We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
7/21 Newbie solidarity S.H.E. Options

onethousandk
#21 Posted : 7/21/2012 6:43:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I hate to interrupt, but this is a solidarity thread. Pleased

Everything is still on track for tonight, at least from my end. Thanks again for coming together for this. Safe travels everyone!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

obliguhl
#22 Posted : 7/21/2012 8:43:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So guys,
Everyone who is participating in todays newbie SHE, click this link Cool

Hiyo Quicksilver
#23 Posted : 7/22/2012 4:48:31 AM

just some guy

Cannabinoids wrote:
Hiyo Quicksilver wrote:
Never trust a mushroom guide written by a guy who says a half eighth is a decent dose, haha...

*cough*20mgs is not a lot of DMT*cough*

again...not a guide...and from a comedian...should probably read all the post in a thread before replying.

**Cough** Not a competition**cough**

here's a cookie.

Let me introduce you to a concept that may be new to you...

The Maxx
#24 Posted : 7/22/2012 4:57:42 AM

I Am the Jungle Queen!

In the middle of pharma right now . . . kinda rough . . . so I'm going to do more . . .
You are Lazarus in the Tomb, and we are always knocking for you to come out. Soon, the tomb will be torn down around you, and you must come out. What will you do then?

Wax
#25 Posted : 7/22/2012 7:55:05 AM

LUVR

Well, I tried and failed.

Failed in the sense that I didn't breakthrough. I did however have a quite powerful experience in which an entity was trying to forcibly pry my consciousness from my body and replace it with his consciousness. This brought up some interesting questions about what is actually going on with your body when you enter hyperspace, it seems your consciousness leaves your body and may just be free floating there or maybe it has to be placed into a "body" there in order to be aware.

However it happens I am more interested in what is going on with your physical body during the process. It seems impossible to me that you could have a functioning body without a consciousness, so is another consciousness entering your body while you are gone? Never thought about it this way until this experience.

Also probably the most important thing gained from this experience is that I have decided that what is really important to me at this point in time is that I be completely "involved" in my own life rather than exploring other dimensions. I have had this thought many times usually on mushrooms but this time it was quite profound. I as I'm sure most of you here do, spend a LOT of time thinking about things that are not of this world or the afterlife. I spend much time looking for the "answers" or entertaining different philosophies about life and death and such things. I have come to the conclusion that what I am seeking has been found, at least for now.

These are my own thoughts so I don't expect anyone to agree with them but they are true for me at this point in time.

Life is about living. Plain and simple, my consciousness/soul has been given a chance to live it and create anything I want with it. The problem is I spend too much time searching for what is right in front of me, I need to live my life as it is and not worry about the afterlife, alternate dimensions, entities or hyperspace. We have the opportunity to create anything with our lives all we need is to focus and direct all of our attention to it, otherwise it seems we just get caught in the loop of looking for answers.

With this I will be taking an extended vacation from the Nexus and focusing fully on making my life what I want it to be. I have been feeling stuck lately and this was the push that I needed. I want to move forward with my life and I have a lot to get done. I'm sure I will pop in now and then (old habits die hard) and may partake in the spice here and there but probably won't be going for a breakthrough anytime soon. I have seen the other side plenty of times and I think I can wait for it again.

The spice along with all entheogens are teachers after all and I feel that I have been taught a valuable lesson, the same lesson many times, it is just now sinking in.

Maxx, I hope you are riding it out OK. And I hope the rest of the newbie solidarity group has as good a time as I did if not better <3
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

The Maxx
#26 Posted : 7/22/2012 1:19:57 PM

I Am the Jungle Queen!

Man, oh man! Wooooooo! What started as a rough ride turned into one of the greatest pharma nights thus far. Simply wonderful. I won't bother with a report as you were there with me.
You are Lazarus in the Tomb, and we are always knocking for you to come out. Soon, the tomb will be torn down around you, and you must come out. What will you do then?

onethousandk
#27 Posted : 7/22/2012 5:01:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

archaic_architect wrote:
Life is about living. Plain and simple, my consciousness/soul has been given a chance to live it and create anything I want with it. The problem is I spend too much time searching for what is right in front of me, I need to live my life as it is and not worry about the afterlife, alternate dimensions, entities or hyperspace. We have the opportunity to create anything with our lives all we need is to focus and direct all of our attention to it, otherwise it seems we just get caught in the loop of looking for answers.

With this I will be taking an extended vacation from the Nexus and focusing fully on making my life what I want it to be. I have been feeling stuck lately and this was the push that I needed. I want to move forward with my life and I have a lot to get done. I'm sure I will pop in now and then (old habits die hard) and may partake in the spice here and there but probably won't be going for a breakthrough anytime soon. I have seen the other side plenty of times and I think I can wait for it again.

The spice along with all entheogens are teachers after all and I feel that I have been taught a valuable lesson, the same lesson many times, it is just now sinking in.

I can certainly sympathize with this. Integration is a critical part. Otherwise, like you said, it's just a loop with no destination. I'm glad you got something from the experience and I hope it leads you to great places. See you around brother (or sister as it may be). Smile

The Maxx wrote:
Man, oh man! Wooooooo! What started as a rough ride turned into one of the greatest pharma nights thus far. Simply wonderful. I won't bother with a report as you were there with me.

Ha! Awesome. That is all.

I didn't get as deep as I had hoped so I'm going for round two today at the front end of a mushroom/rue trip. So if anyone is late to the game, I can still be your trip buddy.

daedaloops
#28 Posted : 7/22/2012 10:37:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah archaic I feel you, and sometimes I feel like that too, like we're just looking for adventure in these bizarre realms instead of realizing that our lives is where the real adventure is at. But I think there can be a balance and you can keep them both close to your heart if you choose. Whatever you end up doing I wish you good luck, and hope you pop in here whenever the unknown calls you again! Smile

Here's what I looked like last night, apparently sucking in some vapor from a tube attached to my Machine. But in reality I was an alien factory on a weird planet processing some toxic chemicals through me and releasing them into a black hole. And after that things just got weirder and weirder. I'll probably write about it in my journalthread later.. with a few photoshop-processed artworks from the peak of the insane electricity weirdness.
daedaloops attached the following image(s):
thelastbighit.jpg (246kb) downloaded 43 time(s).

onethousandk
#29 Posted : 7/22/2012 11:04:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loving your art as usual daedaloops. Looking forward to your write-up.

tigerstrike92
#30 Posted : 7/25/2012 5:38:05 PM

Homo-divinorum

I regret to inform everyone that I was not able to join. It saddens me greatly, but I am ecstatic to hear about everyone else's experience.

Origianally everything was going fine, as I was on a camp out, but by the time night had arrived, events had transpired that contributed to a negative and hostile environment. I did not want my first breakthough to be in that sort of environment, so i figured that it was better to wait. My next available opportunity to break though, I will vape the changa I have made.

I hope everyone's trips went splendidly, and once again I apologize for not being able to make it. Sad
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

PREV12