We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV18192021NEXT
Methoxetamine?! Options

The Chr0nn01553ur
#381 Posted : 11/9/2011 5:18:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

corpus callosum wrote:
No, this isnt 'Foxy'; methoxetamine a very new compound with dissociative effects with the added bonus of having an action on the mu opioid receptors-activation of these receptors cuases the pleasant psychic effects seen/felt on opiates/opioids such as codine/morphine/heroin/oxycodone/fentanyl.

Psychic effects? Could you elaborate...?
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jungillshadow
#382 Posted : 7/8/2012 7:12:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've finally got some MXE making its way to me and cannot wait to try it. I've had quite profound experiences with K, building up a tolerance requiring about 100mg per session, redosing several times on weekends and days off, although I haven't had some in years. How much would one recommend an experience K user to take at first dosing (after an allergy test, of course)? My current expectation is between 25-50mg.

Also, I havent enjoyed eating K as much as insufflating it. Will this be drastically different with MXE? Many previous posts recommend sublingual or oral consumption, although I did see a few reports of the comedown/afterglow not being as comfortable.

Smile

corpus callosum
#383 Posted : 7/8/2012 7:20:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

^^If you've not used ketamine for some time then I would suggest that you start at around 25-30mg; always best to leave room for more, if required, rather than engorging yourself straight away. Smile

The intra-nasal route is also an option.

I'd like to correct something thats mentioned 2 posts ago- while MXE has some subjective opioid-like effects it doesnt appear to be mediated through significant agonism at the mu receptor.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

endlessness
#384 Posted : 7/8/2012 9:38:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to add that we've encountered several people who are experienced K users and have had bad trips or difficult experiences with MXE, so please do start with low doses and work your way up gradually Smile

No Knowing
#385 Posted : 7/8/2012 10:29:55 PM

fool adept

Watch out for chronic re-dosing...Seems to be a known occurrence for MXE and it happened to me personally. I ended up doing about 400-500mgs in a 12 hour period which left me in an M-hole for a long long time, probably ATLEAST 2 hours. The hole itself was blissful and light filled almost universal in scope. I felt as if I was in an oceanic universe of pure love and all was known.

But when I returned I was confused and felt stuck in a void state for hours and hours. As I tried to figure out who and what I was I distinctly remember having delusions of grandeur and that I was some new "Robot Kittens"(slang for MXE) fueled prophet whose mission was to spread heavy use of MXE far and wide. Almost like I was becoming a herald of MXE, fucking nuts to look back on that vision... I was in my bedroom where I always trip yet it looked unfamiliar and inanimate objects like statues and furniture seemed to have a personality and to be communicating with me telepathically. This all became a little too much and I ended up trashing my bedroom, ripping down blinds and posters throwing stuff all over the floor, and breaking musical instruments, all in a frantic confused state.

When I went to open my bedroom door, in an effort to escape the madness, I had an Alice in Wonderland-like hallucination of my door being 6 inches tall. I reached down and grabbed the miniscule handle and opened it trying to fit my foot through the door. As my foot entered the doorway the door immediately grew to what seemed like a 20 foot gargantuan wooden door. I ended up ripping the door off the hinges in fright, something I'm not sure I could have physically accomplished without being disassociated(rings of people on PCP breaking handcuffs..) As I tried to piece together what was happening I remembered the MXE I was snorting all day and night the previous day. I began to worry for my health. I had felt invincible the night before and had no thoughts of damaging myself using obscene amounts of this blissful chemical.

Being experienced with dealing with the bladder issues Ketamine causes I quickly went to empty my bladder...I hadn't remembered peeing anytime remotely recently. I stood over the toilet feeling my swollen bladder and abdomen. I couldn't pee. But I really had to go. I felt my kidneys churning the acidic pee over and over again but I couldn't urinate for another few hours. Finally at a small restaurant I ate at to clear my head I vacated my bladder...relief. But I felt pain in my kidneys for 2 days and have felt pangs of discomfort there ever since. Its been about 2 months and my kidneys still don't feel a 100%. I won't be touching MXE again but I know just since it burned me it doesn't mean others can't handle it.

I was drawn to it because it was supposedly a "bladder safe" ketamine. Obviously if you use too much it can be just as damaging to the bladder and Kidneys as Ketamine.

I was an experienced K user before this encounter so I ended up being foolhardy in my dosing. Don't make the same mistake I did.
In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended.-J.C. Lilly
The Spice must flow
Zat was Zen and dis is Dao.

soulfood
#386 Posted : 7/8/2012 10:35:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I thought I was crazy for having 140mg! I felt so awful after that.

Dante
#387 Posted : 8/29/2012 1:25:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently received half a gram from AL and I think it's either not what it was supposed to be or it's a very weak batch. I tried it in two different occasions, respectively:

- 5mg ingested + 20mg ingested after six hours + 20mg ingested after three hours

- 20mg ingested and 10mg insufflated + 20mg ingested and 10mg insufflated after one hour

and the effect where pretty mild. Light mental dissociation and almost nonexistent body buzz and oev/cev, which didn't stop me to fall asleep at regular bad time. The day after the second test I felt quite sedated and sick, probably due to the fact that I felt asleep not too long after re dosing.

I did some colorimetric tests and the results seemed to point towards a positive direction.

Do you think I might be experiencing a inverse tolerance?

I dont feel safe enough to take the substance again, so Ill just try to contact the vendor.

Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

Untm
#388 Posted : 8/29/2012 2:23:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had some definite addiction issues with 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE, but I still continue to return to this compound. There is just nothing quite like it; it's a beast of it's own.

Tea fell into water
Smoalk N,N DMT errrrday

Quote:
11:53:11 โ€นUntmโ€บ Nexus chat and anti-gravity simulated racing is my coffee.

nexalizer
#389 Posted : 5/11/2014 4:07:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What an interesting thread.

Years later, how has your perception of this chemical changed?

Do the early explorers still swear by it ? Did you eventually stop using it? If so, why?

What good did it bring into your lives ?

The internet demands to knowThumbs up
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

SHroomtroll
#390 Posted : 5/11/2014 5:17:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think most people agree that drugs like mxe should be used cery sparingly.
Most dissios are pretty poisonous for your mind if abused.

calvinandhobbes
#391 Posted : 5/11/2014 5:18:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Be careful with ketamine's relatives since ketamine use fucks up the bladder. Everyone with a ketamine habit will have severe bladder damage and 3-4 time use is enough to cause noticeable damage.

Infinite I
#392 Posted : 5/12/2014 5:17:02 AM

JC

calvinandhobbes wrote:
Be careful with ketamine's relatives since ketamine use fucks up the bladder. Everyone with a ketamine habit will have severe bladder damage and 3-4 time use is enough to cause noticeable damage.

3-4?? Really?? Any links/evidence of this claim?? Sounds like a myth! I have for the last year went through roughly 10g of ketamine as it's been the only psychedelic I could get where I am. I have shared that though with friends so not that much and I've had good times and no bladder problems. I looked into the bladder problem thing on different forums and people with long term damage were users using 2 grams a day and other insane amounts, or using a lot and not eating before hand and damaging the stomach.

When mxe first came out I thought it was amazing as I hadn't taken much of anything since my iboga and it was similiar effcts with an amazing afterglow and similiar visual effects, great enjoyable times, but then after fairly regular use over 8-9 months it became this escapist drug use which wasn't any use so gave it up, a good few users on here had similiar experiences. I've not had it in 3 years now, but occasional ketamine use the last year.

Does dxm cause bladder damage? as I've recently discovered that and living in to place where it's difficult to find psychedelics it seems like a worthwhile experience, had 3 runs with it so far and had a great deep psychedelic experience, something I've not had in a long time.

Cavemen
#393 Posted : 5/12/2014 5:35:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think DXM has bigger problems than bladder damage...

Infinite I
#394 Posted : 5/12/2014 6:01:41 AM

JC

Cavemen wrote:

Care to elaborate?

nexalizer
#395 Posted : 5/12/2014 12:06:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SHroomtroll wrote:

Corpus has been saying that since about page 2 on this thread. What I'd really like to hear is the opinion of the people who were experimenting with MXE 1-2 years ago (as seen on the thread), regarding the positive or negative influence this compound might've had on their lives.

Seems that several users held a very positive opinion about it, basically I wanted to get theirs/yours opinion a few years after the events to see how that opinion might have changed/evolved.
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

Cavemen
#396 Posted : 5/13/2014 1:30:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Infinite I wrote:
Cavemen wrote:

Care to elaborate?

i heard of serotonin syndrome

Infinite I
#397 Posted : 5/13/2014 5:12:21 AM

JC

Cavemen wrote:
Infinite I wrote:
Cavemen wrote:

Care to elaborate?

i heard of serotonin syndrome

Vague, yes I heard that too but when combined with ssri's which is kinda a given!

Cavemen
#398 Posted : 5/13/2014 5:56:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i assume mxe and ssri's are a little healthier haha

Infinite I
#399 Posted : 5/13/2014 7:11:47 AM

JC

Cavemen wrote:
i assume mxe and ssri's are a little healthier haha

Doubt it similiar action Confused

SHroomtroll
#400 Posted : 5/13/2014 9:08:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nexalizer wrote:
SHroomtroll wrote:

Corpus has been saying that since about page 2 on this thread. What I'd really like to hear is the opinion of the people who were experimenting with MXE 1-2 years ago (as seen on the thread), regarding the positive or negative influence this compound might've had on their lives.

Seems that several users held a very positive opinion about it, basically I wanted to get theirs/yours opinion a few years after the events to see how that opinion might have changed/evolved.

I havent touched mxe in a looong time but i still think its a wonferful substance if used right.
It has a unique headspace and when combined with certain psychs it has the potential to unlock certain feelings that can be very hidden othervice.

«PREV18192021NEXT