting them off in THAT world...i was being thrashed around on my bed...pinned down...beaten and punched...i came out of it like....WTF!? so a friend called and asked if he could come by..and i was like...YEAH...so then i had a sitter..went back to my friend playing guitar..and everything was worked out on the next visit

I like thisSmile Many times with Changa it can drive me crazy.. If I get "bitch slapped" or coming back really upset or confused about something, then I usually find myself laughing like a psychopath inline with speaking glossolalia meanwhile Im pouring the Changa in the bong(as much as it will fit) and then just in pure psychosis lighting the pipe and dissapears.. hihi..

Now I do not recommend this but this has got me the most incredible journeys so yes.. just dive right back in and "do not diddle the dose" - Mckenna.

The key is to not think.. put your thoughts and feelings aside.. the entities are using these weapons to play with you.. Be the man of your own house!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Eaglepath
#30 Posted : 5/4/2018 8:36:02 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

oden wrote:

When i think of the funniest report i have ever read, it has to be the one about
the guy just sitting outside in his garden on a beautiful day and decided to make a hyperjump and just as he knew he was gone.
EPIC!

Hahaha love it!!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

MachienDome
#31 Posted : 8/26/2018 10:28:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LOL very enjoyable report Pandora, thanks for sharing! Thumbs up
"In this secret room, from the past, I seek the future..."

PREV12