We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mimosa ayahuasca proceedures Options

sage_vyasa
#1 Posted : 7/30/2007 9:38:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim has just recently come into a bit of MHRB an syrian rue. He was wondering what the good little elves on this forum would do with them to make a good ayahuasca brew? What can be done while brewing to reduce the negative effects on the stomach? Does it keep well after brewing and if so what can he do to store it? Your help will be appreciated. One last question. Swim also was wondering if anyone had combined ayahuasca and Hofmann's wonder drug and to what effect. The combination of the ancient/tribal and the modern/scientific seems intriguing to him as a means of finding harmony (maybe even synergy) between archaic and rational paradigm of thought.
"Summoned or not, God will come." - C. Jung

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 7/30/2007 10:11:36 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Hello sage_vyasa and welcome to the DMT-Nexus. Maybe this thread can help you out a little? It's a thread about using oral DMT after extraction.

Chakra Vajra
#3 Posted : 7/30/2007 10:28:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:f59a644f15="sage_vyasa"]Swim has just recently come into a bit of MHRB an syrian rue. He was wondering what the good little elves on this forum would do with them to make a good ayahuasca brew? .[/quote:f59a644f15] To make a good Ayahuasca Brew i would advise to buy some Caapi. With Rue you will not be able to make Ayahuasca...

Noman
#4 Posted : 7/30/2007 8:05:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:18635d1341="sage_vyasa"]What can be done while brewing to reduce the negative effects on the stomach? Does it keep well after brewing and if so what can he do to store it?[/quote:18635d1341] Do simple acid extracts and reduce them to dry and put them in capsules. Much easier on the stomache and they keep well.

sage_vyasa
#5 Posted : 7/30/2007 10:16:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

with rue it will not be ayahuasca? Do you mean that in the traditional sense? There is an maoi and a dmt source. Crystal v., do you mean that in the sense that it will not work. I have read several recipes that use rue in place of cappi online. I was just hoping for some personal accounts of procedures and experiences using the ingredients I have at my disposal. Swim was going to use Noman's tek to get spice, but now space and time are not really aligning towards that end. Swim will be traveling and hence was curious about shelf life with brewed ayahuasca (or ayahuasca analog).
"Summoned or not, God will come." - C. Jung

Chakra Vajra
#6 Posted : 7/31/2007 5:58:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:6667a02d2c="sage_vyasa"]with rue it will not be ayahuasca? Do you mean that in the traditional sense? There is an maoi and a dmt source. Crystal v., do you mean that in the sense that it will not work. I have read several recipes that use rue in place of cappi online. I was just hoping for some personal accounts of procedures and experiences using the ingredients I have at my disposal. Swim was going to use Noman's tek to get spice, but now space and time are not really aligning towards that end. Swim will be traveling and hence was curious about shelf life with brewed ayahuasca (or ayahuasca analog).[/quote:6667a02d2c] What i mean is that Rue is not Ayahuasca. They are both Maoi, but they are also both very different. Both very powerful Plant Teachers, but different.

DMTripper
#7 Posted : 7/31/2007 11:18:13 PM

John Murdoch IV

This place has all the info on Aya. Good people and good advice Smile http://forums.ayahuasca.com
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

magic clown
#8 Posted : 8/1/2007 6:50:30 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

You should learn to accept the purge as an essential aspect of an ayahuasca experience. To do aya and not purge is like eating fish and chips without the fish! Although at the time its not particularily pleasant it passes quickly and leaves you cleansed. This is a very important aspect of any ayahuasca ceremony. If your not prepared for that, I think your better of making extractions.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

Chakra Vajra
#9 Posted : 8/3/2007 3:58:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:cb5b594b08="magic clown"]You should learn to accept the purge as an essential aspect of an ayahuasca experience. To do aya and not purge is like eating fish and chips without the fish! Although at the time its not particularily pleasant it passes quickly and leaves you cleansed. This is a very important aspect of any ayahuasca ceremony. If your not prepared for that, I think your better of making extractions.[/quote:cb5b594b08] Agree fully!!!

DMTripper
#10 Posted : 8/3/2007 6:52:50 PM

John Murdoch IV

Yeah! I haven't tried Ayahuasca but it seem like there are lot's of people that say that it's not an Aya experience without the purge. Some people actually love it. To purge those demons Very happy Razz
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!