We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Western US...A chance to learn from the Kambo Master (Giovanni Lattanzi) Options

BecometheOther
#1 Posted : 7/18/2012 6:02:46 PM

metamorhpasizer

Id be very interested to hear your experiences with this medicine, kambogahuasca panacea, do you have thread or anything with information about it? can you post it here?

Im very interested in this form of healing, and i appreciate your thread to raise awareness about it.

Cheers
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tokapelli
#2 Posted : 7/18/2012 8:08:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I second Become the other's motion to further discuss this medicine and your experiences with it. This is the first ive ever heard of this medicine im very interested.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 7/18/2012 8:17:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok lets get this straight. Kambogahuasca Panacea is sharing info about a certain kambo application happening. 6 seems to be skeptical and think this can be bad, unsustainable.

I think it is legitimate to ask questions, and I think kambogahuasca, being more in contact with this subject, could try to answer in a light hearted way.

Nevertheless, I also think 6 has crossed a line from legitimate questioning, to direct or veiled accusations, which only generates a negative atmosphere. 6 has jumped from asking questions to already giving the answer, implicitly or explicitly, that such or such people are in it for the money and that it is disrespectful and that it is not sustainable. In this way, you are difamating the name of people you dont even know, who's work and intentions you dont know directly, without any evidence. Again, this is not good atmosphere here.

And since for every action there is a reaction, Kambogahuasca Panacea has taken this personally and seems emotionally affected, offended, which will probably lead to less contributing and more venting/confrontational words, and this is not something we want. Kambogahuasca, I appreciate your enthusiasm for things, but please try to not take this personally, and do try to question, even if at first sight from your position it seems this is all good work and that the accusations are wrong, maybe the questions are interesting and maybe indeed you'd come to see that there are disadvantages in popularizing Kambo (or maybe not, but first the questions must be considered , researched, and then the answer will come)

So please, 6, reconsider your way of posting, and Kambo, let the accusations pass through without resistance and only consider the constructive criticism and reason questions. I hope this thread can continue in a positive way

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 7/18/2012 8:20:07 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

And to add to endlessness excellent post, I have moved the discussion about Kambo ethics to it's own thread:

Kambo harvesting, ethically correct?

Kind regards,

The Traveler

numbersix
#5 Posted : 7/18/2012 9:30:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Apologies for any offense caused or sensitivities not considered.

No offense taken.

I am not a number, I am a free man.