We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Working on bufotenine extraction! Options

AluminumFoilRobots
#21 Posted : 5/17/2012 7:38:13 PM

gufyg

Well ok guys, I'm working on getting the fumaric acid but barring that I may just have to do the Noman's routine... I mean he says that using the acetone step gets it to 80-90% purity, does you guy's experience tell you otherwise?

I have my yopo-solution down to ~20 ml, very syrupy... I'll let you guys know how pulling this one out goes...! Thanks for all the help!
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Fairly responsible Kratom user.

"whenever he drank ayahuasca, he had such beautiful visions that he used to put his hands over his eyes for fear somebody might steal them."
in between the grinding-brakes of a train crash while aluminum-foil robots make obnoxious sex noises on a static-filled walkie-talkie radio.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

flickedbic
#22 Posted : 5/18/2012 5:20:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Others mentioned myspicesage website for cheap Fumeric, free shipping in USA (and a sample oz of any spice?).

Barring Fumeric; I don't have any experience with Nomans other than reading of others having good results (I spliced their recommendations into the tek version I posted earlier this thread).

I imagine close to 100% Bufo could be had by purifying the "Noman/Anandenanthera" tek results with the Naptha/Acetone binary mix as mentioned at the end of the "No Smell" tek...

Do keep us informed. Smile

Blessings.
All readable matter in the above post is ficticious.

Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Without prejudice.

AluminumFoilRobots
#23 Posted : 5/21/2012 7:47:50 PM

gufyg

Ok, so I've gotten to the IPA step in the Noman's TEK (settled as I didn't want to wait for fumaric!), currently evaporating to a syrup...
I'm making a trip to the nearest bigger town (the joys of country living!) to search high and low for klean-strip acetone, do y'all know off the top of yr head about any other clean-evapping brands of acetone?
But that's not my real question: I am going to be trying to purify my bufotenine with the binary mix of naphtha and acetone, by after some searching I cant find what that means exactly... Does it mean a mixture of the two or switching out dissolving my bufo in one and then the other? Could someone give me a brief sketch of what this "binary mix" purification is? I want to get my stuff as clean as possible!

Thanks in advance, I love this place! You guys all are awesome!
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

"whenever he drank ayahuasca, he had such beautiful visions that he used to put his hands over his eyes for fear somebody might steal them."
in between the grinding-brakes of a train crash while aluminum-foil robots make obnoxious sex noises on a static-filled walkie-talkie radio.

flickedbic
#24 Posted : 5/22/2012 3:17:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"9. Completely dissolve the impure bufotenine in 5 mL of acetone then add 20 ml of naphtha ( 1 part acetone : 4 parts naphtha ). This will crash out the unwanted nausea causing compounds leaving pure bufotenine in an almost clear solution. Allow the reaction sufficient time to complete.

10. Use the medicine dropper to siphon off the clear bufotenine solution to another jar, leaving behind the nausea nasties.

11. Evaporate the solvent to obtain light tan, reasonably pure bufotenine freebase. "

-https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=10071
No Smell, Quick and Easy, Almost Pure Bufotenine Extraction (10 pages)

VM+P Naptha; it must be pure Napthalene.

Blessings.

Without prejudice.

AluminumFoilRobots
#25 Posted : 5/22/2012 9:41:47 PM

gufyg

well, flickedbic, you have been helpful as fuck! Thank you so much!
uou are more-or-less responsible for me resolving at the end of tonight or tomorrow with reasonably clean bufo freebase!

So, if I may ask to soulfood or whoever knows, what are the advantages of the No Smell tek over the Nomans, supposing of course one takes the extra acetone and binary mix purifications? EDIT; oh yeah, yopo seeds smell awful. I actually stunk up this whole house with the acidic water pulls....! hahaha, that was a dumb question, the advantage is in the name and it is kinda a big advantage I suppose!Embarrased Big grin

ok, well thanks again!
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

AluminumFoilRobots
#26 Posted : 5/22/2012 11:11:55 PM

gufyg

Yielded 4.213 grams light-tan crude bufotenine extract from 13.8 grams yopo... proceeding to acetone clean-up!
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

AluminumFoilRobots
#27 Posted : 5/23/2012 7:10:55 PM

gufyg

So my yield with the acetone was pretty dismal, only 94 mg bufotenin... That was with two pulls, I'm doing a third just in case...
I'm just wondering what I did, as my IPA pull yielded over 4 grams of crude extract (however for some reason I only did a single IPA pull) Could it be that over 90% of that was nasties? Or could my acetone technique be wrong? Im basically pouring enough to cover the crude extract and stirring/letting sit for 3-6 minutes before pouring off.

What's the dealio? I'm glad I resolved with ANY bufotenin but I was just expecting a little more. I mean, I don't think it too likely that that was ALL the alkaloid content as these seeds were quite active when snuffed or smoked...
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

flickedbic
#28 Posted : 5/24/2012 2:51:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Once it’s evaporated completely add a generous portion of acetone. Mix it well. The acetone won’t dissolve any of the calcium hydroxide, or much else, but will easily dissolve the calcium bufotenate. Let it sit an hour or more for the non-soluble particles to sink to the bottom, once the acetone takes on a clear dark amber color, poor your mix through a filter to obtain the acetone.

You can repeat the acetone extraction with new acetone a few more times until its clear. Evaporate the combined acetone to get an extremely potent extract that is nearly 90% pure calcium bufotenine, which is one of the most potent forms of bufotenine. It’s the form found in properly make Yopo and Vilca snuff that has been used for thousands of years in South America."

Vaporized Extract
Anadenanthera colubrina (extract)
by Baron

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=64707

Blessings.

Without prejudice.

AluminumFoilRobots
#29 Posted : 5/24/2012 3:41:11 AM

gufyg

wow man, you're awesome, did you know that?
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

flickedbic
#30 Posted : 5/24/2012 4:32:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm only standing on the shoulders of giants.

I just enjoy seeing a brother on his way with a wonderful ally.

Blessings.

Without prejudice.

fidget
#31 Posted : 9/24/2012 10:48:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

WAS the extract tested out?

was it potent?

All of my posts are generated by CrapChatBot_V2.012a. No real parson is associated with any of the content which may be spontaneously created.

AluminumFoilRobots
#32 Posted : 9/27/2012 9:04:15 PM

gufyg

Oh jeez, how could I have not posted my results... bleh!

I finally yielded something like 200mg of a brown (tending towards tannish when dry, which took a long time) out of an extra ball of cruder extract. This was still less than I expected to yield, but it was my first time doing a bufotenine extraction.
experiments with smoking of 10, 15, 25, and 34 milligrams resulted in the typical "push" of chest tightness and head pressure, along with facial flushing, sensation of movement, and a strong sedation which wasn't stuporous that was almost "somber" in a way. I also began edging into a deep meditative state which would be intermittently broken into by some random stumuli, like a bird or insect. Mild tryptamine-type visuals, most similar to psilocybin or perhaps DMT... but it didn't have that "gushing" or "bursting-with-creationuponcreation" that DMT has... and it had a totally unique auditory thing which I can only describe as a horde of flies or some other buzzing insect!
I should have pushed further than 34mg, as I was getting into some interesting areas, edging upon the "Bufo-space", but the stuff just lacks an impetus to use it for me, despite it clearly being psychedelic and visionary... I am in no way compelled to use it, though it isn't like I am afraid of it... it's just funny like that.

So anyway after it sat around for a few months I just through the remaining 130mg or so it into a harmala-heavy changa mix which REALLY brought out the bufo.... that mix is really intense with the nausea and body effects but I haven't been using too many psychedelics in the past few months as we have had SO much going on but I will report about that blend at a later date. Smile
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

flickedbic
#33 Posted : 9/30/2012 5:05:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"...remaining 130mg or so it into a harmala-heavy changa mix which REALLY brought out the bufo.... that mix is really intense with the nausea".

That is the way to go my friend; looking forward to the blend report: have you gotten your paws on any Lemon essential oil yet? The waters seem much more inviting when you aren't in constant flirtation with the purge.

Throw some Dimitri in that blend if you've got it; I hear the combo of smoked MAOI/DMT/BUFO is something else entirely.

Also are you working with a vasodialator? There are some that may potentiate as well...

When nausea and body load are mitigated; the once fearsome claws might become very nice back-scratchers.

I might look at Bufo like a cellular massage and a movie; with clear and personal visuals and surround-sound audio. When those "insect sounds" you hear change e.g., into the voice of a loved on or spontaneous musical melody, that is when you know you have reached the magic Bufo space.

Even with vasodialators and seretonergic antagonists; there is a fire to pass through in getting to that space. Have water; you are still gonna SWEAT.

Without prejudice.

jamie
#34 Posted : 9/30/2012 7:11:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

you want to smoke it till your face feels like its burning and your cranium is in a vice to the point where you can no longer bare it..then you want to chill for a minute or 2..then take another hit and lay down. Keep a pillow under your head though because I find the head pressure is even worse without keeping the head propped up somewhat.

There is no easy way to go that far out there with bufotenine. I wish there was. You just have to suffer through some unimaginable, discusting feeling body effects through the innitial onset of the experience. It will never be a popular thing because of this, and the people who have been to the sort of level I am referring to with bufotenine will probly always be few and far between. I dont blame anyone either for taking a hit or 2 and swearing it off.

Now..5Aco-DMT...that might be better..if it truely is a bufotenine pro drug..that might clean up the body effects and give it time to pass the BBB before converting back to bufotenine..

Dosing the way I am referring to, which is actaully overdoing it to a degree I think(but bufo is not scary for me, and it needs to be done this way to get there) is what has taken me really out there. I think most never reach this state with bufotenine. I remember once having the experience of traveling extremely fast through various other worlds all sort of similar to this one but each with their own alieness..it was some kind of machine that was generating this sort of inter-planetary or w/e travel and the machine was being run by another humanoid creature.

Keep in mind this was a very high smoked dose combined with oral harmalas.

I would also caution people that I think there could very well be some element of physical danger involved in dosing so high with this stuff due to the vasoconstriction alone. I took the stuff in very high doses daily for a period of a few weeks a few years back when I was really exploring it..but I would not reccomend anyone really do that. This stuff just is not DMT..it has some serious physical side effects that while have not been shown to cause any toxicity in reguards to this moleculte still seem alarming to me..so be careful if you already have high blood pressure etc..
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#35 Posted : 10/3/2012 10:15:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
When combined with other psychedelic´s, less of it is needed to get realy spectacular effects. I have not yet taken it with harmala´s, but when i smoked some very potent yopo after having taken shrooms, i had some quite spectacular experiences.
the last time i did this combo, i was floating around in some giant high-tech sci-fi womb, and then i went through layers of cells and plasma stuff....realy beautiful. When eventually i tried to open my eyes it became even weirder. The room was sort of desintegrating into fibers made of light that where spinning immensely fast in all imaginable directions. Visually, it´s incredibly rich stuff. It has a huge variety in visual effects. Much more diverse, visually, than any other psychedelic i have ever taken. I feel like i haven´t seen half of it yet.

PREV12