We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
DMT Police Seizure (aka DMT BUSTS AND MEDIA COVERAGE) Options

ohayoco
#41 Posted : 2/28/2009 11:01:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A Nexus member says he/she's just been busted http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=3828
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

GirlsHateMe
#42 Posted : 2/28/2009 11:19:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You hit the nail on the head with what you said in regards to what I posted, id quote it but ive already started typing this, but basicly yes we need some ethical good guy dealers in the world giving people good deals and good product. It is true that people care more about a dollar than a repeat happy customer, or in worse scenarios a healthy customer.

And from what that guy posted, I think he may have been a little to liberal with his distribution methods.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.

ChemEng
#43 Posted : 3/1/2009 2:25:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Why would someone take the extreme risk of dealing drugs if it wasn't to make money? All the "ethical good guy dealers" are smart enough to restrict their dealings to close friends only.

GirlsHateMe
#44 Posted : 3/1/2009 3:16:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Because dealing drugs is a huge risk, but some people are good at risk management, you pick your deals and you make the most money you can out of the fewest transactions as possible. Theres still an ethic that can be followed to help out your friends and not charge a huge markup. You can weigh bags properly and things like that. Just be honest, theres nothing wrong with making a buck, but not at the explicit expense of others who dont know better.

Taking advantage of people is always wrong.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.

ohayoco
#45 Posted : 3/1/2009 9:06:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Has Pixx's thread about getting busted been deleted? Did it turn out to be a hoax?
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

The Traveler
#46 Posted : 3/1/2009 9:22:32 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

ohayoco wrote:
Has Pixx's thread about getting busted been deleted? Did it turn out to be a hoax?

I'm not aware of any moderator deleting that thread. I guess Pixx deleted the thread himself by deleting the first post (this effectively deletes the thread).

PREV123