We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cannabinoid Extraction using Diggers Shellite. Options

wage.
#1 Posted : 9/17/2012 1:14:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm going to sound like a fiend for this but anyway. I ran out of Cannabis earlier tonight and decided that I'd try a THC bong water reclaim.

>prepared 150ml of Shellite.

>Added collected resin from bong stem

>Added stem collection

>Filtered and added resin sitting in the water of previous home-made bongs I had used.

I let the resin soak into the Shellite for 30 minutes. The liquid changed into a dark yellow/murky colour.

It's now evaporating in a pyrex dish outside and looks a similar colour to previous Butane Honey Oil Extractions I've previously done.

Here's a photo of the end product evaporating outside. Sorry for the bad quality, I can take High Resolution pictures when it's finished.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

wage.
#2 Posted : 9/17/2012 2:38:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The result seemed like a success. I scraped up an amount of oil and smeared into onto a Cigrarette, rapped the cigarette in a Tally Ho paper and smoked it, resulting in getting reasonably high.

Here's some images.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it."