We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ALL Straight To Base teks Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 3/23/2009 1:14:17 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

This topic is a gateway to all Straight To Base extraction teks known to the DMT-Nexus.

You can find all Straight To Base extraction teks on the DMT-Nexus Wiki:
All Straight To Base teks on the DMT-Nexus Wiki.

There is also a direct link to all extraction teks regardless if they be A/B, STB, etc... You can find that here:
All extraction teks on the DMT-Nexus Wiki.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

amvitamine
#2 Posted : 1/23/2012 9:52:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is it alright if I put a link to my tek here?
It's a tek written in Dutch with common Dutch ingredients.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=29116

RayTracer
#3 Posted : 8/31/2012 6:23:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After reading a ton of different Teks, I still don't understand exactly how extraction works. I can follow a recipe, but I wish I knew the 'why' of what I'm doing. The DMT is in a salt form in the bark and I need to basify the MHRB to turn the DMT into It's freebase form (not sure what this mean etc.) The reason for the Naptha is to dissolve the DMT into it so it can be separated from the rest of the aqueous solution? So the Naptha now contains the DMT. After seperating the Naptha from the aqueous solution, why do you freeze precip it? Why not just let the Naptha evaporate thus leaving just the DMT?
I apologies for sounding like an idiot. I'm all set to do the extraction this weekend and I don't want to just follow directions without understanding what im doing. I really want to understand what each step is physically doing and why I'm doing it. Thanks in advanceSmile
I am completely convinced that there is a wealth of information built into us, with miles of intuitive knowledge tucked away in the genetic material of every one of our cells. Something akin to a library containing uncountable reference volumes, but without any obvious route of entry. And, without some means of access, there is no way to even begin to guess at the extent and quality of what is there. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature. - Shulgin

RayTracer
#4 Posted : 8/31/2012 6:27:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I apologize if I posted this In the wrong section. I just noticed that this is more of an introduction area. Sorry.
I am completely convinced that there is a wealth of information built into us, with miles of intuitive knowledge tucked away in the genetic material of every one of our cells. Something akin to a library containing uncountable reference volumes, but without any obvious route of entry. And, without some means of access, there is no way to even begin to guess at the extent and quality of what is there. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature. - Shulgin

corpus callosum
#5 Posted : 8/31/2012 7:23:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Heres an excellent overview of the process with the rationale for each step of the process from a chemistry perspective.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=1085
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

endlessness
#6 Posted : 8/31/2012 9:13:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Also be sure to check the FAQ