We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Euphoric knowledge (RC board) shutting down after indictments Options

Shaolin
#1 Posted : 4/20/2012 2:20:42 PM

Stiletto Stoner

The EK Moderation team wrote:
Dear users of Euphoric Knowledge,

It is in this time of great duress we must inform you about what has been going on, and what the current site admins have been trying to cover up.

Woot has indeed been arrested and is in custody. We have little faith that he will not roll on us. Here is proof of his arrest

[img link removed due to personal info]

As you can see, woot has been in custody since April 10. The DEA has sealed the case as an "ongoing investigation" which means EK is likely compromised beyond salvation. Resu and MrMike are not to be trusted, as they have been trying to cover up these allegations, even going so far as to say he would post from woot's account to reassure everyone. Their nonchalant attitude here seems to indicate his own LEO involvement, or at least a blatant disregard for the member's safety by covering up this event. They specifically requested the staff not tell anyone what had happened.

This is coming from the entire moderation staff. We have convened long and hard about this. Following this post we will likely be banned.

We extend a hand of friendship to you members to reconvene with us at

rcbay.org

It is a nonprofit site. Vendors do not pay to be sponsored. The domain is hosted in russia, out of the USA's jurisdiction.

In this time of great strife, we must remember to be strong. We are still a community.
We advise you to take measures to protect yourselves. Delete incrimination posts, etc

Godspeed,
The EK Moderation team

Were A-PVP, Pentylone, Pentedrone illegal before April ?

Moar info @Zoklet and a indictment PDF@GoogleDocs.

Indictment attached.
Shaolin attached the following image(s):
kQSbX.jpg (628kb) downloaded 385 time(s).
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

alert
#2 Posted : 4/20/2012 5:07:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Interesting. RC-Bay has been spamming me with e-mails for over a month and I'm fairly sure it is run my LegalHighGuy who has also had legal troubles in the recent past.

I don't even use RC's but I follow the scene just because it is interesting to see what novel new compounds come to market. I wouldn't trust either of those boards though, spamming random people to expand your user base doesn't entrust me with much confidence. All of these public boards are bound to get infilitrated by LEO in my opinion, I am very familiar with what goes on and most of these guys are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

The Day Tripper
#3 Posted : 4/20/2012 7:50:41 PM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
woot screwed himself royally by stating consumption, the feds/dhs were tapping his communications and all it takes to get a conviction with the analog act is implied consumption.

Very sad the way things went down, but it just goes to show how hard it is to earn trust and have the right people in charge with these kind of sites. The fact that the admin of the site was importing and distributing (for hc or not) these chems raises a red flag. That's the reason EK was created because LHG dave was using his administration position to his advantage. You can't have admins selling chems on these kinds of sites.

But it was bound to get eaten up by the feds anyway, this was just an opportunity created from stupid mistakes on part of the staff and admins of that site.

"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

billydgator
#4 Posted : 4/25/2012 1:48:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wonder if/what vendors will go down in the near future. I hope all of them destroyed their customer info databases. The messed up thing is people were trying to hide it on EK. Glad i wasnt a part of any ongoing GBs! =)

Korey
#5 Posted : 9/24/2012 7:38:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What a shame.

I believe the status' of a-PVP, Pentylone and Pentedrone are considered illegal in most US states due to analogue acts.

" A con­trolled sub­stance ana­logue is a sub­stance which is intended for human con­sump­tion and is struc­turally or phar­ma­co­log­i­cally sub­stan­tially sim­i­lar to or is rep­re­sented as being sim­i­lar to a Sched­ule I or Sched­ule II sub­stance and is not an approved med­ica­tion in the United States."

With that quote in mind, all unscheduled psychoactive phenethylamines, tryptamines, cathinones, opiates, benzodiazepines, synthetic cannabinoids, etc. could by law, due to the extremely vague and liberal interpretation of the act, all be considered illegal if your accusers can prove the substance in question was intended for human consumption.

Pentylone(bk-MBDP) is commonly used in combination with other cathinone derivatives, and have been found in "bath salts"(bath salts become illegal when possessed with the intention of consumption.) I believe.

a-PVP would most likely be considered illegal is most US states due to it's similarity in mechanism of action to MDPV. It is also scheduled in New Mexico if I remember correctly.

Pentedrone, also found in bath salts, would too most likely be considered illegal in most US states due to it being an analogue of methcathinone, which is illegal in the US.

“The most compelling insight of that day was that this awesome recall had been brought about by a fraction of a gram of a white solid, but that in no way whatsoever could it be argued that these memories had been contained within the white solid. Everything I had recognized came from the depths of my memory and my psyche. I understood that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyze its availability.”

endlessness
#6 Posted : 9/30/2012 5:34:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://countyourculture.com/

This blog has some interesting post on the case.