We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
~ Crystals ~ Options

I am.
#41 Posted : 10/3/2012 1:27:22 AM

I AM

i'll post more pics later. just wanted to show you all some of my friends.

they have GREATLY impacted my life and have a strong influence on me daily. i almost alwaus have a crystal ball in my hand. even at work. if it's not in my hand at work, it's on my tool cart or in my pocket. ever see a tattooed weirdo walking through walmart or the mall with a giant pink crystal ball??? might've been me!

i feel like something is wrong with me if i've gone more than 30 minutes without having physical interaction with a crystal.

have a big tourmalined quartz sphere that lives at the head of my bed so that when i sleep, it's within inches of my head. tourmalined quartz is a like a vacuum cleaner for negative energy. i have pieces of black tourmaline or tourmailned quartz everywhere around me.

crystals are amazing teachers...
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

entheogenadvocate
#42 Posted : 10/3/2012 2:01:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Those are absolutely beautiful, I am!!! I will definitely be introducing myself to the next heavily tatooed person I see walking around holding a spherical crystal... "So, ummm... you're I am, right?"..... I'll keep you all posted on the response I get Big grin

Also, I found myself laughing at what appears to be a person very engrossed in rolling a nice joint in the background. I hope you had a good session.

Peace and Happy Journeys buddy
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

I am.
#43 Posted : 10/3/2012 2:13:45 AM

I AM

no...actually she is making jewelry from small crystal beads.

seeing as how i do not consume illegal substances, it'd be awful hard fur me to get pictures of it going on. Big grin but seriously, she is probably making a necklace.

entheogenadvocate
#44 Posted : 10/3/2012 2:21:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am. wrote:
no...actually she is making jewelry from small crystal beads.

seeing as how i do not consume illegal substances, it'd be awful hard fur me to get pictures of it going on. Big grin but seriously, she is probably making a necklace.

haha, my bad. I hope the necklace turned out well, and wasn't comprised of any of those crystal balls... would probably lead to back problems
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

Sky Motion
#45 Posted : 10/3/2012 2:35:35 AM

<3

Freaking amazing stuff I am, you seem much more experienced than I in this matter of metaphysics, what is the main change that they bring to your life do you think?

I am.
#46 Posted : 10/3/2012 2:35:35 AM

I AM

entheogenadvocate wrote:

haha, my bad. I hope the necklace turned out well, and wasn't comprised of any of those crystal balls... would probably lead to back problems

Very happy

no crystal balls or human backs were injured during this photo shoot. scout's honorThumbs up

I am.
#47 Posted : 10/3/2012 3:04:34 AM

I AM

Sky Motion wrote:
Freaking amazing stuff I am, you seem much more experienced than I in this matter of metaphysics, what is the main change that they bring to your life do you think?

i'll use my pietersite for example. pietersite is my favorite crystal of all, hands down.

i use the same sphere guy for the majority of my spheres. i know that anything that comes from him will be a beautiful specimen. i ordered the pietersite.

the day it was coming in the mail, i was peaking out of my blinds every 2 or 3 minutes, waiting for my package. i knew that this sphere was going to be special. i felt my third eye starting to warm up. i go to the window and look...nothing. wait a few seconds and the mail truck came into view. once i saw it, my third eye started to get hot. literally...to the touch, my forehead was hot. the closer the mail truck got, the more intense the energy in my third eye got. the mail truck was 20 or so houses away when i first saw it so there was a little while for the anticipation to build.

by the time it got to my house, my third eye was vibrating. then it started wiggling, almost felt like a a little worm wiggling in my forehead. pietersite works with the solar plexus and third eye. it helps to join your will power with your intuition, so you make decisions that are for the better good of your overall wellbeing. because it links the solar plexus and third eye, it also helps you manifest things that are for your spiritual benefit based upon the intuition of your third eye. it is called the "tempest stone" because it is a very high energy stone and is like a thunderstorm. it is very cleansing on all levels.

by the time i had the box opened, i was trembling in tears. i carefully unwrap the bubble-wrap and hold him in my hands. i felt a sense of peace i had never felt. i can only describe it as feeling like i was home. i've never felt like i was from "here".

imagine if your dog got out and ran away and was missing for weeks...and then one day just randomly came back. that's how i felt when i got sid. it was like a reunion for my soul.

pietersite was recommended to me by a very close friend of mine who is a reiki healer. she is the real deal. lady lives in the uk and she could read the minds of friends sitting on my couch while her and i were instant messaging (i live on the east cost of the US). she's well old enough to be my mother and we've never actually met yet she knows things about me i've never told anyone.

well, ever since i got sid (PIETERSITE-WIKI is named after sid pieter, the man who discovered it. so i named him sid) i have this inner voice i never had before. tells me how to assess situations in ways i never thought of before. whispers in my ear little things to pay attention to. it's like having a little alien in my ear telling me how to look at things differently and use these different views to my advantage.

i can't tell you how much my life has changed for the better since i started collecting crystals. everyone of my teachers was blown away by how quickly my collection exploded. i got so many in such little time that it's hard to pin point certain subtle changes brought on by each stone. i can say that there were some that rocked me to the core when i first got them. some would paralyze me with energy when i first held them. some would make me burst into tears of joy once i held them in my hands.

to date, none of them have ever rocked me like pietersite. still now...i have to pick him up pretty much every day. if i go too long without holding him for a bit, once i do hold him, i feel like i've been needing to hold him and missed him and it's stronger.

rocks rock!

Sky Motion
#48 Posted : 10/4/2012 4:32:01 PM

<3

Amazing stuff, I can directly relate to the feeling of crystals making your third eye burn, tingle, wiggle, and straight up explode. It's happened to me on like a gram of mushrooms and with my amethyst bracelet (the stone I have the greatest bond to) it showed me it's true power that day..

Phlux-
#49 Posted : 10/4/2012 6:43:44 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

looking at the malachite on page 2 i was reminded of something i heard a long time ago
this info may be wrong as i didnt search it to confirm before posting but seems correct

in old paintings they used azurite to color things blue - the sky for example
over time the azurite changes to malachite

so often old paintings have green skies due to decomposition of azurite into malachite

just found that interesting and felt like adding it
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

I am.
#50 Posted : 10/4/2012 8:56:00 PM

I AM

you are correct phlux.

azurite and malachite are only one molecule different and over time, azurite will pseudomorph into malachite.

I am.
#51 Posted : 10/4/2012 9:50:43 PM

I AM

here's a family photo of most of my spheres in one place

then there's a pic of the table next to it, raw specimens and mineral carvings. see the wooden box in the back of the table? that's my "charging box". i've filled it full of crystals that put off energies that will be beneficial whilst contacting the spirits...then i put my goodies in there and let them all hang out until i'm called to visit. guess i could call this my love box???

both of these tables are a couple feet away from the foot of my bed. i get a crystal charging every night in my sleep.
I am. attached the following image(s):
DSC01573.JPG (5,537kb) downloaded 285 time(s).
DSC01572.JPG (5,053kb) downloaded 289 time(s).
DSC01576.JPG (5,489kb) downloaded 290 time(s).

D.REYx420
#52 Posted : 10/4/2012 10:25:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so whats your reason for loving them in sphere form lol
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

I am.
#53 Posted : 10/4/2012 10:35:58 PM

I AM

being in sphere form, they emit their energy in a smooth, steady flow in all directions.

certain shapes (wands, lasers, etc...) serve their own purposes for certain reasons and times but for overall daily use, i prefer spheres hands down. plus they give my hands something neato to tinker with when i'm bored, anxious, or as a nervous habit...

i've always had a thing for the sun...always had an obsession with circles.

D.REYx420
#54 Posted : 10/4/2012 11:09:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea I knew about the wands and shapes of that sort but forgot about what the spheres functioning was. Could you maybe pm me where you get these if there not from a local store?
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

The Maxx
#55 Posted : 10/5/2012 1:15:25 AM

I Am the Jungle Queen!

I dig the nug of weed in the last photo. Is there any discernible difference between smoking a bud in a jar that sits in your dresser, as opposed to smoking a nug that's been chillin' in a box of badass crystals?
You are Lazarus in the Tomb, and we are always knocking for you to come out. Soon, the tomb will be torn down around you, and you must come out. What will you do then?

I am.
#56 Posted : 10/5/2012 2:02:42 AM

I AM

there's no nug of weed. i don't put pot in there. that is something else you see. never really noticed a difference with pot.

Severance
#57 Posted : 11/11/2012 1:44:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice to see some fellow people who also enjoy their crystals.

"I am." you have a very wonderful collection of spheres, the shattuckite one in-particular screams out at me. Extremely beautiful.

I'll have to take some pictures and get them uploaded on the computer so I can share my own collection of crystals here when I get the chance Smile

They definitely have effected my life, my growth and my emotional/mental and even to some extents physical health in countless ways. I notice the effects especially clearly when I am under the influence of mushrooms/DMT.

Love & Light Love

JourneyToJah
#58 Posted : 11/13/2012 10:22:09 PM

Free Spirit

Wow! some nice colections you got there Very happy.

Mine don't usually last long cuz I smash them up and make orgonites with them.

I was wondering, anyone knows, makes, uses orgonites ? Smile
With these hands I have killed man and destroyed hopes and dreams. But when I open these hands I can hold my wife, make my children laugh and even aid others. It's not the path that we take but the choices that we make along that path that makes us who we are. -Waugriff

vardlokkur
#59 Posted : 1/15/2013 4:56:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm looking to experiment in using crystals in the near future for channeling/storing energy and intent, and perhaps attempt scrying or using them to develop different rituals. Figure I have a bit of research to do regarding the qualitative functions of different types of stones, but I've always had a deep interest in the occult and metaphysics, though recently I've been experimenting with a employing a much more skeptical perspective, but I believe belief alone can be very powerful.

Basically will try working with quartz first. Do most of you think there is a notable difference between different minerals and gemstones or is it more dependent on the conscious intent that is charged into the crystals?
The only hell for a warrior is peace.

The warm fuzzy side of the cold hard truth.

SKA
#60 Posted : 1/16/2013 6:18:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been fascinated with crystals ever since I was a little kid. I guess it's very human to be fascinated
by crystals. We seem to share that trait with magpies.

I must admit that I've never felt any spiritual/chakra connection to crystals as many claim. I just
find their colors & patterns very artistically inspiring and reminiscent of deep DMT hyperspacial structures & places.

I can gaze uppon these marvelous crystals for hours on end: http://pinterest.com/car...-metals-pearls-and-glas/
I am especially hypnotised by Iridescent Blue-Orange Opal & Bismuth Crystals. Malachite can be maddeningly beautyfull as well.

I am compelled to do all kinds of optical experiments with crystals like those.
A projector light with a beautyfull irridescent, semi-transparent opal stone placed
on top of could might make miraculous projections on walls & ceilings for instance.

PREV12345NEXT»