We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Eating food and E Options

endlessness
#1 Posted : 7/25/2012 11:33:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi! I'm mrs Endlessness!
I 'd like to know what do you think about eating food if you take ecstasy (which kind of food would be better and what to eat after and what before the experience).

Thanks!!!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

rjb
#2 Posted : 7/25/2012 11:48:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there. Eating before taking E will definitely cause a more mellow and prolonged come-up. The intensity on the peak will be the same. I can recommend not eating greasy foods, as they can cause nausea, and don't eat very much. A light meal (salads or fruit) a couple of hours before the experience will provide enough energy, given a healthy daily lifestyle. E suppresses appetite, so you don't have to worry about getting very hungry until well on the comedown, if that. Drink water and everything should be fine. Not extreme quantities, but don't wait until you feel dehydrated, either.
The truth...lies within.

Shaolin
#3 Posted : 7/28/2012 1:03:33 PM

Stiletto Stoner

mrs Endlessness, is End really as cool in real life as he appears on the forums ? Very happy
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

Doodazzle
#4 Posted : 7/28/2012 1:27:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Last week I did MDA. (by E I assume you mean MDMA, but I still feel like sharing)

Right before I dosed, I decided that my belly was too empty and so I ate a big chunk of good expensive crusty bread. Vomiting that much, that uncontrollable whilst tripping that hard...was rough. But I survived Smile

MDA is more likely to cause nausea than MDMA, but still I'd say eating hours prior (as rjb suggests) is better than minutes.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.

Infinite I
#5 Posted : 7/28/2012 5:29:48 PM

JC

I'd recommend banco pumas brain smoothie http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=658.0

I'd say for before or after but its been a while since I've used things. I tend not to eat a lot before any drugs. A frittata with Broccoli mushrooms tomatoes, peppers and cheese with tobasco is great after a big night, oh and garlic ciabatta bread, I'm getting really hungry thinking of it Big grin

Enoon
#6 Posted : 7/28/2012 8:34:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Anything more heavy than fruits I think would bother me, but as above, it's been a while since I've had any experience with the stuff. A nice apple, some Nisperos, figs, etc. cut into bite-size pieces... that's the way I'd go.
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Bud Shizzler
#7 Posted : 8/13/2012 11:21:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Healthy and wholesome foods before.
Gummi Bears (only vegetarian for improved karma) are just fantastic if you're dipping. They soak the taste up.
Fruits are the best treat during the experience.

Sugary Foods and drinks are poisenous imo, whilst they can be life-saving if you have a bad the comedown.Very happy

I dont take pills because you just never know whats in it, whilst nowadays with em its almost the same thx to prohibition. Testing is not possible 99% of the time. The first Experiences i had differ from what happens now Wut? . But i think demand will set supply in the end.

Right and Wrong had a Fight, Right killed Wrong but died along

Active Member of the militant arm of Al Q'loida

Purges
#8 Posted : 8/13/2012 12:47:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just have a moderate meal 3-4 hrs before you plan eating the E, and drop. You probably won't feel like eating until coming down, chewing gum is best to relieve the teeth grinding while peaking. When coming down I usually just have a cup of tea and something easy to eat like some toast and most importantly a nice BIG spliff Wink A shower is nice to get rid of all the sweat etc that your body has accumulated while muntered as well. Have fun Smile
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3