We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
I Love You Options

Michal_R
#21 Posted : 8/7/2012 11:27:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:
Such a simple thread that needs reinstated from time to time. Smile

Love

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Hyperspace Fool
#22 Posted : 8/7/2012 12:56:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Guess I will jump into this cuddle puddle... if ur gonna go all love fest here, might as well do it properly. Pleased

Hyperspace Fool attached the following image(s):
All You Need Is Love.jpg (51kb) downloaded 263 time(s).
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Electric Kool-Aid
#23 Posted : 8/26/2012 10:20:36 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

Big grin
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

oden
#24 Posted : 8/26/2012 2:29:45 PM

odin the one

To You<3
oden attached the following image(s):
wolf.jpg (76kb) downloaded 221 time(s).

parallelwhispers
#25 Posted : 8/26/2012 3:30:21 PM

Deceased

I love you too. Smile
Death is an awakening. . . One day it will come.
But you'll search the skies with your eyes in frantic wonder.
You will come to realize the lies you've told yourself for so long to survive.
"We fear something that does not exist."
Not only does death not exist, we ourselves do not exist.

Dante
#26 Posted : 8/26/2012 11:38:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To you too and to all my brothers and sisters out there <3
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

Jerzeecanuck
#27 Posted : 8/27/2012 9:12:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Love
Jerzeecanuck attached the following image(s):
soul-train-party-img.jpg (114kb) downloaded 182 time(s).
"In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit.โ€ - Miyamoto Musashi

daedaloops
#28 Posted : 8/31/2012 9:29:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I now believe we are dealing with some extremely mysterious and alien forces, and there are some rocks your shouldn't turn. We are flirting with insanity, death, god, aliens, multiverses, and who knows what else. That is why we need all the love and support we can get. When you've seen the ugly truth/cosmic joke and then return to this fake reality, it's incredibly comforting to know that there are others who have seen the same thing. We are not alone. Love you all very much.
daedaloops attached the following image(s):
love2.jpg (161kb) downloaded 171 time(s).

joedirt
#29 Posted : 8/31/2012 9:35:26 PM

Not I

Love more.
Hate less.

Enjoy Peace.
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Bill Cipher
#30 Posted : 8/31/2012 9:36:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like someone just broke through for the first time.

I like the drawing, daedaloops.

daedaloops
#31 Posted : 8/31/2012 10:07:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Uncle Knucles wrote:
Sounds like someone just broke through for the first time.

It's funny how that works, huh.. You think you know what a breakthrough is, but then you go even deeper and realize the true potential of that depth. It is so immensely scary and beautiful at the same time.

Nadezhda
#32 Posted : 10/11/2012 7:45:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Judge nothing, you will be happy. Forgive everything, you will be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest"

finding0
#33 Posted : 10/11/2012 8:21:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love you too.
*Any time The word "I" is used by this account it is referring to a fictional character *

anrchy
#34 Posted : 10/11/2012 9:59:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nothin but love
Open your Mind (โ’ถ) Please read my DMT vaping guide (โ’ถ) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

wingchun
#35 Posted : 10/11/2012 10:43:16 AM

Sifu

LOVE is the WORD !!!!

It's all love, at a fundamental level....

Big grin

Yeah, can make coming back to this "illusion ville" less desired....Confused

3rdI
#36 Posted : 10/11/2012 11:39:17 AM

veni, vidi, spici

_________โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ____________โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
______โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ_______โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
____โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ___โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
___โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ_______โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
__โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ_________โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
_โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ_______โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
_โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ______โ™ฅ
โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ__โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ_โ™ฅ
โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
_โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
__โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
____โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
______โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
_________โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
____________โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
______________โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
_________________โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
___________________โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
_____________________โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
______________________โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
_______________________โ™ฅโ™ฅ
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Pandora
#37 Posted : 10/11/2012 3:37:19 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Bleeding heart hippies. Love is a loud cat's purr . . . .

Seriously, right back at you Pup Tentacle . . . it's the most sincere thing I could wish . .

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

DeMenTed
#38 Posted : 10/11/2012 4:31:37 PM

Barry

_______________________โ–ˆโ–ˆ________โ–ˆโ–ˆ__________โ–ˆโ–ˆ
____________________________โ–ˆโ–ˆ__________โ–ˆ____________โ–ˆโ–ˆ
________โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ____________โ–ˆโ–ˆ________________________โ–ˆโ–ˆ
_____โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ________โ–ˆโ–ˆ________________________โ–ˆโ–ˆ
____โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ_______โ–ˆโ–ˆ_______________________โ–ˆโ–ˆ
___โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ______โ–ˆโ–ˆ______________________โ–ˆโ–ˆ
___โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ______โ–ˆโ–ˆ___________________โ–ˆโ–ˆ
___โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ_______โ–ˆโ–ˆ_________________โ–ˆโ–ˆ
____โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ_______โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ_______________โ–ˆโ–ˆ
_______โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ_______โ–ˆโ–ˆ__โ–ˆโ–ˆ_____________โ–ˆโ–ˆ
___________โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ______โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ___โ–ˆโ–ˆ__________โ–ˆโ–ˆ
____โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ__โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ_____โ–ˆโ–ˆ_____โ–ˆโ–ˆ
__โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ________โ–ˆโ–ˆ__โ–ˆโ–ˆ
_โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ_____________โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ_โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ_โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ_______________โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ__โ–ˆ_โ–ˆโ–ˆ__โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
_____โ–ˆ__โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
_______โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
_______โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
_______โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
________โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
_______โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ__โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
______โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ_____โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
____โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ________โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Pup Tentacle
#39 Posted : 10/11/2012 4:52:09 PM

lettuce

The love is felt and surely appreciated.

My original post wasn't predicated on a breakthrough (although I can understand that guess Smile ), but it's time to say it again.

I love all of you.

I know of no better way to combat the forces of exclusion than to say it... and mean it.

Peace out and have a beautiful Thursday my friends.
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

DeMolecularTraveler
#40 Posted : 10/11/2012 8:35:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Much Love and Much Respect to this site and all who dwell here. I don't post much, but I love lots!
Thumbs up Big grin Razz Very happy Love Cool

PREV123NEXT