We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT
[IMPORTANT] No buying/selling/procuring, why? Options

Shaolin
#61 Posted : 5/5/2012 8:57:14 PM

Stiletto Stoner

slewb wrote:
a1pha wrote:
slewb wrote:
I understand the reasons for not talking about buying/selling out of respect for DMT, but in terms of legality is it really any worse than all of us on here talking about how to manufacture a schedule 1 substance in massive amounts?

Yes, very much so. And, we do not talk about manufacture of massive amounts -- we encourage extraction of personal amounts.

I'm quite sure that in most cases someone caught extracting 5-10 grams of DMT in their house (even if it is only for personal use) would be prosecuted much more harshly than someone caught selling a few points on the street.

Who gets caught more, people who extract for themselves in their own place or people who sell drugs ? Wink
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

slewb
#62 Posted : 5/5/2012 9:14:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Something needs to be done about that winky face... I realize that, but on the legal front Traveler said he was worried about the way law enforcement might perceive the site if people were talking about buying or selling DMT, when really just about everything we do here is very illegal in most places.

I guess it doesn't matter either way, still shouldn't talk about selling DMT.

Vodsel
#63 Posted : 5/5/2012 9:21:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

slewb wrote:
Something needs to be done about that winky face... I realize that, but on the legal front Traveler said he was worried about the way law enforcement might perceive the sight if people were talking about buying or selling DMT, when really just about everything we do here is very illegal in most places.

What we do here is not illegal. Discussing about plants, chemistry, procedures and ideas is NOT illegal. Whatever each one of the members does in his or her home, though, is a different question.

However, if we were buying and selling illegal substances here, we WOULD be doing something illegal.

The law in most places in the world targets particularly traffic, not consumption. Production, in the other hand, IS also targeted. But enforcing people who are producing small amounts that will not be moving anywhere is not a priority. The law has much bigger fish to catch. And a drug market would be a pretty large fish.

nen888
#64 Posted : 5/16/2012 12:36:59 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

BUMP.

..i noticed a thread which had to be deleted today..stay away from the so-called 'dark web'..!
it is perilous..
Shaolin wrote:
The Traveler wrote:
No buying/selling, why ?

Because this happens.

clouds wrote:
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/04/online-drug-market-takedown/

United States Attorney's Office wrote:
LOS ANGELES - Federal, state, and international law enforcement authorities have arrested eight people who all face federal drug trafficking and money laundering charges stemming from their creation and operation of a “secret” on-line narcotics market place – known as the “The Farmer's Market” – which sold a variety of controlled substances to approximately 3,000 customers in 34 countries and 50 states.

http://www.justice.gov/u.../Pressroom/2012/045.html

Indictment attached.

nen888
#65 Posted : 7/18/2012 10:43:23 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..BUMP AGAIN..

and a reminder that talking about giving away large amounts, or swapping, is also against the rules (and illegal)

..IMO, if 'personal use' amounts of DMT (check law in your state or country) per year aren't getting an individual somewhere, there's waste, or not great technique going on..

and i'm also talking to this year's generation of fresh 'DMT-Messiahs', who want to tell everybody about DMT (even if they haven't asked) and go around trying to convince everybody they must try it..been watching the phenomenon for years..work on thyself first, i say..'DMT' is just doing it's own thing fine, without your promotion, thanks..

a1pha
#66 Posted : 7/18/2012 10:46:28 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

^^ What he said.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Macre
#67 Posted : 9/20/2012 3:28:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Another valuable BUMP

We've had a large influx of new members recently, so I thought it might be worthwhile giving this thread another bump Thumbs up

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

nen888
#68 Posted : 10/27/2012 2:24:53 AM
member for the trees

good one Macre
..as we approach 20,000 members..this is an important Nexus policy all should be aware of..
it keeps us all a lot safer (and ethical)

a1pha
#69 Posted : 1/16/2013 7:30:20 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

BUMP

Just because you are sorry for not following the guidelines does NOT mean it is okay to break them.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

The Traveler
#70 Posted : 2/20/2013 10:30:30 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

And another bump to make it clear to all again....

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Jin
#71 Posted : 2/20/2013 7:17:08 PM

yes

i don't understand why people don't understand that these rules are not only for the safety of The Nexus , they are also for the safety of members

if people don't buy/sell and preach about DMT , and be smart then all is going to be good

i say these rules are too be followed not only on the Nexus , they apply to our lives aswell

stay safe ppl , don't buy/sell or preach , hide your stash between walls/or underground ,
if sharing pls do it with very trusted friends you know for a long time , and pls don't try to turn the whole world on , they will find their way

stay safe

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

ChemisTryptaMan
#72 Posted : 2/21/2013 3:25:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As far as selling of the precious substance that you work so hard to obtain, I really have one question that sums up my point of view. How could anyone possibly settle on a price that would make them willing to part with their spice?

I find that the gift we are all given by having this forum, which is the only reason many of us have access to the spice, is PRICELESS, an hence needs to be protected by whatever means necessary. If anyone can tell me a monetary value that they truly believe justifies the sale of their product, then they must not realize the true value of the spice itself. I would not trade my spice for a thousand times it's weight of any precious metal. I might trade it for an equivalent amount of crystalline LSD, but I would have to think about it for a long time, and would likely still say no.

I'm surprised to see a lack of discussion of this aspect of the issue thus far on this thread. The spice is a gift, not a means to acquire money, other psychoactive substances, or anything other than personal, spiritual, and intellectual growth. I believe that if a person wants to experience the power of the molecule, they should work with the plants that contain it to acquire it themselves. This is the process by which most nexians have brought the spice into their lives(at least I hope). There is no reason why anyone should seek to purchase it, as all the information needed to bring the spice to your life is present on this forum. I think I've already made clear my stance on selling spice, but in case I failed to make it clear, I would honestly like to know if any of you believe their is anything more valuable than the spice itself, because I personally cannot think of anything that I would be willing to part with my spice for.

pinkoyd
#73 Posted : 2/21/2013 3:47:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extraordinary knowledgeSenior Member

ExoticEarthExchange seems not to exist anymore, so I'm wondering if there are any other venues for trading around here. I've been a member for nearly ten years at an entheo site that does allow, in fact encourages trading of live plants and seeds and I've never known anyone to run afoul of the law in connection with the site. Given that all plants are legal to possess, sell or trade except for the few that are specifically proscribed (Cannabis, Iboga, Lophopora, etc.), it seems that we should have some outlet for our horticultural impulses. Given the Nexus' recent shift toward self-reliance I think it would be a boon to the members here to have the opportunity to do just that. Psychedelic self-sufficiency is all that it's cracked up to be!

I understand and support Trav's concerns and rules, just putting this out there for consideration.
I already asked Alice.

Jin
#74 Posted : 2/21/2013 9:09:25 PM

yes

pinkoyd wrote:
ExoticEarthExchange seems not to exist anymore, so I'm wondering if there are any other venues for trading around here. I've been a member for nearly ten years at an entheo site that does allow, in fact encourages trading of live plants and seeds and I've never known anyone to run afoul of the law in connection with the site. Given that all plants are legal to possess, sell or trade except for the few that are specifically proscribed (Cannabis, Iboga, Lophopora, etc.), it seems that we should have some outlet for our horticultural impulses. Given the Nexus' recent shift toward self-reliance I think it would be a boon to the members here to have the opportunity to do just that. Psychedelic self-sufficiency is all that it's cracked up to be!

I understand and support Trav's concerns and rules, just putting this out there for consideration.

exoticearthexchange was trading in live plants and seeds , there is still no talk of buying/selling schedule 1 substances as far as exoticearthexchange is concerned

still we cannot have even trading of live plants/seeds on The Nexus since this will compromise personal info of members , and so its unacceptable because safety and security of our members comes first

ChemisTryptaMan wrote:
I personally cannot think of anything that I would be willing to part with my spice for.

thats exactly how i fell ChemisTryptaMan Thumbs up
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

nen888
#75 Posted : 2/22/2013 1:39:59 AM
member for the trees

..this policy is absolutely what keeps the Nexus safe!

also, the Nexus to me is very much about self-empowerment..

DMT as a commodity leads to potentially undesirable outcomes..
and for the individual to rely on a 3rd party and having money to access the DMT realms is incredibly disempowering in the end..

Infinite I
#76 Posted : 2/24/2013 10:51:31 AM

JC

nen888 wrote:

and i'm also talking to this year's generation of fresh 'DMT-Messiahs', who want to tell everybody about DMT (even if they haven't asked) and go around trying to convince everybody they must try it..been watching the phenomenon for years..work on thyself first, i say..'DMT' is just doing it's own thing fine, without your promotion, thanks..

I think most people who discover dmt for the first time feel the need to spread the word as its such a miracle, you think look what happened to me its insane! I done the same thing then after a year or so of "heavy" use stopped spreading the word. I realised me shouting about it didnt really make most want to try, I probably actually put a lot of people off it, especially when linking to here and they go hey its for real, fuck that shit they would say. I think its kinda common to want to tell others when you first find it, and who are people supposed to ask for permission to speak to people of the miracle of dmt? the dmt global elite?? LOL you a member aye? Razz

Also would love to find a similar site to EEE after recently finding out about its demise Sad

nen888
#77 Posted : 2/27/2013 1:41:53 AM
member for the trees

Infinite I wrote:
nen888 wrote:

I think most people who discover dmt for the first time feel the need to spread the word as its such a miracle, you think look what happened to me its insane! I done the same thing then after a year or so of "heavy" use stopped spreading the word. I realised me shouting about it didnt really make most want to try, I probably actually put a lot of people off it, especially when linking to here and they go hey its for real, fuck that shit they would say. I think its kinda common to want to tell others when you first find it, and who are people supposed to ask for permission to speak to people of the miracle of dmt? the dmt global elite?? LOL you a member aye? Razz

Also would love to find a similar site to EEE after recently finding out about its demise Sad

..yeah sure, i'm not exactly mute on the topic, though i only joined a public forum after despairing the need for additional information and experienced advice, i may be be so bold..

But..on the 'DMT-messiah' point, it's a matter of style and effectiveness
..does one, for instance, walk around at parties telling all and sundry that they 'must' or should try DMT..?
or, does one claim that it is a panacea for all conscious answers, just on it's own
..or even indeed that 'god' or 'they' instructed one to spread the word of DMT..? and then, as a few have done, does one manage to get their local scene 'hot' and authority lurked because of making so much public noise..is this a fad? many if not most of the type i'm talking about stop smoking DMT very often (if at all) after a brief honeymoon..it was a rush, not integration..
ultimately it's 'hype' merchants i'm talking about, but sure this is a matter of taste..
personally i think a 'contemplative' rather than rushed introduction to DMT has longer lasting beneficial effects..

..though, perhaps there is a form of intensely focused will and command of language which would suit an individual to mass educate on DMT..the danger with messiahs is they tend to get nailed to trees or thrown in the clunker..

..i hope we are moving away from the whole 'pyramidal' thing..kings, messiahs, outside icons..centralization..
indeed, even the infamous Osho (i'm no fan) stated towards the end of his life that 'the age of gurus is over'..that his followers should follow themselves..
so, to me the DMT-Nexus replaces the need for any singular DMT spokesperson or messiah..wisdom and knowledge multiplied..and queried..

ps. some of these 'would-be messiahs' hype because they want a market..
hence this thread topic..

universecannon
#78 Posted : 2/27/2013 3:59:06 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

[IMPORTANT] No buying/selling/procuring, why?

heres one big reason not to

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

The Traveler
#79 Posted : 5/8/2013 8:55:07 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

And another bump since there are still people out there who did not read the Attitude page.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

ZenSpice
#80 Posted : 5/8/2013 9:18:36 AM

Mostly Ignored

Of all the threads to get bumped I can't fathom why this one would be needed.. LOL Well I guess I can, someone likely didn't read the attitude properly it seems and failed to have any common sense.

It seems as much lacking in said common sense as just walking into the middle of a randomly packed out bar ask shouting "ANYONE GOT ANY DRUGS!!"

There are a few things I would give body parts to acquire myself, know better than to start running off at the mouth though Wink

«PREV23456NEXT