We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT) Options

jamie
#41 Posted : 1/31/2009 6:22:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I would never ever even think of selling any of my spice. Many times I give some away to 2 ro 3 very close friends who are already experienced with entheogens, but never for profit. My friends are always more than happy to sit me down and get me stoned anyway.
Long live the unwoke.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

acolon_5
#42 Posted : 2/2/2009 1:57:18 AM

The Great Namah

fractal enchantment wrote:
I would never ever even think of selling any of my spice. Many times I give some away to 2 ro 3 very close friends who are already experienced with entheogens, but never for profit. My friends are always more than happy to sit me down and get me stoned anyway.

This is the way it should be with the spice. I have only one friend that I share my extractions with (and let him take it out of my place). Before I did that even I walked him through the extraction so he could do it for himself (which he now does).

If I ever give spice to someone for the first time (and this is rare) I always have them smoke it with me so that I can be there if they react badly to it. I can't imagine selling it to someone...I just don't get it.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

'Coatl
#43 Posted : 2/2/2009 10:52:22 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
It's very simple. If you're too fucking lazy to do an extraction you're not worth the bliss. So you'll just get hell!
Seriously! Lazy people that just want others to do the hard work seem to have a mind that takes them to a bad place in Hyperspace.

Exactly! That kinda goes back to my botanicals legal/drugs illegal thing. Knowledge lends respect!!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Androgenicx
#44 Posted : 2/5/2009 2:28:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I just give it away. Its not expensive enough to make to charge people. Its too rare to charge people. I just consider it..well I don't consider it a "sacrament", I don't believe in the holy pious thing too far, but I consider it a positive influence in this universe, I consider it the biological catalyst between the material world and the superconscious.

I just give it away or bring it with me and smoke people out on it. Ive given it away a couple of times, only smoked someone up with it a week ago.

He said he had done alot of acid, shrooms, coke - I told him what the experience would be like the best I could, told him it would be really intense. He smoked it and had a bad trip. He thought he was dying, literally. I calmed him down and he calmed down, went to sleep for a bit. On the comedown he had a faint smile on his face..more of relief that it was over and that he was alive more than anything imo.

I haven't done much psychedelics - shrooms once with no visuals but a major mindfuck and some benadryl. I did about 40mg dmt my first time. Im pretty sure I broke through, was an intense experience, but nothing that I couldn't handle. Done it about 10 times since then, all beautiful trips. Made me think harder about who I would let try this substance and who I wouldn't. Its too much for some people, even if theyve done alot of psychedelics, some people just have the inclination to be free on the inside and not hold onto their identity and reality too much - for these people the experience is alot easier.

Although my heart starts beating real fast and a kind of mild anxiety comes over me whenever I'm about to do DMT again.

Haven't hit it in a week, its sitting in a pipe next to my bed, not able to mosy up and hit it for some reason.

Ive only had one "bad" trip - it wasnt the trip it was me. The trip before that was the most intense, indescribable thing. Had nothing to do with visuals, but through meditation and full surrender while my eyes were open on the substance, I had a superconsciousness I AM THAT experience with the room, the dogs in it, the trees outside. Next trip I did not surrender to the DMT but unconsciously kept looking for this god experience again. It didnt happen. For some reason after this trip I felt really fucked up, crappy, anxious, and have been much more nervous of hitting the DMT pipe again, even though I am aware of what caused the "bad" trip the last time.

Jorkest
#45 Posted : 2/5/2009 3:32:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

best thing you can do is not let it scare you away...one time SWIM got literally beat up..he was thrashed around on his bed...he felt like there were beings on top of him..beating him up!!

well after he came down he was like..."i cant have that be the last experience i have" so he called a friend over to be a guide and safety net..and smoked more dmt than he did the first time..his thinking was that..he would just blow that duel out of the water...well he doesnt remember a bunch from the last one that night..but when he came out he knew he had been successful..because he wasnt afraid...granted..he doesnt like smoking dmt all the time..but its more about knowing that you CAN
it's a sound

Simulacra
#46 Posted : 2/10/2009 4:04:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It seems completely unethical to sell it. If a person isn't willing to go collect the materials and make it themselves then they shouldn't be able to reap the rewards. I see it as a pilgrimage of sorts, you have to go through some work before you can experience the ecstatic wonders of DMT.
The simulacrum is never that which conceals the truth--it is the truth which conceals that there is none.

The simulacrum is true.

weissewolf
#47 Posted : 2/11/2009 2:24:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I havent been here in awhile so I forgot my old user name and had to make a new one. So hello again guys. Razz

But as for the question I see it for sale alot. Tour kids love the stuff. Usually at shows its xxx-xxx a g. (If Im remembering right) I never buy it for obvious reasons but alot of people do. People may disagree if it should be sold or given away, I personally feel it should be given away too people worthy of it, but regardless everything has a price and people are always willing to pay.
Most people dont want to learn from the experience they just want too walk around spun and be belligerent.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

vovin
#48 Posted : 2/12/2009 4:34:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

I wouldnt sell. The making of the material is in and of itself a test. you have to be serious about this stuff to be willing to learn, research and put the money and effort into it's production. This is not a 'fun' drug. 90% of those who take the journey never do it again. I tried LSD in my youth and I have seen those who I thought were very mentally stable fall apart under it's effects and LSD is tap water compared to this stuff. When I began to make the stuff years ago I spent hours upon hours doing research reading what others experienced. I learned allot from this. Selling is a shortcut to the end without the learning process.

The wisdom is in the journey not the destination. If a man spent 8 years to become a doctor but left a day before his diploma and another cheated and skipped thru his schooling but got his who would you rather have operate on you? Taking a shortcut to the end bisects the learning and how will they understand what they experienced how will they be prepared if they just jumped in. You came here to learn how to make it you read of the experiences you learned what you were about to undertake. If you just jumped in do you think it would have been the same experience.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

benzyme
#49 Posted : 2/12/2009 4:43:44 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

xx13w7xx wrote:

More then that is Joe Rogan! A famous person who is publically speaking about DMT,
saying how amazing it is and how easy it is to obtain/extract... thats where we first heard about it.

let me put this lightly...joe is a f'ing douche.
I can appreciate his enthusiasm for the spice, but mass advocation to a bunch of dimwits who worship his every word is not only misguiding, but dangerous.

his whole interview was basically parroting others' experiences (i.e. Terrence McKenna, and Iggy Pop), and passing off Strassman's hypotheses as some sort of widely accepted scientific fact...which is absolutely fallacious.

I stand by the consensus of the majority, responsible board members: it's not for sale.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Dan P
#50 Posted : 2/17/2009 6:31:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I want to know what makes this drug turn people into a bunch of damn elitists.

memo
#51 Posted : 2/17/2009 6:47:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dan P wrote:

I think that it is the fear that a very, very great thing can get ruined very easily by people not knowing how to be discreet and giving fodder to a sensationalist press which could initiate a witch hunt that could severely limit access to the thing that we cherish so much.
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.

benzyme
#52 Posted : 2/17/2009 1:16:29 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Dan P wrote:

this isn't cocaine.

it has an underground mystique because it swiftly shreds the ego and is gone before you ever knew what transpired. similar to salvia in that sense, but far more aesthetic.

n00bs are fascinated with it and get all mystical about it.
vets just know..and perhaps also ritualize it to some extent.

but we're all obviously intrigued by it, or else we wouldn't be here in this forum.
we're just sick of seeing it bastardized in the media, touted as "the next party drug".
it really isn't just another drug to "get fucked up" on, it's much too powerful for that; we wouldn't want to see the plant sources regulated by big brother because a few misguided degenerates can't be responsible people.

so I ask: what about this "drug" makes stupid kids want to exploit it like enterprising bottom-feeders of society?
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Infundibulum
#53 Posted : 2/17/2009 1:27:47 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Dan P wrote:

I thought that "this drug" is/can be practically available to everyone who wishes to do some extra homework. And people on this forum are promoting this and helping people to acquire it.

I think there is little if any elitism, other the fact that users request that people who wish to obtain spice should be able to perform basic brain functions.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

benzyme
#54 Posted : 2/17/2009 1:35:31 PM

analytical chemist

seriously.

you know, it's bad enough fools post live videos online about their experiences, because they think it's cool.

ours is a very visual society, and when alarmists see what they determine to be a kind of "disturbing behavior" online, they turn into reactionists, and they sensationalize based on their own ignorance. it's a slap in the face to people who're actually well-informed.

we'd just assume discourage any sort of careless behavior regarding dmt, that would give any concerned/clueless person a reason to bitch to the media, and that includes selling it.

MindInfoRreality
#55 Posted : 2/17/2009 11:52:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

End of story.

You got it right, someone's favorite drug, benzo.
This is the place.

benzyme
#56 Posted : 2/18/2009 12:22:44 AM

analytical chemist

yes

and Infundibulum has it right. the DIY ethic of acquiring the magic is part of the whole experience.
and that does not include paying for the finished product

if one is lucky, one will have a friend who's willing to share the experience when it comes around.

damiana
#57 Posted : 3/3/2009 3:52:21 PM

Cosmic Dragon

wow most of you guys are great, really a family here i love it. i was considering a mystical group session of people who all take dmt sublingually. thought that would be cool. i like to trade dmt for other psychodelics and what not, but only if i know they can handle dmt, which really i don't know many who can. thanks y'all
PEACE

mugwump77
#58 Posted : 3/3/2009 7:26:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i charge everyone 1 thank-you.

they can pay me later if they aren't able to speak right away.

Razz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxfODAGWjW4

Advertising is tax deductible, so we all pay for the privilege of being manipulated and controlled.
-Noam Chomsky

Do you think that the amoeba ever dreamed that it would evolve into the frog? Of course it didn't. And when that first frog shimmied out of the water and employed its vocal cords in order to attract a mate or to retard a predator, do you think that that frog ever imagined that that incipient croak would evolve into all the languages of the world, into all the literature of the world? Of course it fucking didn't. And just as that froggy could never possibly have conceived of Shakespeare, so we can never possibly imagine our destiny.
-Naked (1993)

Jorkest
#59 Posted : 3/3/2009 7:43:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

mugwump77 wrote:

Razz

well said
it's a sound

endlessness
#60 Posted : 3/3/2009 7:54:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mugwump77 wrote:

Razz

what about those ungrateful bastards that 'forget' to pay you? Very happy

PREV12345NEXT»