We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Oh Noooooooo! The world's not going to end after all...!!! Options

JuremaSpaceship
#21 Posted : 7/23/2012 5:57:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ringworm wrote:
Not that I ever put any stock into the "end of the world" thing. But I find it a good policy not to make fun of it until that day after :-)

Haha I'm with you on that one.
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DooDah man
#22 Posted : 7/29/2012 6:26:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well, just remember of those handfull of people that wanted to jump aboard on hale bop's tail. They are not with us.
There are and will be people that take this stuff too far.
If it is the end of our time to come. I actually welcome it ! I just don't want to be one of the walking dead ! But it might be fun to be one of the few to repopulate the planet.
I just hope some super models also survive ! Big grin

Moondance
#23 Posted : 7/31/2012 3:55:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It is time, time for the pineal to reach its full potential.
*Look for a while at the China Cat Sunflower, proud-walking jingle in the midnight sun, Copper-dome bodhi drip a silver kimono like a crazy-quilt star gown, through a dream night wind*

PrimateSphinx
#24 Posted : 7/31/2012 8:33:29 PM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

Moondance wrote:

...How?
Anyway...though it seems fairly clear to me that the world will not end on said date I am positive there will be those Rapture-obsessed cretins who will try to make it end in ways they see fit. I know that at least in my state that many people own guns and the date Dec 21, 2012 has been so ingrained in their minds as a day of doom and reckoning that they are just gonna have to try out that semi-auto G-pa got them for Christmas on some goddam unbelievers... I don't know about you but I fear humans more than, well...anything else for that matter. I have always found it to be pretty funny that people find the end of the world and the end of the human race to be the same thing. What a conceited bunch we are eh? Honestly though I hope the new age gradoo about spiritual ascension does happen because the way I see it is that we are at a point only 200 years past steam power and we are accelerating light particles and storing information on atoms and yet we are on the spiritual and emotional level of an american 13 year old having a fit over not getting his or her nom nom cakes for dessert. It's time to evolve eh? Not that I have my hopes up. Only a fools hopeVery happy Utter destruction or ascension? I'd be cool with both but I really hope one of them happens because this middle ground isn't doing anyone any good.
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

Anon2808
#25 Posted : 8/8/2012 12:39:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The world is always just a year away from ending, depending on who you ask. About once every five-ten years a new theory shows up and i am glad to say i am still breathing after the last three times the world ended.

Sandtrout
#26 Posted : 8/11/2012 2:59:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No Knowing wrote:
December 21, 2012 is just when this planet starts being more fun than shitty......difference between 49% Good vibes and 51% has gota be HUUUUGE

(personal hope) something like this....The Critical Mass of Enlightenment

I like what No Knowing said.... I also like what B.O.B feat. Morgan Freeman says... ....

... feat Morgan Freeman HAHAWESOME. Seriously though, M.Freeman NAILS IT (IMO of course) in his second verse.

Bombs Away

polytrip
#27 Posted : 8/22/2012 6:44:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
So what you tell me is basically...that i´ve sold my house, quit my job, wandered the streets naked for the past five years, wearing only a 'repend you sinners' sign and screaming 'the end is near' combined with random insults with a strong sexual connotation, to total strangers (just to get their attention ofcourse).....has all been FOR NOTHING!!!!

Well, i´ll tell you this: from now on, when i´ll see some new-age pothead lecturing incoherently about a far-fetched theory on youtube I WON´T LISTEN TO IT!!!!

Is this what you wanted? To make people skeptic and cynical? Well congratulations art, you succeeded. I hope you´re happy.

entheogenadvocate
#28 Posted : 8/23/2012 5:08:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Vodsel wrote:
Nice findings.

I have already started a round of bets with some people. That makes me confidently say that I know what's going to happen in december 21st: I will be a couple hundred bucks richer.

I just don't understand what the person is thinking who makes a monetary bet that the world would end on a certain date. I'm not even arguing that this is stupid because of all the evidence referring to time after 12/21/12.

If the person who bet that the world was going to end, ends up being right, what are the odds that they are going to collect on the bet?

Either way... I'll definitely be taking off of work, drinking some aya, and vapin' some tasty changa to create some good memories, just in case the world does continue on Wink

Peace and Happy Journeys Smile
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

mew
#29 Posted : 9/4/2012 6:29:56 AM

huachumancer

guys i know ive been holding out on you but ive got some exciting news..

It is I...

THE SAVIOR!!!!!!!

may you eat cactus well

Smile

autumnsphere
#30 Posted : 10/31/2012 1:06:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PrimateSphinx wrote:
Moondance wrote:

...How?

One possible way: http://www.youtube.com/w...bedded&v=Z0jjS6zl1pY

Actually, if this happens, WE ARE SCREWED. Cause it will be a world-wide disaster, and a single DMT trip is not enough for anyone to become Buddha. The world will be changed forever, yeah... But think of the debates and religions and wars this thing will start... This will be catastrophic, catastrophic...

The Maxx
#31 Posted : 10/31/2012 12:51:16 PM

I Am the Jungle Queen!

entheogenadvocate wrote:
Vodsel wrote:
Nice findings.

I have already started a round of bets with some people. That makes me confidently say that I know what's going to happen in december 21st: I will be a couple hundred bucks richer.

I just don't understand what the person is thinking who makes a monetary bet that the world would end on a certain date. I'm not even arguing that this is stupid because of all the evidence referring to time after 12/21/12.

If the person who bet that the world was going to end, ends up being right, what are the odds that they are going to collect on the bet?

Either way... I'll definitely be taking off of work, drinking some aya, and vapin' some tasty changa to create some good memories, just in case the world does continue on Wink

Peace and Happy Journeys Smile

Remember Harold Camping? The doomsday "prophet" who predicted Judgement Day? He put up billboards and went on a bus tour. People gave up everything they had. Low and behold, Judgement Day came and went, and evidently the Rapture only took about three people, and I guess the rest of us, including poor old Harold Camping, are wallowing in the 7 years of tribulation. I think that's how it works . . .

And, though I'm sure it has been said many times in this thread--I'm way too lazy to reread it all--the Mayan Calender does not predict the end of the world. It marks the end of one timeline, and the BEGINNING of ANOTHER, the 13th. The number 12 and 13 are deeply encoded within the human consciousness. This was done on purpose.

It seems like there are two distinct views pushed by the corrupt and controlled media: one side says D. 21 spells doom and gloom, the other side claims D. 21 heralds instant enlightenment for everyone. I think the same force is behind both viewpoints. On the doom and gloom side, the media is doing what is does best: actively promoting a state of managed chaos, spreading fear, mental fatigue, and mass confusion. On the Enlightenment side, they tell you to relax, the morning of D. 22 will be paradise on Earth. This view promotes not only an idealized view, but one that you don't have to do anything for other than sit around and wait. It promotes complacency, false hope, and a lack of willingness to actively seek change on a personal level.

In my own view, I lean towards the parallel world idea: that there will be a dimensional merge of sorts, a splitting of Earths. There will, in this view, be a world that's mostly positive, filled with Nexus type folks, and a world that's mostly negative, the Infowars type folks. I just find it troubling that the Infowars folks spend so many fevered hours obsessing over FEMA camps and food shortages and riots and politics and the NWO and all that fun, happy, life-sustaining stuff. I think they are, and have been, energizing their FEMA Camp world into existence, as I like to hope we at the Nexus are focusing on more pragmatic solutions for the times we are in, with a hopeful eye to the future, but ready to shuffle off our collective hangovers on December 22 and do what ever is is we all do.

Then, I also think there will be those caught in the middle, who, having no real stake in the Game, having no knowledge either way, will just get swept up in the tides of change, powerless, at the mercy of the current.

I want to be clear that in the above idea, I said I LEAN TOWARDS, but I leave it open to all possibilities, for only a fool is certain he will see tomorrow, let alone piece together a mass of conflicting predictions and say you KNOW what will happen on December 21, 2012. Until then, I continue to focus on a positive world, and endeavor to laugh everyday, and bring laughter to others, everyday, because I know a secret that I will let you all in on:

Laughter is the Key to Everything!
You are Lazarus in the Tomb, and we are always knocking for you to come out. Soon, the tomb will be torn down around you, and you must come out. What will you do then?

MooshyPeaches
#32 Posted : 10/31/2012 2:42:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

regardless of what happens or does not happen on this day, I am looking forward to it for some reason! Time does seem to be just FLYING by in the last 6 months

PREV12