We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anyone go? Options

Kija.
#1 Posted : 9/25/2006 11:28:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

come on, anyone go to hyperspace lately. Swim, is truely thinking about it.There was a death in the family. Kija.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tribal Dreamings
#2 Posted : 9/26/2006 12:30:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

not me. but i plan to soon Pleased
'..with the cold sudden fury of a devine messenger...'

quantumbrujo
#3 Posted : 9/26/2006 12:39:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

actually yesterday was my birthday and I was in the country.It was raining and I did a nice hit of spice and lay on the gras in the rain.Man was it ever refreshing.The spirits from hyperspace had nothing special to tell me ,no revelations of any sort, but they did tell me that they were glad to see me and that I was welcome to drop by anytime.The white infinite horizon was beautiful especially with the colorful geometric patterns a bit here and there to decorate it.
I tried to say no to drugs but they wouldn't listen

TheAngryGolfer
#4 Posted : 9/26/2006 5:57:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I smoked some a few days ago. didnt really go to hyperspace, had some of the usual closed eye geometric stuff. but the most interesting thing was when I opened my eyes it was like I had xray vision for a while. I could actually see the bones in my hand and arm.

blackclo
#5 Posted : 9/27/2006 9:24:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

That's interesting golfer. I read somewhere that in ancient China spiritual saints or gurus used to use the power of their 3rd eye to diagnose people's illnesses, they could quite literally see into people and find tumours, cancers, etc much like a cat scan only in realtime and much clearer than even today's best medical technology.

quantumbrujo
#6 Posted : 9/28/2006 3:01:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've also had x-ray vision several times on shrooms.I was able to see what was happening in the other room through the wall.and also another time on DMT.
I tried to say no to drugs but they wouldn't listen

Kija.
#7 Posted : 9/28/2006 5:42:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim has seen other individuals spirit within themselves, but never bones,veins ect. Through the wall?? Thats badass. Be like superman,and find the bomb Wink

cilosyb
#8 Posted : 9/30/2006 12:07:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I miss hyperspace. It is my true home...I love the Earth but feel out of place here. Such peace and beauty and wisdom there. But the spice told me no more smoking or snorting. It will not show me anymore. I made several stuborn attempts to blow off this message but it is true. Smoked DMT has almost no effect on me. I was loading the pipe for some friends earlier and told the spice how much I loved it and missed it. It told me that Aya is waiting for me. I have it brewed and sitting in the freeze but not sure when to go for it. I have a feeling it will be an epic experience and I need to find the right time.
DivineMedicinalTechnology