We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Is REAL physical healing possible with dmt and or Ayahuasca? Options

CatholicPsychonaut
#1 Posted : 8/11/2012 9:20:35 PM

"Nature loves courage"

On my most recent DMT trip, I got the distinct message that I am being very slowly initiated into a healing path. My questioning mind tells me to that it may not be wise to take what I get in these spaces at face value. I very much want it to be true. My wife suffers from a chronic pain condition for which doctors have no real explanation or deep understanding. There are a number of treatments that have worked for others with her diagnosis, but it is basically just a pharmaceutical crap shoot, and she's been given lots of different stuff over the course of the last three years since getting an official diagnosis, and nothing has yet worked for her. After all these years, the pain has now begin to take a psycho-emotional tone on her, and her personality is beginning to change. I feel so much for her. I want so badly to be able to heal her or to have some medicine that could heal her. What kind of evidence it's there for real physical healings on dmt or aya? Can these healings be performed by someone in that space without the one needing healing taking the drug? She is not at all interested in trying dmt or aya.
"Christians often ask why God does not speak to them, as they believed God did in former days. When I hear such questions, it always makes me think of the Rabbi who was asked how it could be that God was manifest to people in the olden days whereas nowadays nobody ever sees God. The rabbi replied, 'Nowadays there is no longer anybody who can bow low enough.'"
--Carl Jung

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Maxx
#2 Posted : 8/11/2012 10:19:25 PM

I Am the Jungle Queen!

If by "real healing" you mean can DMT fix a broken arm? No. Can it fix a broken heart? No. Can it show you the cause for physical pain and lead you to healing yourself? Try it and let us know. I'm betting it can.
You are Lazarus in the Tomb, and we are always knocking for you to come out. Soon, the tomb will be torn down around you, and you must come out. What will you do then?

Leon Trout
#3 Posted : 8/11/2012 11:04:25 PM

when in doubt, twirl

i don't think there's any evidence (at least to my knowledge) of actual PHYSICAL healing, but the teachers may damn well show her new ways to EMOTIONALLY deal with the pain, which is healing in my book...
spinning a set the stars through which the tattered tales of axis roll about the waxen wind of never set to motion in the unbecoming round about the reason hardly matters nor the wise through which the stars were set in spin...

"Chemistry is applied theology." Augustus Owsley Stanley III

CatholicPsychonaut
#4 Posted : 8/12/2012 12:12:22 PM

"Nature loves courage"

The pain is related to some kind of misfiring in the nervous system, whereby the sensory nerves or the brain interpret normal touch input as horrible pain. This is why the usual suspects like Vicodin or Oxycontin can't touch it, but it is also why I think I should go with the advice of the dmt angel on this one, as I've often described the dmt experience as "hitting the reset button of the brain"... Maybe a hard reboot is what she needs to get the system communicating properly again
"Christians often ask why God does not speak to them, as they believed God did in former days. When I hear such questions, it always makes me think of the Rabbi who was asked how it could be that God was manifest to people in the olden days whereas nowadays nobody ever sees God. The rabbi replied, 'Nowadays there is no longer anybody who can bow low enough.'"
--Carl Jung

christian
#5 Posted : 8/12/2012 1:53:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It depends on how you define the term "real healing".
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

CatholicPsychonaut
#6 Posted : 8/12/2012 3:35:30 PM

"Nature loves courage"

christian wrote:

Well, I'd define it as the documented removal of a diagnosed disease state. I have heard about an account of the curing of cancer with aya, but haven't seen any research proof on the subject. I'm not some kind of strict materialist, but just someone looking for hope for a dearly loved one who seems to have lost hers
--Carl Jung

RebornInSmoke
#7 Posted : 8/12/2012 11:18:55 PM

Lysergic Feline

i had an aching leg one time, smoked some spice and for the duration of the effects,the afterglow and a short while thereafter - my leg stopped aching.

weird.
Gun it to 88...
..::those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak::..
เฅ<3เฅ

Xemnas
#8 Posted : 8/13/2012 3:29:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had an aching toe once before I smoked spice and during the experience it was like the pain in my toe became an external thing and went away. I don't remember if it came back or not.

If memory serves, there was a documentary I saw about a woman with cancer who was supposed to die soon, so she went to an ayahuasca retreat somewhere in South America, and the shaman at one point actually put his mouth on the woman's stomach and supposedly sucked the sickness out. I don't remember if the sucking of the cancer happened before, during, or after the ayahuasca experience, but she was apparently cured. I'm gonna have to try and find that documentary again. Everything I've said is just from memory of it and I watched it a long time ago.

somethingsintheway
#9 Posted : 8/13/2012 3:45:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have heard about a procedure in Europe where they take a patient at induce a coma for approximately a week and when the person wakes up it is like a brain reboot. I've heard of this treatment being used specifically for the treatment of chronic pain conditions so it might be worth looking into.

CatholicPsychonaut
#10 Posted : 8/13/2012 11:17:03 AM

"Nature loves courage"

somethingsintheway wrote:
I have heard about a procedure in Europe where they take a patient at induce a coma for approximately a week and when the person wakes up it is like a brain reboot. I've heard of this treatment being used specifically for the treatment of chronic pain conditions so it might be worth looking into.

Here's an article I found on the aforementioned coma treatment. They actually use IV ketamine to maintain the coma
http://www.rsdfoundation...tamineResearchVideo.html
--Carl Jung

Doodazzle
#11 Posted : 8/13/2012 11:23:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CatholicPsychonaut wrote:
christian wrote:

Well, I'd define it as the documented removal of a diagnosed disease state.

"Documented" you say? Double blind, peer reviewed thaumaturgy?

I am very sorry for your pain, but I've been wanting to respond to this thread for days--science has not yet proven that miracles and magick are real. I hope that you find something much more convincing than an article--a real experience.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.

staresatwalls
#12 Posted : 8/13/2012 8:36:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the story as to why pablo amaringo became an ayahuasca shaman is b/c when his sister was sick and there was nothing any of the hospitals could do. so as a last resort their parents took her to an shaman and he supposedly only needed a few puffs on a jungle cigarette to tune into the spirits of aya or what have you and suck out the bad spirits etc. this healed his sister and this led pablo amaringo to become an ayahuasca shaman. or so the story goes
โ€Ž"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

CatholicPsychonaut
#13 Posted : 8/15/2012 5:53:57 AM

"Nature loves courage"

Bedazzle wrote:
CatholicPsychonaut wrote:
christian wrote:

Well, I'd define it as the documented removal of a diagnosed disease state.

"Documented" you say? Double blind, peer reviewed thaumaturgy?

I am very sorry for your pain, but I've been wanting to respond to this thread for days--science has not yet proven that miracles and magick are real. I hope that you find something much more convincing than an article--a real experience.

I'll admit I had to look up the word "thaumaturgy"

No, I'm not looking for a double blind miracle. I'm just looking for a miracle. I'm looking for sight... I'm looking for hope. I'm looking to be the kind of person my guardian DMT angel seems to think I'm capable of being, and still be capable of paying my family's bills and go to work and be the money-desiring capitalist my boss and the shareholders expect me to be... I guess in the long run, if she is real, being the person the angel seems to think I'm capable of being is more important than "the bottom line," more important than any one job I might hold for how many years of this particular lifetime... Especially if that vision she has for me is capable of healing the one person in this world I love more than anything... more than myself. It is hard to have "faith," though... Hard to go back to hyperspace and learn from her when the last time seemed to close to the edge.... and by edge I mean that I was convinced for about 5 min. that there was no hope of coming back from that place, that my perception would be slightly altered FOREVER and I panicked and thought about how would I possibly go to work and manage my people and get my boss' "action items" done while I was seeing the whole world as a kind of gingerbread fairyland where I was capable of healing wounds by touching them or singing sadness away?...
--Carl Jung

staresatwalls
#14 Posted : 8/15/2012 3:55:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

andrew weil used to have a cat allergy. until he was on some lsd one day and was approached by a cat (unlike every other time in his life seeing a cat he forgot about his allergy this time) and proceeded to pet the cat, forgetting about his allergy. since that day he hasn't had cat allergies.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=32551

this post about an ayahuasca research video lends some physical change resulting from ayahusca that you sound like you're looking for. it's a good video that's not too long.

i'm wondering how healing an addition of the right amount of pedro resin or otherwise mescaline would be.
โ€Ž"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

CatholicPsychonaut
#15 Posted : 8/18/2012 10:24:30 AM

"Nature loves courage"

My best friend had a similar incident with LSD where his pollen allergy was cured through an afternoon outside in a flower garden tripping on what felt to me like low-grade stuff. I don't think it takes high doses to get some of these effects. My friend's incident ended up in a paper that Dr Weil wrote, I understand, a my friend heard about the food Dr's incident you mentioned, and was able to connect with him though a mutual friend.

On a side note, I wish Andrew Weil would have "come out of the closet" more publicly add an advocate of psychedelics back when he had a high profile public persona.
--Carl Jung

Ringworm
#16 Posted : 8/18/2012 1:05:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

CP, have her do an elimination diet. No dairy, soy, corn, wheat, etc.
Live for 2-3 weeks and slowly introduce one at a time.

Aya doesn't tell me what is wrong health wise. It just amplifies what I already know and ignore.
"We're selling more than a cracker here," Krijak said. "We're selling the salty, unctuous illusion of happiness."

claudiablackfield
#17 Posted : 7/13/2018 5:50:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I realize this is an old topic .
But I was googling "can DMT heal disease". The reason this came about was from a recent trip to the doctors for a pelvic scan and numerous other tests.
Previously I had receive a battery of scans imaging and tests, to find out what was wrong.
Anyways the test results came back and were conclusive. I had poly-cystic ovary syndrome, roughly 28 cycsts on both ovaries.
For those that don't know what pcos is, it's
"A hormonal disorder causing enlarged ovaries with small cysts on the outer edges."
Treatment can help, but this condition can't be cured
Requires a medical diagnosis
Lab tests or imaging always required
Chronic: can last for years or be lifelong.

Well with the most recent visit due to a urinary issue. I was sent to get the same scans once again to see what was going on. Only to discover that there was no sign of the disease , having my doctor tell me I must have imagined it. I showed the Doctor my scans and low and behold I wasn't delusional.
Which leads me to the crux of my tale. During the time I was Diagnosed(1st time) up to the second I had started vaping break through doses of DMT, heres where things got hectic.
From time to time ,when coming back to my body I'd feel like things inside of my womb exploding the pain was 15/10 im talking morpine or hopital emergency pain followed by bleeding. I could say that the DMT was inducing this. I have heard that DMT , especially in women should be avoid during menstrual cycles due to excessive bleeding and I'd say other unknowns that occur within the womb.

I may not have objective evidence expect scans showing cysts then none.
But I feel that DMT imo stimulates the brain in such a way with which to produce hormones the broken parts of the body need. Some say in auto corrects , bringing back to baseline i.e reset button.

This is my opinion of the DMT ,and I do feel it played apart in fixing my body on a physical level.

My metaphor for DMT is like this.
The brain is a apartment block with lots of rooms , but we only utilize a few of them.
But then one day we decide to entertain MR Dmt for a dinner party.
Little do we know,DMT is an energetic Being that runs into every-room flicking the lights on and off, turning on and off the heating , jumping on the bed ,the list goes on .This DMT Being is literally quite insane , and feels like hes tearing down the very walls of the apartment.
Thats until the appearance of the apartments landlord. He has a quick look around and notices all the unused rooms and broken things that have been left in the dark and near neglected."We need to repair this mess!!".
So he calls for a team of workmen without the tenant realizing. To fix all the broken things .
After the damage is partially repaired.He shows the tenant how many other rooms there are . With the invitation to come back to explore them when ever they choose. Because if you dont use it u loose it
The End

Well thx for listening in . Back to work again
xx
Pain is a sensation, suffering is a choice.

tango
#18 Posted : 8/12/2018 5:24:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Leon Trout wrote:
i don't think there's any evidence (at least to my knowledge) of actual PHYSICAL healing, but the teachers may damn well show her new ways to EMOTIONALLY deal with the pain, which is healing in my book...

I am the evidence.
I can't speak of ayuhasca, as I've never had the chance to try that, but I can say that mushrooms will induce the realest physical healing you can conceive, regardless of how strict your definition of that may be.

Jees
#19 Posted : 8/12/2018 3:26:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tango wrote:
... but I can say that mushrooms will induce the realest physical healing you can conceive...
Anyone can say one-liner-anything without specifying, have you considered politics or advertising?
Tongue in cheek Razz

tango
#20 Posted : 10/9/2018 5:41:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
tango wrote:
... but I can say that mushrooms will induce the realest physical healing you can conceive...
Anyone can say one-liner-anything without specifying, have you considered politics or advertising?
Tongue in cheek Razz

I shall refer you to my unusual body transformation thread.. While it seems the experience is not common, I am available to discuss it to the best of my abilities.

12NEXT