We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ford KA Advert Options

soulman
#1 Posted : 1/21/2009 11:54:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you seen the new Ka advert?
Whats goin on here!!!!

I swear that that guy is feeding his kid a yellow dildo!!!
Have a look
http://uk.youtube.com/wa...d-offer-the-new-ford-ka/

Plus the punch line is "Look deeper and discover more" !!!!!
You have to go within or you go without

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Infundibulum
#2 Posted : 1/22/2009 9:07:09 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Man, that reminds me when one of my banana trees produced some yellow dildos. I got offended, but on the other hand they were too small to be of any use.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

soulman
#3 Posted : 1/22/2009 11:17:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Too small to be of any use!!!
Surely you could have made a small Bannoffe cheesecake or something. : )

Infundibulum
#4 Posted : 1/22/2009 12:00:07 PM

ModeratorChemical expert

soulman wrote:
Too small to be of any use!!!
Surely you could have made a small Bannoffe cheesecake or something. : )

Not the type of use I had in mind

soulman
#5 Posted : 1/22/2009 12:52:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HAHA,

Wow, well either you have a very adventurous girlfriend, or you just like anal stimulation.

Infundibulum
#6 Posted : 1/22/2009 1:42:06 PM

ModeratorChemical expert

soulman wrote:
HAHA,

Wow, well either you have a very adventurous girlfriend, or you just like anal stimulation.

Dirty mind, ts, ts, ts,ts....

They were intended for bananadine extraction actually.

soulman
#7 Posted : 1/22/2009 3:58:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahhhh,
Haha, glad we cleared that one up.
What are your thoughs on the topic. From my research iv read that a) its not active at all and any effects are a placebo, or b) you need far too many of them to get any results all all.

Infundibulum
#8 Posted : 1/22/2009 4:41:30 PM

ModeratorChemical expert

Well, seriously now (even though this is on the Humour and Fun section), there are really few drugs that compare with bananadine. It has many qualities because of its complex biochemistry and the way it is metabolised. Bananadine is unique in containing a diterpenoid structure attached to a double ergotaminic tryptaminoidal scaffold. It is believed that bananadine is hydrolysed to produce two different hallucinogens that have different and distinct functions in the brain. It compares a bit with salvia having a strong dmt-like component (not quite but it is the closest example I can bring). It is EXTREMELY euphoric as well.

One of the things that worked negatively and bananadine never became a famous drug is because its structure has the ability to absorb arsenic and mercury from the environment. Its structure works as a "chelator" for arsenic and mercury and thus bears a significant toxicity risk. This is why it is better for someone to grow his/her own banana plants, amidst fears that banana plantation might be contaminated with arsenic and/or mercury. Smoking arsenic-laden bananadine sounds like a serious no-no to me!

The other concern is the available samples; one cannot expect neither a good yield nor a decent experience from extracting commonly bought bananas. These bananas are grown to be big and nutritious, not to give a high bananadine yield! And unfortunately organically-grown bananas are not doing any better...

The reason is that the common banana plants are sterile; they are triploid, they produce very minuscule and infertile seeds and the plants can only be propagated vegetatively. On the other hand, wild bananas are the thing to go for. Wild bananas produce viable seeds and they are still growing in some parts of the globe. Many species of wild bananas still exist in New Guinea, Malaysia, Indonesia, and the Philippines. Please check that if you do not believe me. Wild bananas are almost inedible because the seeds are massive (compared to the size of the fruit) and pretty difficult to chew or ingest. The peels of those wild bananas however are the champions of bananadine content.

This is why I had chosen to grow banana plants. and especially wild banana plants. And the fruits gave a really strong and life changing experience. At this moment I had prepared just a crude extract so I had no idea how much bananadine I was smoking. And silly me, I smoked the whole thing at once. I said, yeah, bananadine's must be some piece of bollocks, it's not gonna work so let's overdoit. Weeeeeellllll I could have burned my head, that was far more intense than expected, but I do not regret the experience. It was awesome.

soulman
#9 Posted : 1/22/2009 7:40:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, how interesting.

Your the first person to me, who has sung of its praises. I guess it was cause all the other dudes were using bananas from tesco as opposed to the wild one perhaps.
Could you try to explain the experience a little more in detail. Was it like spice, did you leave your body, could you talk, how long did it last etc. BOOBIES

I had to say boobies just to keep it humourous, we are as you pointed out in the humourous section after all

Infundibulum
#10 Posted : 1/22/2009 8:06:16 PM

ModeratorChemical expert

Oh, crap.

I shouldn't really sound too serious when bullshitting!

Sometimes I start talking crap and I do not know where to put a stop. But hey, this IS the humour and fun section!

Espiridion
#11 Posted : 2/22/2009 3:09:13 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Oh my god...King Troller Infundibulum! All Hail! Awesome. I was getting the Google drools.HA HA
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung