We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tetrahydroharmine taken orally Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 11/23/2008 10:31:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It’s been 2 1/2 hours since SWIM took 300 mg of THH citrate orally placed in a size OO capsule and drank with water on an empty stomach. It was taken without any other substances. The experience is very similar to 200 mg but more visual.

Right now SWIM is feeling a light DMT-like sensation in his nerves. You know that smooth feeling you get in your skin. Things also look slightly wavy. That pleasant tingling sensation is also there. There are no side effects felt at all.

This is the largest dose SWIM has tried orally. His mind is very clear and focused. Things look slightly different as he walks around his house. It’s hard to explain exactly. It’s psychedelic, but very mildly so.

Sex is AMAZING on this stuff. THH prolongs and intensifies the orgasm you get, but it’s harder to reach orgasm.

The overall mood is relaxed and peaceful.

SWIM is now getting quite familiar with tetrahydroharmine. He’s about as familiar with it as he has been with harmine and harmaline. If feels much less toxic than the other two. SWIM has had absolutely no side effects from it at the doses he’s tested.

The closest thing to the feeling of THH is passion flower flowers (not the leaves or branches, only the flowers). But THH is more pleasant.

SWIM is going to drink a cup of strong coffee...
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 11/23/2008 10:35:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

sounds wonderful 69ron...SWIM tried a little pharma today...he had to do the best he could with what he had...20mg of harmine..80mg of harmaline and 150mg of thh..plus 50mg of spice...hes been trying to figure it all out...its been different everytime hes tried it..but still has a lovely glow...can definitely feel the thh though...it is soo lovely
it's a sound

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 11/23/2008 11:00:48 PM

Teotzlcoatl

This is excellent. I'm really impressed with the "God-chemical of Caapi" Smile

It's everything I thought it would be...

Now the question is... what does THH + ? = ???
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

69ron
#4 Posted : 11/23/2008 11:13:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

...SWIM is now seeing faint objects appearing in the walls, especially if the room is a little dark. He saw a face, and then an eye winking at him. It only happens when he's relaxed and lets it flow. He feels like he's taken a mild hit of DMT, but he has only taken THH.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

IcerX
#5 Posted : 11/24/2008 12:23:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

any idea how the oral dosage of THH HCL would compare? The citrate is no longer on sale but this interests SWIM greatly

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 11/24/2008 3:01:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

so listen to this..SWIM took 20mg harmine + 80mg harmaline + 150mg thh + 50mg spice fumarate at say 10 this morning...at nine this evening he took a little hit off of his trusty VaporGenie..just a little toke...

Had WONDERFUL experience...lasted about 15 minutes..didnt breakthrough but absolutely LOVELY...he went to take a second hit..but before he did...he had to PUKE...he went out and purged..this is about 11 hours after he took the combo...now tell me the dmt didnt have anything to do with the purge..

and its funny cause...he cant remember the last time he put any spice in his VaporGenie...but its been smoked out of at LEAST 10 times...its become the neverending pipe of spice
it's a sound

'Coatl
#7 Posted : 11/24/2008 3:10:45 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Wow dude... how was that?

Was it like Ayahuasca? Can you compare?

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#8 Posted : 11/24/2008 3:16:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

it was...softer than aya...somehow the maoi's havent gone away...it was interesting because when he took the dmt fumarate he didnt get any effects from it for about 2 hours..and then when he did they were EXTREMELY mild...other times when he has done this..the effects kicked in 20 minutes after taking it..it was actually disappointing...so now that the night has wound down...he figured he would get a little taste from his pipe...took a small little toke...and bam...soo fucking pleasant..he went to some wonderful worlds...never really left here though...wonderful visuals..and wonderful body high..and great thought process...

last time he did pharma..it seemed very sharp...this had a very soft tone to it...it was actually one of the nicest experiences hes had period...it felt like one of the best gifts hes gotten from these substances...hes sure that the THH had something to do with it
it's a sound

mew
#9 Posted : 11/24/2008 5:46:18 PM

huachumancer

swim will try 450 mg orally after fasting
his friend will take 150 mg just to test the mind melding effects

this will be within the next few days,
more than happy to write up a report.

well see how it goes.

69ron
#10 Posted : 2/17/2009 9:13:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has since tried several different doses of tetrahydroharmine HCl orally without any other drugs to influence the effects.

When taken orally, the first effects are felt in 10-30 minutes. The peak occurs at about 90-120 minutes. The overall experience lasts about 6-8 hours.

Here’s a run down of his experience at different doses of THH HCl orally.

150 mg produces slight tingling sensations and a slight stimulated feeling. No mental effects are felt. No euphoria is felt.

200 mg produces a slight euphoric stimulant effect along with a very slight mental sedative effect (during the peak). There’s lots of pleasant tingling sensations. Mild sparkly visual effects are seen, especially in the dark. The overall experience is very pleasant.

250 mg is about the same as 200 mg just a little bit stronger. There’s more euphoria and more tingling.

300 mg is about the same as 250 mg just a little bit stronger. There’s more euphoria and more tingling and slightly more visual effects.

350 mg at first produces lots of tingling and euphoria and mild mental psychedelic effects (it’s very hard to explain these effects). The mind is extremely clear and focused. This dosage level is extremely pleasant up until 1 hour after taking it. At that point it starts to produce very slight ringing in the ears, and slight transient nausea and nervousness. The nausea is very light, and comes and goes in waves along with the nervous feeling. During this time it’s difficult to walk because the body is jittery. Sounds are clearly altered. Certain types of sounds have a digital electronic quality to them. Thoughts become scattered and difficult to grasp. There’s a definite psychedelic effect present that is unique to THH.

SWIM would not go above 350 mg. At 350 mg, unpleasant effects start to kick in. The transient nausea felt during the peak of 350 mg is not pleasant. The jittery body is also not pleasant. The psychedelic effects are quite interesting though, but not worth the body load.

The most pleasant dose is 250 mg.

There have been times during the peak where SWIM felt mild DMT-like effects with mild DMT style visuals for a few minutes at doses of 250 mg and up. This is rare though. SWIM has no idea what causes this.