We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
THC and Hamarlas = amazing experience Options

astralspice
#1 Posted : 8/14/2012 1:19:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey nexus! I would like to share a great experience that I had. First of all, I smoked some harmalas that I've had for months and had never used until now. I defenitly felt a slight change in perception but it was minor. About 10 minutes later I decided to smoke a medium size bowl of MJ (I rarley smoke and almost never smoke while sober) so I went into the back yard......after only a few hits I started to feel like I was in a complete different reality ''wow this is cool''.....finished up and came back inside where I had shpongle playing off my playstation ''this is going to be amazing''. And the day turned into night was just starting so I lay down on the couch to embrace the experience. Time was no longer exsisting, patterns were forming from every direction as I was in awe at the planet earth screensaver on the playstation the clouds were making infinite patterns including the jaguar about 10 times. I was seeing and feeling in multi dimentions and at one point I think I was astral projecting!!!. This trip lasted a few hours, maybe 3 until I fell asleep in bed where I was still getting CEV's ''I wonder how intence the CEV's would have been earlier''. Like I said, truly amazing experience and will have to explore this combo again.
thanks.
REALITY 5.0

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

sidefx
#2 Posted : 8/15/2012 1:23:00 AM

Is it Greedy to want to see everyone's Smile ?

Sounds like a nice chilled day Broheim,

I have recently tried my first harmala 'RUE TEA', was yours an extract or just rue seeds?

ALSO i wonder HAS ANYONE out here tried eating HASH whilst on a harmala tea???? would this be o.k to try?
"Given enough Time even Hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going"

Pscientist
#3 Posted : 8/15/2012 2:01:59 AM

Organic Spirit Hybrid

sorry if this is a noob question but do harmalas potentiate cannabinoids?

astralspice
#4 Posted : 8/15/2012 4:09:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pscientist wrote:

Yea I would say deffenitly! that was no ordinary weed high, I was half way to ayaland and seeing jaguar's off of 1 bowl and some extracted harmalasBig grin
REALITY 5.0

universecannon
#5 Posted : 8/15/2012 5:17:00 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

after doing it countless times i've found this combination very interesting as well. i usually take a high dose of harmalas and then once the affects start i smoke.. melatonin deepens it to

its fun snapping out of a trance to find that you're thoughts have turned into some unfathomabley complex multidimensional objects. you can have very intense out of body experiences with this as well.. even harmalas by themselves when taken at a proper dose in the dark will have you falling out of you're body continuously

sidefx wrote:
Sounds like a nice chilled day Broheim,

ALSO i wonder HAS ANYONE out here tried eating HASH whilst on a harmala tea???? would this be o.k to try?

its definitely fine to smoke hash on it..i can't think of any reason why eating it would be dangerous

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

polytrip
#6 Posted : 8/15/2012 7:09:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I have had a simmilar experience with caapi and cannabis. The experience was extremely powerfull and beside tryptamine visuals there was a strong dissociative effect. I can only describe it as being disconnected from reality in some sense....as if all of a sudden all of reality was no longer real.

I think it´s the dopaminergic effect. Cannabis normally doesn´t have a strong dopaminergic effect. Harmala´s on the other hand do have a very strong dopaminergic effect and hugely amplify the dopaminergic effects of other drugs.

I think that when the dopaminergic effects of cannabis are increased like that, it becomes a completely different drug. It becomes not just a more euphoric, but also much more paranoid much and stranger experience.

sidefx
#7 Posted : 8/22/2012 11:23:58 PM

Is it Greedy to want to see everyone's Smile ?

TO polytrip

Bro did you EAT or Smoke the Cannabis while on the inhibitor?

HAS ANYONE EATEN HASH WHILE ON AN INHIBITOR TEA DRINK, WANT TO KNOW HOW SAFE IT IS.
"Given enough Time even Hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going"

joedirt
#8 Posted : 8/23/2012 1:42:32 AM

Not I

Pscientist wrote:

In a round about way yes.

Cannabinoids ultimately cause an increase in primary amine neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine. Harmals block MOA wich breaks these compounds down. So harmalas don't slow down the metabolism of cannabinoids, but they do keep the other brain chemical concentrations higher as well as contributing to the experience themselves.

Harmalas rock Cool

Peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Ryusaki
#9 Posted : 8/23/2012 2:10:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know whats wrong with me, but in general i tend to react not very much to Rue Tea. Once i drank tea from 15 gram. I smoked some weed, but it did nothing out of the ordinary for me. I simply fell asleep. Maybe its because i am (was) a heavy weed smoker. And maybe i mess up my rue teas. There is definatly some slightly different buzz in my body, but its too subtle for me.

universecannon
#10 Posted : 8/23/2012 3:02:49 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Ryusaki wrote:
I don't know whats wrong with me, but in general i tend to react not very much to Rue Tea. Once i drank tea from 15 gram. I smoked some weed, but it did nothing out of the ordinary for me. I simply fell asleep. Maybe its because i am (was) a heavy weed smoker. And maybe i mess up my rue teas. There is definatly some slightly different buzz in my body, but its too subtle for me.

15g of rue will plow anyone over- heavy weed smoker or not. Thats 3x a high dose for most people. I would never even take 5g personally, it would just be way to much for me

You either didn't brew I right or got bunk seeds. Probably the former.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Botanical Bliss
#11 Posted : 8/25/2012 12:11:49 AM

SeeingFacesInManyPlaces

This is something I'm going to experiment with in a few weeks when I have some syrian rue
[center]Sophia's Light

In darkest night, when lights are dim, and all in sight seems sad and grim,
I find you there, your arms surround me, your spirit fills me and it grounds me.
I look to you, Lady of Truth, most ancient One, yet eternal youth,to keep me safe, protect my heart,and with the wisdom you impart, fill up my empty mind and soul,so that, my Lover, you can make whole, all that was broken in this day –and that is what I ask and pray.

nicechrisman
#12 Posted : 8/25/2012 4:25:41 AM

Kin

Interesting! I just got some rue as a freebee along with some aya stuff. I haven't done anything with it yet. This sounds like a worthwhile experiment!
Nagdeo