We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Making lime for snuff Options

Dorge
#1 Posted : 7/17/2012 9:14:24 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

I've been told by the Curandero I was working with that the lime I was working with was too harsh (the pink stuff from Asian Markets) and that the best for snuff was what was worked with for coca leaf. Vegetable lime, rendered vegetable ashes. Ive heard of many different ingredients used, banana skins, quinoa, cocao husks, potato skins. The plant matter is burned and ash is mixed with water and dried.
Has any one done this I wanna try it!
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 7/17/2012 9:27:34 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

so dry out the vegetable material and just light it up and burn down to ash? mix that with water and let it dry out again and you've got lipta?

Seems easy enough, I think I'm gonna give this a try too Smile
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Dorge
#3 Posted : 7/17/2012 11:21:20 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

I suspect that's it.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

tigerstrike92
#4 Posted : 7/18/2012 2:39:41 AM

Homo-divinorum

I'm definitely interested in this.

I have made a few snuffs, some with regular calcium hydroxide, some with no base, and some with baking soda. They are all fine, but I know that the traditional way that snuffs are made are by using the ashes of a different plant, just never really got around to trying it.
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

numbersix
#5 Posted : 7/18/2012 2:51:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tigerstrike92 wrote:

I have made a few snuffs, some with regular calcium hydroxide, some with no base, and some with baking soda. They are all fine, but I know that the traditional way that snuffs are made are by using the ashes of a different plant, just never really got around to trying it.

Calcinated plants are used in Spagyric Alchemy as practiced by Paracelsus.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Dorge
#6 Posted : 7/18/2012 4:24:47 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

numbersix wrote:
tigerstrike92 wrote:

Calcinated plants are used in Spagyric Alchemy as practiced by Paracelsus.

Very true and an interesting point... The spagyric sliders could in some cases be more effective do to the more basic nature of the medicinals in the tincture. The "salts" are intended to allow the entire plant to be ingested in the medicine, the whole corpse...