We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So here everythings start ? Options

skande
#1 Posted : 8/30/2012 3:10:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

I'm skande, a new member living in Tunisia (yes I know for you it is just somewhere) and I am 18 years old . So I guess I should tell my experience of psychoactives products or the experience of SWIM. It won't be long because SWIM has no experience of the alternative state someone can experience while flying on the mind-changing world that you know. SWIM has only been smoking weed for the lasts months. But SWIM stopped his consumption because, unlike in the United States, smoking weed in Tunisia is punished by 10 years of jail. So SWIM was afraid that it happens to him. Actually it's not really a problem because I'm going to immigrate to the USA to study at Boston (hope to stay for the rest of my life). In fact, SWIM never had a real trip except once: It was very unexpected, one day, the guy who sells pot to SWIM said "this is a really good stuff just try it", SWIM tried it and SWIM have been laughing for half an hour, and SWIM real got crazy at this time.

As I said SWIM got no real experience of the psychoactives, SWIM don't drink and even don't smoke tobacco .. But SWIM knows that parallels and alternatives dimensions exist. SWIM don't ignore that considering the world, with the only point of view that is given to us by a normal state of mind, is being blind. Reality and what is beyond reality can't be completely perceived by poor humans that we are. Nevertheless, we are aware of the infinite potential of our brains. So I think that in order to exploit that great capacity psycho-actives are necessary. Our mind can't be fully or, even partly, exploited without these wonderful tools. That's my point of view, and I'm here to discuss it with you.

My introduction is now done.
Quote:
" Some people never consciously discover their antipodes. Others make an occasional landing. Yet others (but they are few) find it easy to go and come as they please. For the naturalist of the mind, the collector of psychological specimens, the primary need is some safe, easy, and reliable method of transporting himself and others from the Old World to the New, from the continent of familiar cows and horses to the continent of the wallaby and the platypus.
Two such methods exist. Neither of them is perfect; but both are sufficiently reliable, sufficiently easy, and sufficiently safe to justify their employment by those who know what they are doing. In the first case the soul is transported to its far-off destination by the aid of a chemical - either mescalin or lysergic acid. In the second case, the vehicle is psychological in nature, and the passage to the mind's antipodes is accomplished by hypnosis "

Aldous Huxley

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

NorthernGeno
#2 Posted : 8/30/2012 8:59:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus!!

I am sure if you actually want to try have a real trip (which you totally should) then all the information here will give you more than enough info and knowledge to do so. Lots to learn on here. A good, smart, respectable community to!

Happy trails skande

skande
#3 Posted : 9/1/2012 12:49:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks NorthernGeno !
Quote:
" Some people never consciously discover their antipodes. Others make an occasional landing. Yet others (but they are few) find it easy to go and come as they please. For the naturalist of the mind, the collector of psychological specimens, the primary need is some safe, easy, and reliable method of transporting himself and others from the Old World to the New, from the continent of familiar cows and horses to the continent of the wallaby and the platypus.
Two such methods exist. Neither of them is perfect; but both are sufficiently reliable, sufficiently easy, and sufficiently safe to justify their employment by those who know what they are doing. In the first case the soul is transported to its far-off destination by the aid of a chemical - either mescalin or lysergic acid. In the second case, the vehicle is psychological in nature, and the passage to the mind's antipodes is accomplished by hypnosis "

Aldous Huxley

endlessness
#4 Posted : 9/1/2012 12:57:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

I would suggest before being so sure these altered experiences are so necessary, that you try them. Personally I think for some people they can be necessary or at least important, but not for everybody. I also think psychedelics may help us seeing more about the world and ourselves, but at the same time we can be deluded, so it's important to not take everything literally and to make a good work to integrate the trips

If you ever get to the situation to try psychedelics, be sure to read our health and safety section, it has a lot of good tips.

So when are you going to USA, soon?

Be well!

parallelwhispers
#5 Posted : 9/1/2012 1:08:14 PM

Deceased

Welcome to the nexus Skande! Smile

I was curious to find out where Tunisia was so I looked it up. Fertile coastline surrounded by the Sahara desert.

I would probably enjoy living in the more fertile land of this country, as far a climate goes.

I just wanted you to know that the USA is definitely not as free as some believe it to be. There are people here in america who are sitting in prison for LIFE for possession of marijuana.

Our federal government tends to stay out of issues that only involve a single state, meaning if you get caught for something, and it doesn't have to do with opening mailboxes or ripping the tags off of mattresses, or any other seriously sick crimes like that, then the problem is taken care of by the state, in the courts of the state, as opposed to federal court.

Just make sure if you do decide to come to the states, and the reason is to gain more freedom, please be careful when choosing the specific state you wish to live in. California and Colorado are VERY lenient when it comes to marijuana. Smile

I love you.

Death is an awakening. . . One day it will come.
But you'll search the skies with your eyes in frantic wonder.
You will come to realize the lies you've told yourself for so long to survive.
"We fear something that does not exist."
Not only does death not exist, we ourselves do not exist.

skande
#6 Posted : 9/1/2012 1:21:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, thank you, i'm going to Boston in something like 2 weeks. I heard that Massachussets is one of the most permissive state about marijuana affairs , and I hope so. It's also one of the most liberal states as a student city. I expect that I'm not wrong.
Quote:

Aldous Huxley

parallelwhispers
#7 Posted : 9/1/2012 2:12:57 PM

Deceased

I believe you know what you're talking about, just be careful with psychedelics.

People around the world are beginning to realize that marijuana isn't only "not a bad thing" But that in most situations with mental or physical ailments it can be very good for you.

This is speculation but I know it to be true.

I love you. Smile

Death is an awakening. . . One day it will come.
But you'll search the skies with your eyes in frantic wonder.
You will come to realize the lies you've told yourself for so long to survive.
"We fear something that does not exist."
Not only does death not exist, we ourselves do not exist.

skande
#8 Posted : 9/1/2012 2:30:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dear friends,

I need some help. I quickly summarize the situation, I came in some local nurserie to buy a trichocereus hoping I would find a Pachanoi or a Peruvianus. But infortunately , species are not mentioned in this nurserie. So I have to identify the trich before buying it, and I can't fail because cost are very high (around 100-200 $). That's why I need your help , identifying a Peruvianus or a Pachanois is sometime quite tricky.

So here are the pics :

Cactus 1 Cactus 2 Cactus 3 Cactus 4 Cactus 5 Cactus 6 Cactus 7 Cactus 8 Cactus 9 Cactus 10

Thank you for your help !
Quote:

Aldous Huxley

skande
#9 Posted : 9/1/2012 10:39:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No idea ?
Quote:

Aldous Huxley

WarriorSage
#10 Posted : 9/2/2012 10:03:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome skande Very happy
The Warrior’s Prayer
"I am what I am. In having faith in the beauty within me I develop trust. In softness I have strength. In silence I walk with the gods. In peace I understand myself and the world. In conflict I walk away. In detachment I am free. In respecting all living things I respect myself. In dedication I honour the courage within me.
In eternity I have compassion for the nature of all things. In love I unconditionally accept the evolution of others. In freedom I have power.
In my individuality I express the God-Force within me. In service I give of what I have become.
I am what I am: Eternal, immortal, universal, and infinite. And so be it"