We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Aya Honey Tonic Options

Frusciante
#1 Posted : 10/24/2012 3:35:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive heard in Iran the mix Syrian Rue with honey for a daily tonic.
So..
I was thinking of taking some shredded vine sold as Aya Negro yellow dye, cooking it in the slow cooker with a pinch or two of Fumaric acid for a few days, changing the water once a day, reducing and mixing a homeopathic or maybe microdose amount into some honey, then reducing to the original volume of the honey in order to make a honey tonic for my night time Passion Flower/Chamomile tea.

I was at the cooperative looking for some honey and I found Hungarian Acacia Honey, I found this really exciting.
I arrived home and did some research and found this Hungarian Acacia to be what we call the Black Lotus in the U.S.

So no biggie, the lotus tree adds some extra Flavinoids and and health benefits.
I couldn't find anything saying that the tree contained SSRI or anything with contradictions, Is there any reason this would not be safe?

So I also was reading to see if anyone else does this, could not find it, but I did find a thread at the Shroom-ry that said some people do mix honey with brews, that the sugars don't cause any negative effects when mixed, and claim that honey actually makes the brew more potent.

Has anyone made a similar Honey Tonic?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

RebornInSmoke
#2 Posted : 10/25/2012 1:16:24 AM

Lysergic Feline

when it says hungarian acacia honey, the honey doesnt contain any acacia.

it just means that the bees have just been in amongst the flowers of the hungarian acacia tree.

same for my portuguese orange blossom honey. the bees have just had access to orange blossom flowers. there are no actual flowers or parts thereof in the honey itself.

you'll be fine Pleased
Gun it to 88...
..::those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak::..
<3

Frusciante
#3 Posted : 10/25/2012 2:25:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I understand it doesn't actually contain the Black Lotus flowers, the bees graze on the flowers and then make the honey. Which does bring with it alkaloids from the Lotus flowers.
I'm not aware of anything in the flowers that would be harmful. Mostly Flavinoids.

Hopefully this will help keep me healthy in the Flu/Cold season.

MySmelf
#4 Posted : 10/26/2012 11:24:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is interesting.
I wonder, will it work to take extracted harmalas dissolve it in alcohol then mix in some honey and let the alcohol evaporate?

This could be a good way to dose harmalas. Cool
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.

PsilocybeChild
#5 Posted : 10/27/2012 5:22:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Ive heard in Iran the mix Syrian Rue with honey for a daily tonic

Do you have any links? I'd be interested in reading about this.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

Frusciante
#6 Posted : 10/29/2012 12:40:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

link
" Our later French edition of Mattioli, as well as providing a description of harmala, states that the seed of wild rue (i.e. harmal) prepared and mixed with honey and sesame oralmond oil is remarkable in purging melancholy by vomit and also treats epilepsy "

link
" I grow in all wastelands and desert margins of Iran including Tehran-Saveh, Tehran-Qom, Isfahan-Kashan, Qazvin-Rostamabad (Rudbar), Karaj suburbs, Azna-Bushehr, Tafresh and several other regions in Iran. My seeds are hypnotic, cause perspiration, anti-worm and promote menstruation. I loose mucus; I am lactogogue, diuretic and carminative, laxative for eczema and phlegm and anthelmintic of Taenia. Eating my seeds is beneficial for treatment of epilepsy (hysteria), dementia and other neurotic and psychic diseases. I am useful for curing hydropsy and sciatic. Eating my soaked seeds is useful for digesting eczematous materials, blood purifying and loosing mucus. Boiling 37 grams of my seeds with four time of water and then filtered the solution and mix it with 100 gram of honey and 70 grams of sesame oil is useful for asthma and cure dry as well as wet cough if it is gradually eaten for one month. If you put a small quantity of the seeds in 30 times as much water of grape juice and boil to a quarter and drink each day 10 grams for 30 days, it would have an undeniable effect for hysteria. If those suffering from sciatic eat 7.5 grams of my seeds continually for 15 days, it will be cure. My seeds accompany with flax seed and honey is prescribed for asthma. Those who are addicted to drug can roast my seeds and then pound them with honey for cure. My smoke is anti-allergy hence it is useful for fighting evil eye of people who we have allergy. My incense alleviates toothache. I should be eaten from 5 grams to 10 grams and exceeding that in eating would be poisonous. I will cure hasty ejaculation which caused by debauchery and I am the most useful drug for nocturnal emission."

link
"A mixture of crushed espand seeds, honey, wine, chicken gall, saffron and fennel juice, is said to help strengthen weak vision."