We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
The Mescaline Extraction Thread Options

Kukaracha
#41 Posted : 12/5/2008 11:33:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello.
I'm might be a bit out of place, but I watched the video about the Mescaline extraction... and loved the music. I would like to use it to trip some day.

Anyone knows where it comes from? Sorry if this post doesn't belong here.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#42 Posted : 12/17/2008 8:29:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

couldnt you make some citric acid saturated acetone to crash the mescaline out of the xylene??
it's a sound

Infundibulum
#43 Posted : 12/17/2008 11:49:42 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

It sounds sound. There are some indications that it does work with FASA (the things SWIM's FAOF tried was with purified mescaline) so it may as well work with citric acid. But SWIM's friend does not know anyone who has ever tried that.

Maybe SWIY be the first??? Just make sure SWIY get good quality cactus, something that seems to be insanely hard to come by nowadays...

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Jorkest
#44 Posted : 12/17/2008 4:19:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

hes got some coming from a few different sources..and different strains..the reason i think this will work though is because im sure i saw a thread somewhere for making mescaline citrate...but i dont think it was precipitated with citric acid solution..this will make it so much easier to do...without having to boil down water and whatnot
it's a sound

Gardener
#45 Posted : 1/13/2009 10:02:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

MORE RESPECT, GUYS!

Phlux-
#46 Posted : 2/13/2009 12:27:45 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

does swim really need to make the solution acidic and defat with cactus ?
Can swim just basify cactus solution - add xylene and then salt that, then evap ?

antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

acolon_5
#47 Posted : 2/13/2009 7:27:08 PM

The Great Namah

Jorkest wrote:
couldnt you make some citric acid saturated acetone to crash the mescaline out of the xylene??

Mescaline Citrate is a mess to work with. I've tried salting it out of xylene and all I ever get is a yellow goo.

Just use sulfuric acid, it makes the prettiest mescaline crystals!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

69ron
#48 Posted : 2/13/2009 7:36:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Food grade sulfuric acid is very hard to get.

What about using food grade fumaric acid saturated acetone to crash the mescaline out of the xylene?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#49 Posted : 2/13/2009 7:40:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is this tech possible?

1) Dissolve powdered catci in water saturated with sodium carbonate (pH 11.4) to freebase the mescaline and mix thoroughly.
2) Chemically dry with anhydrous magnesium sulfate. (Use 1 gram for every 1 ml of water used above).
3) Extract freebase mescaline and other junk with acetone.
4) Add fumaric acid saturated acetone to precipitate mescaline fumarate from the acetone.
5) Clean precipitated mescaline fumarate with dry acetone.
6) Dry mescaline fumarate to remove all remaining acetone.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#50 Posted : 2/13/2009 11:48:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is in the process of trying the acetone method above. He had to do some tweaks to it.

He’s in the stage where he’s done adding fumaric acid to the green acetone (containing the freebase mescaline, green chlorophyll, and other crap).

It’s been about 15 minutes since the fumaric acid was added. SWIM can see tiny precipitates forming in the acetone. It looks promising. He'll let it sit for a while and come back to it later to check on it.

69ron
#51 Posted : 2/14/2009 12:23:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

30 minutes later, the bottom of the green acetone is filled with lots of pure white precipitates. They are very tiny, almost looks like powdered sugar. If that’s mescaline fumarate, SWIM is a happy camper. We’ll see.

69ron
#52 Posted : 2/14/2009 1:07:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After decanting the acetone (no filtering was needed) and drying, the off-white powder (very slightly greenish) that remained smells like mescaline and tastes just like mescaline.

If this is indeed mescaline fumarate, its the cleanest mescaline SWIM has ever seen from just a few hours of work. No washing, no A/B troubles, it was easy. He’s not completely sure it’s mescaline fumarate. He’ll essay it and see. He’s excited!

69ron
#53 Posted : 2/14/2009 2:49:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM did another batch of pulls with acetone, filtered, and then added fumaric acid. Lots more precipitates are present, more than with the first batch. Very interesting. It looks like a beach of off white sand collecting in the bottom of the beaker. It’s a lot more than SWIM has seen from previous extractions. If it’s mescaline fumarate, it’s a lot. SWIM still doesn’t know for sure yet. He’ll let all the precipitates settle down and collect them in a while. He’s thinking another batch of pulls is maybe a good idea.

Infundibulum
#54 Posted : 2/14/2009 3:55:43 PM

ModeratorChemical expert

Congrats to SWIY!

This is how mescaline fumarate is supposed to look like, at least according to SWIM's experience. It is very powdery material and soft like chalk (or white sand). It also weight much less that it seems. What may seem as 1 gram it can actually be 0.2-0.3 grams.

It is however no fun to snort it. SWIM did it with 125mg mescaline fumarate and yes, it does have effect, not very strong (for SWIM's taste), and he got slight visuals.

But sorting 125mg is quite a task. Whereas 150mg dmt fumarate sounds already too much, 125mg mesc-fumarate is a much bigger quantity because it is much less dense. Disgusting feeling, not burning but just uncomfortably offputting.

coz42
#55 Posted : 2/14/2009 4:30:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A little birdy told me that mescaline+fumarate doesn't stick together so well. He's had a better experience with mescaline citrate (A pretty spikey rendered crystalline form, from his experience at least). How well would mesc-fumarate dosage compare to that of an hcl or sulfuric acid salt?

If it worked for you guys why wouldn't the salts precipitate in his xylene? He washed the xylene with water, removed and evaporated down to get a very dark black extract.. Would acetone be the better solvent for this?
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum

69ron
#56 Posted : 2/14/2009 4:39:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

From what I understand mescaline fumarate is 2 mescaline molecules with one acid molecule. If that’s right, 1 gram of mescaline fumarate should be as potent as 0.9 grams of mescaline HCl.

I'm not sure what SWIM precipitated from the acetone was actually mescaline fumarate. He’s testing it right now. It tasted very sour in large quantities and might just be mescaline flavored fumaric acid. It’s been 1 hour and he doesn’t feel anything. SWIM will wait a while longer before judging his results. Sometimes mescaline takes a while to kick in (up to 1-3 hours), but SWIM usually feels it within 20 minutes. It doesn’t look good. EDIT: It's been 2 hours and SWIM doesn't feel anything.

If this was a failure, the mescaline fumarate should still be dissolved in the acetone right?

So, what if SWIM added oxalic acid? That’s a stronger acid than fumaric acid. Would mescaline oxalate be soluble in acetone?

69ron
#57 Posted : 2/14/2009 5:39:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:
Congrats to SWIY!

This is how mescaline fumarate is supposed to look like, at least according to SWIM's experience. It is very powdery material and soft like chalk (or white sand). It also weight much less that it seems. What may seem as 1 gram it can actually be 0.2-0.3 grams.

That’s exactly how it looks. It weighs much less than it looks like it would weigh and it is soft like chalk. However, it’s been 2:20 hours and SWIM doesn’t feel anything. SWIM said it tasted too sour, I think it was just fumaric acid with a slight mescaline flavor. Or maybe some other fumarate that precipitated and not mescaline fumarate. It’s still early to say for sure though. Sometimes mescaline has a delayed onset.

Is mescaline fumarate soluble in acetone?

I’m sure it’s not soluble in d-limonene. Maybe SWIM will mix the acetone with d-limonene to precipitate out the mescaline fumarate.

Any other ideas on how to get the mescaline fumarate out of the acetone?

69ron
#58 Posted : 2/14/2009 7:18:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After 3 hours, SWIM is finally starting to feel it. It's weak.

I think SWIM overestimated the potency.

I believe when fumaric acid is added to freebase mescaline in acetone, what is formed is actually mono-mescaline fumarate which is much weaker than bi-mescaline fumarate would be.

Mono-mescaline fumarate contains one mescaline molecule and one acid molecule.

Bi-mescaline fumarate would contain two mescaline molecules and one acid molecule and would be much more potent by weight. Note that bi-mescaline fumarate might not even be possible. Anyone know? Bi-DMT fumarate is possible.

100 mg bi-mescaline fumarate = 92 mg mescaline HCl

100 mg mono-mescaline fumarate = 76 mg mescaline HCl

SWIM assumed the potency of bi-mescaline fumarate and took a mild dose calculated using that assumption. Instead I believe SWIM got a threshold dose of the mono-mescaline fumarate which took 3 hours before the effects could even be felt.

EDIT: fixed a naming error above, replacing mescaline bifumarate with bi-mescaline fumarate, and mescaline monofumarate with mono-mescaline fumarate, which should be the correct names.

Infundibulum
#59 Posted : 2/14/2009 10:01:59 PM

ModeratorChemical expert

True, SWIM never thought that the fumarate salt may actually be a monomescaline fumarate instead of dimescaline fumarate.

And it should not be that difficult to find out. One just needs to freebase a given amount of mescaline fumarate and note its weight. Something slightly troublesome to do correctly because the freebase is oily, but still doable.

69ron
#60 Posted : 2/14/2009 10:49:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What should either fumarate taste like?

PREV12345NEXT»