We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MSM and Joint Parasites Options

flickedbic
#1 Posted : 9/22/2012 7:21:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In the NexusChat a few weeks ago I was reading a conversation between some folks and someone (was it jamie?) brought up MSM and joint parasites that age us(?) and linked a David Wolfe video also; the discussion than changed to telemerase... anyhow I found an interview with Wolfe where he basically says:

Step 1) MSM calcium dissolver - (for parasite shells?)
Step 2) Reishi for antibiotic remedy while their defenses are downed.

Is there a third step to pull them and the parasites out such as using Liquid Zeolite, Garlic, or Enzyme Therapy?

Any further info or recommendations especially abut this possible third step I read in another forum? I don't have any books... I do know MSM should be started low and slowly built to avoid negative symptoms of a rapid detox...

Blessings.
All readable matter in the above post is ficticious.

Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Without prejudice.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 9/22/2012 9:08:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have never had negative detox symptoms and I started with lots..I take 1-2 tablespoons of MSM at a time each morning and started taking at that dose when I first started daily dosing..some other might have detox symptoms though I really cant say..

But yeah, you want to take the sulphur(MSM,DMSO etc) to break down the calcium around these organisms so that you can get at them with other herbs that kill them..in theory. You need high doses of MSM for this though..so make sure you are not just taking a little capsule or something and expecting this to be that effective. You can basically take an ounce of MSM if you want without toxic side effects.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#3 Posted : 9/22/2012 9:08:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have never had negative detox symptoms and I started with lots..I take 1-2 tablespoons of MSM at a time each morning and started taking at that dose when I first started daily dosing..some other might have detox symptoms though I really cant say..

But yeah, you want to take the sulphur(MSM,DMSO etc) to break down the calcium around these organisms so that you can get at them with other herbs that kill them..in theory. You need high doses of MSM for this though..so make sure you are not just taking a little capsule or something and expecting this to be that effective. You can basically take an ounce of MSM if you want without toxic side effects.
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#4 Posted : 9/23/2012 1:35:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Because pure chemicals are usually not absorbed by the body as well as nutrients in plant material, i would recommend eating lot´s of broccoli or brussels sprouts, if you think youare in need of more sulphur. These vegetables are very rich in sulphur and also in vitamins A, C and B. Pure health food.

flickedbic
#5 Posted : 9/23/2012 5:42:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I appreciate the helpful replies. I already have Broccoli double underline for it's sulphur as well as cysteine content; both being Glutathione(the mother of all antioxidants) precursors.

I have added brussel sprouts to my sulfur foods list: Black Daikon Radishe, Brussel sprouts, broccoli, kale, collards, cabbage, cauliflower, watercress, garlic and onion.

Time to steam up some Brocc...

Could the above foods/juices would potentiate a MSM dose by their co-factors.

Blessings.

Without prejudice.

jamie
#6 Posted : 9/23/2012 8:29:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

all of those veggies like kale, broccoli and cabbage can actaqully suppress the thyroid if you eat them too much. I would not go crazy eating way too much of them. This is one of those situations where moderation is good.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#7 Posted : 9/23/2012 8:29:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

all of those veggies like kale, broccoli and cabbage can actaqully suppress the thyroid if you eat them too much. I would not go crazy eating way too much of them. This is one of those situations where moderation is good.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#8 Posted : 9/23/2012 8:30:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
Because pure chemicals are usually not absorbed by the body as well as nutrients in plant material, i would recommend eating lot´s of broccoli or brussels sprouts, if you think youare in need of more sulphur. These vegetables are very rich in sulphur and also in vitamins A, C and B. Pure health food.

The body will basically take up as much MSM as you give it. There have been lots of studies on this. The problem arises with MSM when you have it cut with things like silicon dioxide. In that case there is evidence that the body wont take up nearly as much of it..so you want pure MSM crystals with no anti caking stuff added.
Long live the unwoke.

Jörmungandr
#9 Posted : 10/13/2012 3:09:20 PM

Everything I say is purely hypothetical

This is very interesting and not something I was aware of parasitic worms that effect the gut but didn't know they could be prevalent throughout the whole body. A quick online search showed me that 80% of the worlds population were affected by parasites and lots of links to expensive detox programmes.

Would someone be kind enough to explain in laymans terms a step by step home detox programme?

It's time for me to start looking after my body better and a cleanse seems like the place to start
Very happy
โ€œMy brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.โ€

โ€” Nikola Tesla

endlessness
#10 Posted : 10/13/2012 4:13:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can we cite some sources here please?

For example, Broccoli causing thyroid issues, where? A quick google scholar search finds the exact opposite it seems:

http://www.tandfonline.c...0.1207/s15327914nc5501_7

Quote:
Indicators of liver (transaminases) and thyroid [thyroid-stimulating hormone, total triiodothyronine (T3), and free thyroxine (T4)] function were examined in detail. No significant or consistent subjective or objective abnormal events (toxicities) associated with any of the sprout extract ingestions were observed."

It seems there's a lot more positive articles in general, correlations in humans, animal research, in vitro, etc, regarding anti-oxidant, dna-protective and anti-cancer effects.

but maybe i am missing something?

DeMenTed
#11 Posted : 10/13/2012 5:30:13 PM

Barry

I love brocolli and brussel sprouts, result!! Very happy

jamie
#12 Posted : 10/13/2012 6:40:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I should have been more specific...its large ammounts of raw crusiferous vegetables in the diet of a person with insufficient iodine intake that may be problematic...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20361352

I dunno if I believe this 100% though..I have also read of raw crusifers interferring with some other thyroid processes but I dont know who to believe.
Long live the unwoke.

flickedbic
#13 Posted : 10/23/2012 3:40:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea raw broccoli and crucierous veg. contain goitrogens but these are deactivated with even light steaming or even possibly juicing David Wolfe says. I steam mine 2 minutes and enjoy with fresh, potentiating Arugala.
Wolfes Broccoli extract(ed IC3) doesn't have goitrogens.

Listening to an interview of him just now; he made another point for MSM. Solving hormone issues, the root cause of many misdiagnosis.

Summary and *added data*:

MSM is a Methyl donor(like TMG, Betaine, B6, B9, B12, Glutathione- *a most powerful antioxidant found in raw asparagus, broccoli, avocado, spinach, watermelon and walnuts; Vitamin D3 is strongly tied to endogenous Glutathione production* ); he thinks near 50% of population has methylation problems as all mammals, he says, have been sprayed and contaminated with the "bad estrogen" DDT: and we might lack the opposing progesterone/testosterone (vigorous excersize, sun exposure, barefoot contact with earth (grounding) and element exposure help build these natural estrogen opposers; ***herbs like tongkat ali also?***). Anyways...

"Bad estrogen = missing methyl groups". Removers of bad estrogen are these methyl donors. Another great one is Melatonin, he says. Aged citrus peel or lemon or lime peel juiced good, Iodine deactivates bad estrogen. De-fated flax draws bad estrogen out of the system. Oats (and oat grass powders) are good too he says.

Smile I like soak my oats (gotta try throwing in goji berries also - a great methylator) 24 hours with a pinch of wheat/rye powder in a jar filled with hot water and a splash of apple cider vinegar.Smile

Indole 3 Carbinole is what he is selling extracted from Broccoli to block estrogen; I3C ->DIM (strong anti-cancer) I think he says this and juicing both would. A less powerful antagonist of bad estrogen from berries/apple is CDG a form of calcium.

Chamomile and Passionflower (in caps or tinqture) -Aromatase inhibitors stop creation of bad estrogen from hormones.
Resveratrol, Quercetin and Olive oil are other Aromatase inhibitors; allowing one to hold onto hormones longer.

Without prejudice.