We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
THH + Diplopterys Options

'Coatl
#21 Posted : 1/1/2009 5:52:20 PM

Teotzlcoatl

It was strange, I def. felt it, but it wasn't that intense.

I took THH stuck it in my lip, help it for 15m, then swallowed it, put in a Diplopterys quid then smoked some Diplopterys... just kinda had a strange buzz an slighty distorted vision.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#22 Posted : 1/1/2009 8:46:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

how much chali did you quid??? I never really got any visuals when quiddig either, just a nice qentle tryptamine feeling..I do get visuals when I smoke chali alks, but it seems to go somewhere else than a breakthrough...maybe a void like breakthrough, i dunno..
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#23 Posted : 1/15/2009 3:43:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well you shouldn't get much visual effects from a quid it because only the 5-MeO-DMT will work. 5-MeO-DMT is not very visual at all even at mind blowing doses. It might produce some visual distortion, but that's about it. It's very different from DMT. If you want nice visual effects, you want DMT or 5-HO-DMT, and not 5-MeO-DMT.

When you smoke chali you are getting the effects of DMT and 5-MeO-DMT. The combination of 5-MeO-DMT and DMT is not particularly visual, but it’s more visual than using it as a quid because the DMT is active when smoked.

5-MeO-DMT is one of the least visual hallucinogens there is. When you take it alone, many people experience almost no visual effects at all, but experience lots of mental psychedelic effects and bodily sensations, as well as euphoria. But when mixed with DMT, it becomes a little bit visual, but the visuals are dark and distant, not at all impressive. However, when it’s mixed with harmine or harmaline it becomes more DMT-like and can produce some very nice visuals.

SWIM hasn’t tried a large dose of 5-MeO-DMT with THH yet, but so far the effects were fantastic. You get lots of euphoria and you feel on top of the world. It’s a real uplifting experience. But it did not seem to be more visual, just way more pleasurable.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

mew
#24 Posted : 2/24/2009 5:37:28 PM

huachumancer

i have all harmala alkaloids and dip leaves
whats the dosage?

PREV12