We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Mind Surgery Options

hixidom
#1 Posted : 7/19/2012 3:24:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I often get the sensation that my soul is undergoing repairs. Like I'm a robot that's been shut down while a scientist probes my circuits from the back of where my skull would be. This realization often feels like an awakening, like I'm waking up on the operating table.

I'm not sure if this is a common enough feeling and of the right type to deserve it's own term, but it's at least a very consistent experience for me, so I would like to see a term for it... Mind Surgery/Download or maybe Workbench Awakening. I know neither are very good. If this experience is at all common, then I'm sure someone else will have a better idea of what to call it. Otherwise, if it's not a common experience, then nevermind.
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

scudge
#2 Posted : 7/19/2012 9:09:31 AM

ab intra

What you have described above has always been more than a feeling for myself, I've had many experiences implying we are actually literally living the dream, almost as If we are in a coma of some sort with a force trying to wake us up, so to speak.

I'm very curious to hear If any other members have experienced this.
Its in your head

RoGu3
#3 Posted : 7/20/2012 1:01:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel all kinds of adjustments that happen to my soul on a daily basis
Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

Felnik
#4 Posted : 7/20/2012 2:29:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had this feeling numerous times usually with presence of some kind of intelligence .

I,m not always sure its a good thing .
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Purges
#5 Posted : 7/20/2012 8:46:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had this a few times. Feels like something is poking around up there, as in, I can actually feel something rifling through the pages of my mind. It can be rather disconcerting...
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

nexalizer
#6 Posted : 7/20/2012 12:39:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Purges wrote:
I have had this a few times. Feels like something is poking around up there, as in, I can actually feel something rifling through the pages of my mind. It can be rather disconcerting...

Hmm. In my first ayahuasca experience I felt random (or so it seemed) memories being accessed/recalled.. from different periods of life, some of them I didn't remember that I remembered anymore.

Is that it, or is it something else ?
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

Felnik
#7 Posted : 7/20/2012 1:18:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For me it envolves actual physical sensations in parts of my brain . Literally like something is poking around .
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Gowpen
#8 Posted : 7/23/2012 7:39:12 AM

If you don't make mistakes, you are doing it wrong

I had a an experience of brain matter being sucked out and electronic units inserted. Very strong memory for me, being 25 years ago now. I still think of it almost every day.... It wasnt such a bad feeling at the time, I was bouncing around my own head microscopically, listening to the electronic sounds of my brain and seeing fantastic colours.......

Not quite 'mind' surgery, more actual brain surgery, replacing organic with in-organic. It felt actually quite reasuring at the time, getting the 'upgrade' treatment (LSD by the way). Not sure it did me any good, although....I'm here..hahahaha
Razz
One can never cross the ocean without the Courage to lose sight of the shore

tele
#9 Posted : 7/23/2012 2:46:23 PM
Explorer

I know this and it's kind of something I'd rather not know

scudge
#10 Posted : 7/23/2012 5:58:28 PM

ab intra

I mean its to the extent of having cables and wires plugged into our heads, there has also been numerous times awaking, however out of fear being thrown back, to be inserted here again. The film "The Matrix" does a pretty well job explaining these heavy alien experiences. I've said too much.
Its in your head

scudge
#11 Posted : 7/23/2012 6:32:40 PM

ab intra

Something similar to this except on a much larger and incomprehensible scale. Which gives the notion that occult practitioners are merely hackers who have the ability to manipulate, bend, and break what we call reality. Which also gives the notion that this experiment is to study these abilities for whatever agenda or reason.
Its in your head

hixidom
#12 Posted : 7/24/2012 3:59:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

In response to that picture: Wow. Just... Wow. That depiction is eerily close to what I had in mind.

scudge
#13 Posted : 7/25/2012 2:19:10 AM

ab intra

I should of mentioned the image above was took from http://en.wikipedia.org/..._in_the_Shell_%28film%29

Here's another fun image to embed and soak into the psyche
scudge attached the following image(s):
zel-1600.jpg (530kb) downloaded 675 time(s).
Its in your head

hixidom
#14 Posted : 7/25/2012 5:07:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

No way! I've been told to watch that series by several friends. Maybe it's time I check it out.

universecannon
#15 Posted : 7/25/2012 5:35:12 AM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Yeah this seems like a common thing. It happens to me on changa sometimes, especially if i take cacao harmalas or melatonin beforehand. For example, ever since a being pulled a very heavy orgasmic energy out of my forehead i can still feel that glowing sensation in the brain after some quick relaxed focusing. To me it often seems like just another part or step of an ongoing life long journey of inner transformation.

In shamanic cultures they talk about the organs and bones being replaced by gems etc by the spirits during initiation. funny, i just remembered phlux recalling how an entity placed a beautiful gem in his head once.

I can understand why some people get paranoid when thinking about this sort of thing though. I do to at times..but i think part of the reason for that swings back around to the fact that our insane and disconnected modern society provides us with no framework for these experiences from the get-go (not to mention demonizes them), and gears us up for them so that we become predisposed to viewing these things in a certain way..even after a lot of de-conditioning/reprogramming. but if you look at the literature and experiences of many who report this, it seems that more often than not this occurs in a very positive context and is a pleasant and beneficial experience. Not saying thats always so. But if i had to guess i'd say most of the negative experiences in this area are due to fear/resistance, not necessary the outright malevolent intentions of other beings

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

unansweredquestions
#16 Posted : 8/5/2012 4:06:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

with all this talk about experiencing this happen to your soul, i wonder;

what is your soul?

can anyone quantify it? Or explain it even. Surely you must have a firm grasp on it, what it is... in order to experience something attaching to it or changing it?

Personally, I look at a 'soul' as a concept.

Or rather, are you guys refering to a sense of self?

hixidom
#17 Posted : 8/5/2012 7:43:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I refer to it mainly as the sense of self, or what is left over after the physical body is stripped away (as in a psychedelic experience), not that I have any idea of what it is in the absence of the body. I would usually define the soul as "the singular point of awareness at the center of the self".

pau
#18 Posted : 8/5/2012 9:41:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds good to me!Thumbs up
WHOA!

RoGu3
#19 Posted : 8/7/2012 6:48:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
Yeah this seems like a common thing. It happens to me on changa sometimes, especially if i take cacao harmalas or melatonin beforehand. For example, ever since a being pulled a very heavy orgasmic energy out of my forehead i can still feel that glowing sensation in the brain after some quick relaxed focusing. To me it often seems like just another part or step of an ongoing life long journey of inner transformation.

In shamanic cultures they talk about the organs and bones being replaced by gems etc by the spirits during initiation. funny, i just remembered phlux recalling how an entity placed a beautiful gem in his head once.

I can understand why some people get paranoid when thinking about this sort of thing though. I do to at times..but i think part of the reason for that swings back around to the fact that our insane and disconnected modern society provides us with no framework for these experiences from the get-go (not to mention demonizes them), and gears us up for them so that we become predisposed to viewing these things in a certain way..even after a lot of de-conditioning/reprogramming. but if you look at the literature and experiences of many who report this, it seems that more often than not this occurs in a very positive context and is a pleasant and beneficial experience. Not saying thats always so. But if i had to guess i'd say most of the negative experiences in this area are due to fear/resistance, not necessary the outright malevolent intentions of other beings

This^
Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

Pharmacognosis
#20 Posted : 2/12/2014 2:49:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Peter Gorman's "Ayahuasca in my Blood" book focuses on these doctors doing psychic surgery very much. He doesn't encounter them every healing session, mainly on the deepest ones. My view on this is that the visuals and euphoria we experience are encouragements for us to reach the state these soul technicians require to work on us. In his book they seem to require permission in most cases, but brush away his objections on one occaision to "pull out his heart" and cut away the bad parts, his description. When I've encountered them it has seemed similar to alien visitations, theres futuristic technology, and a hospital/clinical feel.

The theory I'm throwing around now is that if we submit to these operations it is a fastforward method of spiritual evolution, if we allow them to directly operate on our chakras (they seem to focus on the 3rd eye and heart and crown for me) they can rip out and dispose of the residual anger, bitterness, hostility, and selfishness that accumulates throughout day-to-day life in selfish materialist society, and let the pure love energy follow unhindered.

Iboga trip reports have alot of this theme in them as well. Operating on the heart to let the love and forgiveness flow seems to be the most common activty of the surgeons.
(and yes, chakras are unproven and new age, but I think alot of us have felt pulsing at the third eye, center of the chest, and pain at the tailbone during peak experiences)

EDIT: old post I know, but this is better put here than elsewhere.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
a mind is made of words
words are made of fear

12NEXT