We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sublingual harmine and smoking spice Options

misterfractal55834
#1 Posted : 7/8/2012 7:03:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quick question. If one were to dose 30 mg of harmine would the breakthrough dose change for the spice or does it lower because of potentiaton. Also if one is inhibited through oral route could they try smoking spice continuously and slowly?
"I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human" -Tool
"Spiral out... Keep going...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Global
#2 Posted : 7/8/2012 8:51:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

The dosage needed for a breakthrough would be lower on 30mg harmine. Also with oral inhibition, you can keep on smoking spice as long as you can manage pretty much. If you have oral inhibition, you'll have a pretty big sensitivity to smoking spice, so I don't know how continuously you'd be able to do it in the sense that you'll pretty quickly be unable to function after several tokes. You can go up as many times as you'd like back to back though.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

misterfractal55834
#3 Posted : 7/9/2012 1:53:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How long is does sublingual inhibition last? When I meant continuously I meant like loading up 40mg or so and just take several small tokes which you answered for me. The leap to hyperspace is so overwhelming so I'm hoping this route will ease me in a little bit. Thanks for the info. If it wasn't for the nexus I would have no idea what I'm doing and everyone's input has made spice a great experience thanks everyone so much. Also how long does the harmine need to be under tongue for to guarantee maximum absorption to bloodstream?

Global
#4 Posted : 7/9/2012 3:27:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

misterfractal55834 wrote:
How long is does sublingual inhibition last? When I meant continuously I meant like loading up 40mg or so and just take several small tokes which you answered for me. The leap to hyperspace is so overwhelming so I'm hoping this route will ease me in a little bit. Thanks for the info. If it wasn't for the nexus I would have no idea what I'm doing and everyone's input has made spice a great experience thanks everyone so much. Also how long does the harmine need to be under tongue for to guarantee maximum absorption to bloodstream?

I generally wait 10-15 minutes after taking the harmine to smoke spice. Sometimes I feel that vaping the harmine can be more effective, and there's no waiting involved, but that's just me. My brother on the other hand has greater success with sublingual. I'm not sure exactly how long sublingual inhibition lasts. I would say at least an hour, though the individual experiences themselves probably won't be too much longer than normal. Harmine will definitely slow down the onset of DMT by like 15-30 seconds, but when you hit that peak, it will be explosive Rolling eyes Laughing
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

misterfractal55834
#5 Posted : 7/9/2012 3:41:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm excited. How much do harmine do you vape without overdoing it?

Global
#6 Posted : 7/9/2012 12:29:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like to vape 30mg. Sometimes it's only subtle and scarcely noticeable, and other times it is like a harmine flood as the harmala visuals flood the room. Either way, will make for an interesting blast off Thumbs up

misterfractal55834
#7 Posted : 7/9/2012 7:32:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This method is amazing you can go in and out of hyperspace with only having to deal with that crazy onset once. Afterglow was amazing very similar to small doses of oral dmt. I think this is my new favorite method because it lasts a lot longer and I only have to deal with one uncomfortable onset.

tele
#8 Posted : 7/9/2012 7:57:20 PM
Explorer

For me the sublingual caapi extract effects on vaporized DMT last for several hours. It's also interesting that after about the 5th-7th blast off(if doing sessions) the visuals are diminished. It really is great, I take usually about 20mg and wait for 15-60 min before blasting off. I haven't tried vaporizing the harmalas though...

misterfractal55834
#9 Posted : 7/10/2012 7:09:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What strength of caapi extract are you using and how much of it sublingually. I REALLY want to try caapi but i've unfortunately have had two failed experiences with it. If you could let me know a vendor of good extract that would be great. I'm still so new and I don't want to mess with chemicals and what not for extractions just yet fearing that I will make a mistake and cause harm to myself. Man, this spice is just so unique and just plain divine. Makes me shiver just thinking about it, in a good way though.

Wax
#10 Posted : 7/10/2012 8:54:19 AM

LUVR

Global, you get visuals from vaping harmine? I've never weighed mine but I know I've smoked over 30mg I'd say at least 50 if not almost 100mg in one sitting and never really felt anything to be honest.
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

obliguhl
#11 Posted : 7/10/2012 9:14:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know why some people feel spice potentiation by harmalas. For me, this is not true. Rather DMT is somehow mediated by the harmalas. The result is a longer, "easier", not so brutal experience but the visuals are dimmed down greatly. I would need more spice than less.

tele
#12 Posted : 7/10/2012 11:48:32 AM
Explorer

misterfractal55834 wrote:
What strength of caapi extract are you using and how much of it sublingually. I REALLY want to try caapi but i've unfortunately have had two failed experiences with it. If you could let me know a vendor of good extract that would be great. I'm still so new and I don't want to mess with chemicals and what not for extractions just yet fearing that I will make a mistake and cause harm to myself. Man, this spice is just so unique and just plain divine. Makes me shiver just thinking about it, in a good way though.

Made with gibran2's extraction tek. It's also possible with larger amount of sodium carbonate instead of lye(one just uses more to base it). It's safe also with lye if you use proper precautions. I don't know about online extracts. I believe it's best to DIY.

DiaMondTongue
#13 Posted : 7/10/2012 1:28:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do any of you observe any kind of diet when using sublingual harmalas?

I'm aware of the H&S surrounding them... I just wanted your opinion.

misterfractal55834
#14 Posted : 7/10/2012 10:32:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just make sure not to eat food high in tryptamines for the day. Even with sublingual I like to have an empty stomach because they make me nauseceous sometimes. As long as you're not drinking or taking other drugs whether it's medication or recreational you should be fine with a low tryptamines diet for that day.