We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1200mg dosage of Hybrid Medical Cannabis. "Edible brownie" Options

Cosmic_Reality
#1 Posted : 7/12/2012 7:04:32 AM

***Colony Wars***

Im experienced pot smoker/vapor veteran. But I haven't had great experiences with the edibles yet. Anyways we have two brownies, How much would you recommend to eat? Last time I ate a full Hubby Bar, and I thought my eyes were going to pulsate out of my sockets lol Smile I want to be high as the moon, but not the painful high.

Also I wan wondering if anyone here has gotten crazy visuals from Cannabis edibles?

"Your mind is like a parachute, it only works when its open"

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

anrchy
#2 Posted : 7/12/2012 7:12:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes my gf, 3rdeyeopen, has had pretty good hallucinations after eating half a cookie a buddy of my made. I had one less bite than her. I had no hallucinations but was high as a kite. I will have her come on here and post her experience.

It was a good size batch of cookies made from 15 grams of strong hash. He's a strong smoker and had eaten quite a few and they messed him up proper. He didn't have any hallucinations I don't think.

Btw if you take too much edible there is a point at which you will think you are gonna die. It's a very strange kind of mushroom like high but stronger than anything I have ever felt. Be careful. Although it takes quite a bit for a veteran smoker to reach that stage.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Wax
#3 Posted : 7/12/2012 7:23:21 AM

LUVR

I recently made some brownies out of some old shake, I didn't think they would be strong at all and figured I'd have to eat at least a quarter of the tray to feel anything worthwhile. So me and a friend ate half the batch combined and boy was I wrong about the strength, we sat on the couch staring into space for hours until my buddy finally hurled all over the place. I was high the rest of the next day as well.

A few days ago I ate about a 1x1inch square and was pleasantly baked Razz

Cosmic, it really depends on how much is in the brownie, if you don't know eat half then wait an hour to re up if it isn't enough. And yes you definitely can hallucinate although the visuals are odd for me, it's like the visuals are inside my head...and I don't mean CEV's, I can't really explain it, it's kind of like I don't see visuals but when the image gets processed my brain throws other stuff in.
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Cosmic_Reality
#4 Posted : 7/12/2012 7:38:06 AM

***Colony Wars***

Thanks for the responses, my wife and I just ate half of the brownie (its a bit bigger then standard brownie size. I feel a solid body high at the moment, But I'll wait a while to see if it peaks before consuming the rest. Smile
"Your mind is like a parachute, it only works when its open"

Electric Kool-Aid
#5 Posted : 7/12/2012 7:56:28 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

Heres a story for you!

Years ago a buddy invited me for "soccer sunday". Its a weekly thing they have going on for to sober up from saturday partying and hungover the next day, like a recovery fun thing. So I agree I will go and kick the ball around with them. Well on the way my body hands me a brownie with hash in it. I gobble it up and then he says I wont feel anything unless I have another one. So I eat another.

Then we arrive at the field and I start running to play. Pretty soon my legs start to cramp up. I am high! My leg muscles are all cramped up and I cant bend them. So I decied to run Terry Fox style with straight legs. Well that didnt work out too well. So I go off to the sidelines and chill on a grassy nole and just watch the game from afar. I am like about 50 feet from any action. I look up at the trees waving in the wind. The trees are breathing!! Then a runner runs by (50 feet away). My eyes zoom up to his leg and some sort of calculation with numbers pops up as I examine his skin in great detail on each pore. I then figured out the density of skin!

That was some killer trip! So I did see some visuals and special powers from eating hash brownies. Smile
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

anrchy
#6 Posted : 7/12/2012 9:23:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^ hardcore

So what's the density of skin? =)
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Electric Kool-Aid
#7 Posted : 7/12/2012 4:38:20 PM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

That was like 15 years ago! I think the special powers wore off withing hours after that trip. Very happy
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

Eliyahu
#8 Posted : 7/12/2012 4:58:07 PM
סנדלפון

I have had nothing but bad experiences from high dose edibles...visuals yes, in a bad way.
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

polytrip
#9 Posted : 7/12/2012 5:37:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Oral cannabis can be quite strong. I personally like it, but i can understand that many people don´t: it can be at least as weird as a high dose of LSD. If you want to experiment with it it´s good to know that it works best on an empty stomach. 1.2 grams could be just a little bit too much. If you eat too much, your stomach won´t like it and it will be ejected with great force.Sick . It´s not realy a social high and large groups of people are to be avoided. This could also be the reason some people definately don´t like it: with people around you, especially if you don´t know them well, you can experience at least the paranoia, LSD is capable of inducing. If you smoke cannabis often, it won´t be as psychedelic as when your tolerance is lowered. Listening to music can be a cosmic experience. When you´re alone or with people you know well, it can be very extatic.

3rdeyeopen
#10 Posted : 7/15/2012 7:49:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WoW....I will never have edibles again! I completely hallucinated....anrchy (my bf) had no body. Only head and hands. And they were blinking off and on like a strobe light. Only ate half a cookie!

I actually thought I was dying Embarrased I felt like I was losing my mind. I finally made myself fall asleep...slept for 12 hours and woke up so high still I couldn't go to work.Surprised

I'm not a regular smoker but had no idea half a cookie would mess me up that bad! I'd had brownies before made by the same guy and was messed up but fine. Anyways, bad experience for me lol

PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE

rabies_70
#11 Posted : 7/15/2012 8:27:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I was a grower I was always making edibles. Everyone loved them, but each time I ate an entire edible (brownie, cookie, rice crispy whatever) I would get stupid high and fall asleep. A few times too stoned to work the next day. And I am an experienced smoker, back then smoking (vaping) all day everyday. Apparantly my liver processes the THC differently or so I thought.

Then my crazy friend who also used to grow was telling me how she just nibles a bite every so often like each half hour or so to stay buzzed and invited me to try it. Now I had the secret. My brain all these years never figured out that essentialy I had been overdosing by eating the whole thing at once. Not too dissimilar to the Salvia people who just fill up the bowl and go for it, right?

That's my two cents. I hated the edible high for a long time. Now I understand and appreciate it. Side note, day before yesterday, I smoked ganja several times, vaped BHO twice and got to that closed eye visuals, open eyed everything is weird, man I do not feel too good place....laid down took a nap woke up stoned but feeling better. I thought I was going to purge at one point but did not. Ooops a little too much fun I guess.

Good luck figuring out what works for you friend.
Ray