We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Self-Cleansing Trip in the Mountains Options

Sky Motion
#1 Posted : 8/13/2012 8:03:59 AM

<3

I had quite the ride at a very delightful music festival this weekend in the mountains. One of the days I took a 7/10th gram of mushrooms and had a very intense lesson.

The spirit of mushrooms is one that I find not to be a "motherly" spirit or "fatherly" spirit, it's some kind of spirit that I have not quite laid my finger on (description-wise) just yet. Surprised

Trip Report: Little Mushroom Madness (highlights).

I - I stood in a dome that was showing off different prints of famous artists such as Alex Grey and looking at one of his pieces sparked a connection in my brain and I could fully understand and experience the piece of art and not just visually look at it. It was so powerful and beautiful that it almost brought me to tears.

II - While peaking, I had a very hard time and a very rough lesson from the mushroom spirit. I was bombarded with absolute CRUSHING revelations and self-judgement that attacked my ego like a psychedelic steam-roller. Thought about human psychology flooded my mind and I was completely in tune with human nature and how we are designed and evolved to be. The scientific truth that was so clearly understood to me was driving me mad. Reality was starting to rip at the seams with these blue Mayan-esque pillars of light that rotated slowly around my closed eye vision. Words were no longer processed by my brain as my ego is slowly dissolving and nothing no longer makes sense as the grass turns in on me and turns sharp as razors. I was driven 100% mad at the thought that I have never truly *believed* in anything as absolute truth. This led my thoughts to other dark places where I felt like I had to choose a path of "religion" so to speak or otherwise I would have no channel and no answers for my life (something I'm still okay with and used to).

III - Also during the peak I had a good while where I worked with the realization that your mind really does manifest your reality and anything that you wish to accomplish or do is completely within you to do. I mentally kicked myself for not thinking that I couldn't accomplish my dreams or that I was of lesser worth than others. The world really is ours to experience and make what we choose. The mind is such a powerful thing and we hold the key within ourselves to accomplish our wildest ideas.

Afterglow:

The next day and still to this day (3 days later) I feel incredibly refreshed, spiritually rejuvenated, in-tune with myself and even optimistic about the future! This trip has taught me so much and now I really have a lot of work to do with what has been presented to me before I voyage again. I have also re-affirmed my belief that even the worst of trips can be the best ones for you in the end. It's like a psychedelic reset that gets you back on track and I love it! Hopefully I'll work the courage to go back into DMT level experiences soon..

Love & light <3

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Dark_Star
#2 Posted : 8/31/2012 3:51:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That was a really good trip report.

“I was driven 100% mad at the thought that I have never truly *believed* in anything as absolute truth. This led my thoughts to other dark places where I felt like I had to choose a path of "religion" so to speak”

That line really spoke to me. Harkens back to a mushroom trip I had years ago in which I died and was in hell. I knew I needed to find God to get out, but how? There was a representative of every single religion & spiritual tradition that ever existed on this planet, each telling me to follow them; that their way was the only way out of hell. Obviously each one was at odds with the others. Not knowing who to trust I totally lost my marbles. Wound up being reborn & living through my infancy & toddler years again. I fought this trip tooth & nail, and lost…..so I didn’t get too much out of it. What I did get out of it was that all I can do is my best. How I am to truly know if there is right way or not, and if there is, what it is? All I can do is my best, then it’s out of my hands. If that’s not enough, well, there’s not much I can say. I’ve gotten a lot of peace from that.
“Was I a criminal? No. I was a good member of society. Only my society and the one making the laws are different.” - Owsley Stanley