We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Different types of caapi. Options

soulfood
#1 Posted : 2/19/2009 1:08:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Hi folks,

I often notice that some vendors have different colours of caapi available which are said to have different influences on the body and mind. Also various different countries of origin.

Any ideas if these effects are caused by the balanced content of the harmala alkaloids in the vine of is it more down to other more obscure alkaloids being present.

I guess I'm just a little curious about there being a more suitable vine out there to suite different individuals.

So whose in the know?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

coz42
#2 Posted : 2/19/2009 1:59:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Almost certain it comes down to the age of the vine and climate levels. Such as 'Peruvian Red', 'Ourinhos White', or 'Cielo Yellow'. As this is merely just speculation but climate seems to take its toll very specifically. The white and yellow vine may certainly may be cultivated in the very same region but it has been confused with the title 'Ourinhos'(little gold). It has been going through SWIM's mind too of the alkaloid content through the strains, but would expect fluctuations of harmalas(harmaline/THH).. However, these matured vines grow very THICK and wonderfully intertwined. Flowering ever rarely, these vines are most cultivated for potency.

If you're looking to experience the vine in its true form, white would suit you.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum