We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
go diving in a mayan waterhole Options

quetzalcoatl42
#1 Posted : 4/11/2012 12:53:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what a topic,

but just in case you feel like diving a hole in the jungle in Mexico, Tulum, see a quite old and real jaguar bone (leg) in a stalagmite cave, see your own torch light reflecting in a, depending on weather, clear or cloudy, thermocline (where sulfur rich cold water meets pristine clear "sunhot" water) and think you might actually enjoy that,
I would recommend the so called "Pit"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO0orBIrrdg

The experience is not at all comparable to a UV colored and by all means psychedelic healthy reef, quite different, some would say boring, but it's definitely my definition of Xibalba as close as it gets...

Couldn't resist, just really fitted the topic
"Mayan Wonders"

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 4/11/2012 1:13:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

I agree. here's some pics from my visit to the cenotes near Tulum.
olympus mon attached the following image(s):
330.JPG (2,620kb) downloaded 369 time(s).
332.JPG (2,088kb) downloaded 369 time(s).
335.JPG (2,295kb) downloaded 367 time(s).
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

quetzalcoatl42
#3 Posted : 4/11/2012 1:35:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

or in other words,

just to "keep it real",
you can enjoy the beautiful surroundings of tulum stay at (no advertisement intended) nunu's place and visit coba.
You can dive the "pit" with cenote dive center but you probably wont get the "grand tour", at least we didn't. It's WELL worth it though...

quetzalcoatl42
#4 Posted : 4/11/2012 1:39:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

really nice pics... ^^ paradise Smile

RebornInSmoke
#5 Posted : 4/11/2012 2:27:48 AM

Lysergic Feline

beautiful..
simply, beautiful Smile
Gun it to 88...
..::those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak::..
<3

Cannabinoids
#6 Posted : 6/20/2012 2:48:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Breath Taking...I can only imagine being able to afford to go somewhere so beautiful. Life hasn't been kind to me regardless of my efforts and how much positive karma I put out. But its great to know there are places like this....Not that I'll be able to see them but just like TV show like Earth I can still appreciate what I do see. You guys are really blessed to able to see these type of places.

Kash
#7 Posted : 9/10/2012 5:18:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

Wow those pics are mesmerizing Olympus.. That is pretty cool the sulfur keeps it clean and must provide a good environment for the organisms that make the water blue. I think they have bacteria in pools similar to that in yellowstone national park hot springs. Simply beautiful I will definitly try to dive there some day. How was the dive did you go?
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.