We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
One, Two, my Breakthrough for You Options

Kurly
#1 Posted : 9/1/2012 11:55:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After several months of research (thank you everyone!!) my succubus cooked up some spice for her lover.

The following is a work of entertaining fiction from the conceptual illusion of my mind.

Day one: I first tried it as enhanced leaf (motherwort lol) in a small amount and the experience was utterly breathtaking! So much like exotic mushroom but more vividly rainbow and fractal, and the rewarded stripping away of conceptual reality brought tears of joy to my eyes because finally I found what I was looking for. Visions of Ganesha and Buddha in a colorful soup of octopus-arm psychedelic ocean of light. Two beings stood watching over the spiced body, familiar, beautiful and friendly, then sleep work play.

Day two: A small amount again, same familiar beings present and rainbow lights again but on our bodies. Felt like a Na’vi from the movie Avatar. Felt empowered, energized and revitalized. Made intimate telepathic communication with familiar beings and drifted off to sleep.

Day three: Decided to go all the way tonight, made strong rue tea, and smoked more rue just before and with spice. A very large portion of spice was selected for session and got self-psyched prior to expansion. As soon as I finished the inhale I thought “oh shit! Too late now” don’t remember exhale, blasted out of dimension and the hotel bed became an operating table. There were three in the room, two over the spiced body operating and the familiar one across the room sitting down with compassion, support, and patience. The two operators could sense the terror and calmly reassured the patient as they manipulated biological and energetic tissue. Paralyzed and horrified the procedure ended and I woke up in the place you come from before you are conceived and after you die. Without my body family members and friends could be visited instantly and there were a lot of interested beings whom I had never met. After feeling like being born and dying a fractal amount of times someone close to me told me to stop trying to figure it out and just rest in your heart and ride it out, best advice ever!
Finally came back to my body and had to make sure it was still breathing, opened my eyes to see the blankets and walls as colorful spinning fractals!! Once I came down some more I enjoyed one of the most blissful afterglows ever and then I slept deeply.
A special tree grows hidden, the tree of life.
They say who ever drinks its sap will live forever.

"Will you deliver Spain from bondage?
take this ring, it is a symbol of your pledge to find the elixir of immortality,
you shall wear it when you find Eden,
and when you return I shall be your Eve."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Global
#2 Posted : 9/2/2012 2:19:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

It's good to hear things were going well, but just to clarify, you were in a hotel room?
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Kurly
#3 Posted : 9/3/2012 5:20:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, and alone tooLaughing

take this ring, it is a symbol of your pledge to find the elixir of immortality,

autumnsphere
#4 Posted : 9/4/2012 3:57:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alien abduction experiences, very common according to Strassman. Smile Glad everything ended on a good vibe - it always does for me. Smile

ganesha
#5 Posted : 9/5/2012 4:30:50 AM

remember,happiness doesn´t depend on who you are or what you have,It´s depends solely on what you think d

Hi. My last ( and only) breakthrough was in an hotel room and alone too.....everything go perfect. I think it is possible to be safe and be alone while smoking any tryptamine...don´t you?

sauSage
#6 Posted : 9/6/2012 8:56:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ganesha wrote:
Hi. My last ( and only) breakthrough was in an hotel room and alone too.....everything go perfect. I think it is possible to be safe and be alone while smoking any tryptamine...don´t you?

Depending on how you're smoking it I don't see why. I like to lay on my bed, fire up the GVG and then put it down as I'm blasting off. My reasoning here is that there's no concern over fire or my own safety if I do it this way. I may be wrong, but I've yet to have a bad experience doing it this way.

personally I find that when there are others around it distracts me. almost like i start to pick up on their energies and thoughts and it has caused me a few less than ideal trips.
"The brain is a reducing valve that restricts consciousness" - A Huxley

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" – Ralph Waldo Emerson…

"Whatever you study you also change" - Heisenberg Uncertainty principle

Kurly
#7 Posted : 9/8/2012 7:59:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ganesha wrote:

Yeah for sure, but I definitely feel safest when there are no sharp objects lying around or burning candles or appliances running ect. In my opinion the best way to use certain tools similar to DMT is when you lie down to sleep for the night, salvia has been very good to me for years that way.

Kurly
#8 Posted : 9/8/2012 8:19:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

autumnsphere wrote:
Alien abduction experiences, very common according to Strassman. Smile Glad everything ended on a good vibe - it always does for me. Smile

Ya that. It was very uncomfortable and quite unsettling coming to a sudden realization that I had been tricked into doing a huge amount of spice with a huge amount of maoi, it was like I was involuntarily bi-locating and the entities where bi-locating with ease to preform a practiced and rehersed procedure. not at all what I expected!! at least not right away.