We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Meeting God, Angels, and Gods life Tree!! Is this common?***Brother's First Hand Account Added** Options

tele
#21 Posted : 6/25/2012 9:47:15 PM
Explorer

Dethrone wrote:

Its so quiet here at night the birds and frogs and crickets are almost deafening sometimes.

Lucky youThumbs up

Quote:
True, and indeed there are countless other things that can be mistaken for genuine divinity....

Yeah but I wouldn't say center of ourselves is anything less but truely divine.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Cosmic_Revolution
#22 Posted : 6/26/2012 3:33:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:

What a person sees during the DMT experience is so far from the norm that someone with a vivid imagination could easily translate everything they see in hyperspace as a "Godhead".

If a person goes out looking for something to hard In my opinion they set themselves up for either deception by malevolent forces or self delusion from within.

Anytime a person goes into a DMT trip with a desire based "agenda" to see angels, fairies or elves it can result in the tripper experiencing a phenomena known as "Gross wish phantasm"
which is nothing short of an interference of the trippers subconscious desire to experience something of some personal tangibility.

I personally did not go looking for God, and I had zero reason to believe in any type of benevolent creator before I ever took psychedelics, I originally took acid because I wanted to learn more about human consciousness.....that was my only intention at the time. I met an "Archangel" during a very high dosage LSD experience when I was really young, not because I wen looking to find god, but because I went looking to find some answers about life.

I believe that because my intentions were right and because I had a youthful open mind the angel came to me.

So the question inevitably comes to....how does one know that what one is seeing is truly a representative of genuine divinity and not some elaborate internal or external hoax?

So your saying a thirsty man wondering in the desert looking for water is less likely to find water than a man just stumbling along? I can't help but wonder what has brought you to these conclusions. How does the fact that someone is seeking the Divine prevent him from seeing, what is it about being open to a Divine experience that prevents one from having such encounters. If you've done your research and have read and studied about DMT how could you not know these kinds of experiences are possible and I my self truly believe in God and always have. So as a believer who is seeking out these types of experiences my self, I can't imagine how a God would want to show someone who has no consideration for him/her amazing things, and then deny someone those experiences/encounters who believes in him/her and is seeking him/her out diligently and passionately? This makes absolutely no sense, where is your information coming from?

cellux
#23 Posted : 6/26/2012 6:57:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:
So the question inevitably comes to....how does one know that what one is seeing is truly a representative of genuine divinity and not some elaborate internal or external hoax?

Here is how I decide: if there is nothing beyond it - not spatially, but existentially -, if everything else can be deduced from it, if it contains everything, if it's the root of the Tree of Life, and this understanding comes like a final awakening, with the inevitability of a mathematical proof, then it is God.

When there is nothing else left to explore, then you know God. When you realize that the unrest you've felt in your entire life was actually a thirst for God, and you undeniably KNOW from the actuality of first-hand experience that this spiritual thirst has been finally fulfilled, and you deeply understand what they mean by "Rest In Peace", when you are irrevocably dead and miraculously alive, then you know God.

Cosmic_Revolution
#24 Posted : 6/26/2012 10:45:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cellux wrote:
Eliyahu wrote:

Here is how I decide: if there is nothing beyond it - not spatially, but existentially -, if everything else can be deduced from it, if it contains everything, if it's the root of the Tree of Life, and this understanding comes like a final awakening, with the inevitability of a mathematical proof, then it is God.

When there is nothing else left to explore, then you know God. When you realize that the unrest you've felt in your entire life was actually a thirst for God, and you undeniably KNOW from the actuality of first-hand experience that this spiritual thirst has been finally fulfilled, and you deeply understand what they mean by "Rest In Peace", when you are irrevocably dead and miraculously alive, then you know God.

Big grin Big grin This sounds beautifulBig grin Big grin

Eliyahu
#25 Posted : 6/29/2012 3:30:37 AM
סנדלפון

Cosmic_Revolution wrote:

Quote:
So your saying a thirsty man wondering in the desert looking for water is less likely to find water than a man just stumbling along? I can't help but wonder what has brought you to these conclusions. How does the fact that someone is seeking the Divine prevent him from seeing, what is it about being open to a Divine experience that prevents one from having such encounters. If you've done your research and have read and studied about DMT how could you not know these kinds of experiences are possible and I my self truly believe in God and always have. So as a believer who is seeking out these types of experiences my self, I can't imagine how a God would want to show someone who has no consideration for him/her amazing things, and then deny someone those experiences/encounters who believes in him/her and is seeking him/her out diligently and passionately? This makes absolutely no sense, where is your information coming from?

I see your point but consider for a moment that there are millions of people out there who claim to feel the same exact way you do....but have they seen the face of ultimate divinity? more than likely the answer is no. And why is that?

Is it for lack of desire to see God that countless believers have lived their entire lives and seen nothing? As you can imagine there are a great many people who have lived and died on this earth who have wished to see even the smallest sign of divinity with their own eyes and have not seen a trace.

As to why God would reveal himself to a one time unbeliever such as me....instead of someone who has "always believed" such as you. Did it ever occur to you that perhaps God gets pleasure from transforming wickedness into light?

I suppose he would have done better to reveal himself to the pope instead of me?
I mean the pope loves God and believes, I'm sure he would have wanted to see him more than I did as a teenager tripping on LSD.

Have you ever seen the movie Amodeus? If not you might check it out sometime. It talks about how God sometimes works through strange and unorthodox types such as Mozart, instead of through the obvious religious types of the day.

Does it really make sense why God would choose Jimi Hendrix as his messenger from a traditional religious standpoint? Jimi Hendrix was an amphetamine addict and LSD user, he did not go to church. God could have made some clean cut, god fearing son of a preacher man as the greatest guitar player of all times but God didn't do that.

YHWH Elohim works in mysterious ways and no man can anticipate those ways.

Also-
I am not saying that a thirsty man cannot get a drink. As it is written... "seek and ye shall find"

I'm saying that the expectations that you might have built up for such an event could possibly severely impact your view of what is taking place when and if the mystical experience happens for you.

I wish you the best...

And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Cosmic_Revolution
#26 Posted : 6/29/2012 11:18:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for replying. I can't help but think if I do ever get to meet God in the "God Head" that there will be no denying what I have experienced. As for expectations, I really have none, I just want to experience something profoundLove I have no clue what God might "feel" like. So upon entering hyperspace my mind is "vanilla" or "generic" or "empty". I like to ponder your quote "seek and ye shall find". I also like how you use YHWH instead of God because I also do this in my prayers, in my "Hyperspace Prep Talks"/Prayers, and in my sage blessings. One other thing, the Pope more than likely wasn't taking LSD or DMT, but hopefully one day that will be practiced by the massive groggy church

Cosmic_Revolution
#27 Posted : 7/2/2012 9:28:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone! Just figured I would explain for myself what happened to me. I'm the brother of Cosmic_Revolution and this is what happened to me. By far the most profound experience of my life.

First off let me begin by saying that I went into this with no expectations what so ever. All I knew of the substance was that it was the most potent hallucinogen on the planet. I have had multiple experiences with mushrooms and acid. Both at very high doses; both numerous times. So I thought I knew what to expectant least somewhat...was I wrong. I did not go into this with the intention of meeting "God". I just wanted to experience the most powerful hallucinogen known to man.

My brother and I had tried to smoke DMT numerous ways without reaching the levels that we had read about. So we decided to go for an IM shot of 150mg salt form DMT. I will first describe this trip...what I remember of it anyway.

First as many describe was the bright light in the center of your vision, geometric endless patterns, swirling and radiating with vibration and noise. A vibration and noise that is a language that I had never heard but could understand. Entities around me, though I could never directly look at them. Once I was in the the light/geometric patterns it formed a city of some sort. These entities would talk to each other in this vibrating/noise language. Again I could understand them and speak back but in English. They started to build something in the center of the city. A room of profound information, knowledge, and energy. As soon as it was close to being done they stopped and started asking each other if I was ready to see. It was a discussion that went on for a while until I said "yes I'm ready, show me". They did not seem convinced and went back to discussing it amongst themselves. I continuously asked to please be allowed to see. In the end I was denied entry. This was very disappointing as I could feel so much energy, creation, love and power coming from this place that they would not allow me entry to. Then I came back...my eyes opened, I was aware I had a body and knew I was back on planet earth. I had to get in...

We mixed up a 250mg IM shot and it was on...

It came on in 2 minutes. I looked at my brother and said "see you in 30 minutes"

First the swirling bright geometric mass; I broke straight through it. Into the city I was in before. The entities welcomed me back and said to me that it was time. I followed as they lead the way. This time the place was already constructed. I was a spherical room the size of a galaxy. In the center was this reverse vortex of knowledge, life , love, birth, power, on and on and on it was everything coming out of this one point. The entities where all around. I was only allowed to observe this time I could not speak to them. But they spoke to me, touched me, made me feel very welcome and glad that I was there. They wanted me to observe what was happening. They kept telling me to take in as much as I could. So I did, I tried.

Note: I just took a 40mg hit off a Glass Vapor Genie so excuse my amazement at the moment. I took to much and can hardly remember anything of it aside from just tons of information being pored into my brain. This was so much more intense than the IM shot. There are no words for what I just experienced.

Back on subject....I watched in amazement at all that was occurring around me. I was where all knowledge was kept and created. Where all life was kept and created....souls where born. All that was and ever will be was in this room. the entities kept telling me to watch the being in the center of the room. Two of them came up and took me from each arm. I could feel love and kindness from their touch. There was no "spoken" vibration or noise, but in a kind of telepathy they told me to follow them and witness all that was around me. They took me to the being in the center of room. I will not say that this is or was "God" but it sure as shit seemed like it to me. As I was taken to this being I was taken back in very way possible. My vision went from first person to third person. As I knelt at the feet of the being I began to cry, and thank the being for allowing me to witness what he was showing me. I repeatedly thanked him over and over. I couldn't stop crying...the information, love, knowledge, creation and numerous other indescribable profound things he was showing me where beyond belief. It was like processing 10,000 years of information in an hour. I knew everything, absolutely everything. After kneeling and watching as life, knowledge etc. being created I was finally taken by the other beings to leave. They thanked me for coming, and told me they would see me again soon. I hope this is the case because it was the most peaceful meaningful experience of my life.

Coming out of this trip was very orgasmic to say the least. My body felt so good. My brother kept telling me that I sounded like I had multiple orgasms. That is what it felt like. Full body orgasms for 10 or 20 minutes. Keep in mind that the IM shot trip lasted about an hour and 15 minutes. But coming out felt so good physically and my brain felt like I had just downloaded the secret to the universe but it was encrypted. And I only had parts of the password but enough to change my life permanently. Everyone should experience this....period.

I am so glad that I had the privilege to experience a DMT trip. I am no longer afraid to die. That says it all. I AM NO LONGER AFRAID TO DIE.

Sky Motion
#28 Posted : 7/2/2012 8:21:46 PM

<3

Flippin' awesome :'Pleased

joedirt
#29 Posted : 7/2/2012 10:37:33 PM

Not I

I agree. Everyone should experience the godhead at least once in their lifetime.

I so sincerely wish the entire world would wake up tot he benefit of reintegrating a real spiritual practice back into society.

For what it's worth I also agree that so many people claim to see the godhead, but then based on the way they talk afterwards I'm pretty dubious of their claims. You literally go from skeptic to knowing immediately when it happens to you.

Oh...and I do try to have them. Hell it's the primary reason I do them. Combined with meditation and yoga I have found that you can get pretty deep with much lower doses. I like to combine light aya with low dose changa. I'll just gradually work my self up to a nice comfortable spiritual base camp and when I know the mood is right I'll pull the trigger and take a couple of back to back tokes. I usually do this once I've dropped my respiratory rate down to about 2 breaths per minuted. Last time I did this I came out of the light about 20 minutes later face down in the prayer position completely enraptured with awe for the entirety of creation.

Lastly it's easier to get back once you've been there!

Peace

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

motiv311
#30 Posted : 7/3/2012 12:17:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes there def is a god. and a godhead too. but when it comes down to it , we are all from the same source energy; therefore we are part of god too. in the end its all just matter and energy. we are the part of god that chooses to reside here because we are addicted to pain and to earthly desires and lustful wishes. until you learn to transcend past all cravings and carnal desires you will not become one with god again.

3rdI
#31 Posted : 7/3/2012 1:34:48 PM

veni, vidi, spici

motiv311 wrote:
Yes there def is a god. and a godhead too.

whats the difference?

Im never really sure what the Godhead is.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

LoneDruid
#32 Posted : 7/9/2012 7:30:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow I've never been at the god head, but I'm working on my smoking technique so hopefully one day.
I am a producer of electronic music. I am Setna. Check out my music! http://soundcloud.com/setna

motiv311
#33 Posted : 7/13/2012 12:25:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've just read so many reports of "the godhead" I guess I assumed it was real

peacefulSKY
#34 Posted : 8/14/2014 11:54:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

cellux wrote:
Eliyahu wrote:

I couldn't have worded it any better than that, well said my brother Very happy

IANS
#35 Posted : 8/15/2014 3:33:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I find it amazing that we can do this sort of thing and talk about it on the internet and not be ridiculed for it. Maybe someday I'll try to put into words my ongoing encounter with this god/head/center. Razz
I Am Not Someone Who Isn't Me!

adam
#36 Posted : 8/15/2014 4:32:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My experiences of "God" have been diverse, but each type it is unmistakable. Only one time did I truly "see" the face of God, this was on a hefty dose of ayahuasca and was the most amazing experience probably of my life.

On doses of vaporized dmt I will often experience the Godhead but its not the same as the time I came face to face, rather its like the entity far above that I see through a prism or series of mirrors. Yet the energy that seems to be associated with my first encounter seems to reach me, just not as directly or powerfully.

I never can predict when it is going to happen and it seems to be relatively rare compared to my other more bizarre and alien experiences. Which can be really confusing. The contrast and variety of dmt experiences is very puzzling to me. How there can be experiences that coincide with my beliefs and religion on one hand and then some that are just so alien it makes me question the value of the experiences in line with my beliefs.

Intezam
#37 Posted : 8/15/2014 10:01:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

peacefulSKY wrote:
cellux wrote:
Eliyahu wrote:

I couldn't have worded it any better than that, well said my brother Very happy

Quote:

I saw my Lord with the eye of the heart
I asked, ‘Who are You?’
He replied, ‘You’

Mansoor al Hallaj

Perhaps it does, or does not matter, if we envision 'I am that I am' as a Godhead sitting on a mighty throne, near Sidrat al Muntaha, the city of God, Gaokerena, the Beloved, the thus gone into Suchness, Samantabhadra, Awareness, Vajradhara, Primordeal Essence, Kuntuzangpo, Emptyness-Allness, Inexpressable Ground, Al-Batin....perhaps we are all colorized satellites of that (insert name here), either aware of , or (temporary) not, but to intezam it sometimes seems as if there is nothing else out here, most likely without crowd validation...like loving sunlight

We like this poetry from Shams-e Tabrizi by Jalaluddin Rumi a lot

Quote:
Without thinking of the letters,
Listen to the language of the heart

Rumi

peacefulSKY
#38 Posted : 8/17/2014 12:32:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

What about after the experience? Do you get intuitive, a feeling like you have all the answers or are capable of having answers at will?

Do you get a feeling like god has tasked you with returning the lost souls to him?

I am still reeling from what I have been experiencing since experiencing enlightenment.

Also my souls identity.

Looking for answers.

Prana2020
#39 Posted : 8/17/2014 3:18:09 AM

One with Darkness

So you have gone into or beyond the astral planes? fascinating...
Quote:
"Ride the chaos, ride the beast
Ride the dreams shattered into smithereens
Ride the wave into the abyss"

-Prana2020

locojuiceman
#40 Posted : 8/17/2014 4:31:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Evereyone. Fellow Brothers and Sisters.
I Too have had similar experiences though I dare not to go as far as 250mgs ......YET, lol ! I Pray before every 'Session' and I dedicate that Time to The Most High. I have had Trips where I selfishly just indulged without thanking Him first and most of those times I would end up having a Heavy, Introspective Trip where I would see and focus upon all of My Problems, Weaknesses and Inabilities. I would then see how I Am completely reliant on Him and sometimes I would even have a 'visitation' by a very negative 'entity' that would frighten Me to the point of dropping to My Knee's BEGGING for Forgiveness. Some of those times I felt as if I would be dying at any moment and if I did NOT straighten up My Act then He could just take Me before I could corrupt Myself anymore than I already have. So, now, I ALWAYS thank Him for Every Type of 'Sacrament' He has given Us, whether it be Plant, Animal [ Toad Venom, which I have never tried ] or Element ~ Whenever this has happened, I must say that Our Most High Creator is VERY Forgiving, because I asked for the Forgiveness instead of handling the situation Myself, and I would then feel MUCH better AND Enlightened. Sometimes after this, I would be Inspired to grab a pen and write down everything that was being poured into My Consciousness. Let Me say that I have often wondered just WHERE these 'thoughts' have come from as they are way too Knowledgeable for ME, even with an IQ of 142, to have come up with on My own and believe Me, as a Poet and Short Story Writer, I can be VERY Deep and Creative. After a couple days I would read these 'thoughts' and be amazed at how Psychedelics can connect The Willing to Our Source, who I [ And many Others ] call 'The Most High' and give Us such amazing Information. There are Computer Scientists, Rockets Scientists, Musicians, Artists, All Variations of every Kind of Person and Regular 'Joe's' like Myself..ALL of who can attest to how Psychedelics Inspired Them to Create the Amazing Projects that they have Shared with the rest of Humanity. Truly, they are 'Gifts from Yah ['God']!
I was into the Occult for most of My Life. I have ALWAYS been Very Spiritual and even before Psychedelics, I have had Countless Experiences that People don't believe when I tell them. I don't blame them either because if I Myself don't see it or experience it, I do have trouble believing it. I don't judge those who are still involved either. But Psychedelics, ESPECIALLY DMT which directly effects Our [[ Now Calcified due to Fluoride in the Tap Water, which STOPS Our Third Eye from Working normally ]] Pineal Gland, has literally taught Me many Life Lessons involving the importance of 'Love'. I can relate to your Brother as I also have Medical Issue's, most brought on by My OWN selfish actions. I hated Myself for a long time because of what I have done to My Self. I hated 'God' TOO because I blamed Him for how shitty My Life was froom Birth, onward. If it was not for Psychedelics then maybe I would not have changed as much as I have and become the Loving, Forgiving and very Understanding Individual that I AM now. After Ingesting DMT I have had very Intense, 'Sessions' where I was being floated through White [Light?] Rooms as I was shown 'Happy Little Creatures', all of who were dancing before Me and Introducing themselves. One thing I noticed during many of these Sessions is that 'they' would often attempt to 'Cheer Me Up' and make Me laugh. It was as if they wanted to Entertain Me. To make Me Lighten Up and see that Human Beings should remember not to always be so Serious. Life is about LOVE and HAPPINESS. I can see now just WHY the 'Establishment' wants these substances to remain Illegal because they don't WANT Us Enlightened. These substances show Us TRUTH and if We know the TRUTH then we will resist Tyranny AND spend time with Our Loving Creator MORE and we won't Idolize them and there 'System' [[ The Matrix comes to mind ]] ANY ....MORE !!! WE Also become more Loving and Understanding of Our Fellow Brothers and sisters. We start to Love Mankind and Nature like We SHOULD. I have found it near Impossible for these Incredible Substances to steer Us towards any kind of Violence. I HIGHLY DOUBT and QUESTION the 'Media story' of how the 'Manson Family' or any other 'serial killer', was on LSD or some Psychedelic when they committed their atrocious crimes. I STRONGLY sense that it is mere PROPAGANDA by the 'Powers-That-Be', to try and PREVENT Mankind from using them. They want Us Under Their Control and if We See The TRUTH then We will RESIST Tyranny in ANY size, shape or form. They can't have THAT now can they? Many of My Psychedelic 'Sessions' with The Most High or His 'Representatives' have a;ways been beyond comparison to any other 'substance' that was not psychedelic. DMT, with the Nickname of 'Spirit Molecule' and also being indigenous in Ourselves, is without a doubt the most significant. I never claim to talk to 'Him' Himself as that is a HUGE claim AND, after all, He Must be a very busy Entity-of-all-entities and for ME to request His Time.. well, I just don't feel I deserve it, you know? As Loving as He Is, I still have struggles with My Esteem but before every session I pray and dedicate Myself TO Him and ask to spend time with Him or His Kingdom. I believe He has His Kingdom all around Us [[Fighting Constantly in the Spiritual War thats alwaya all around Us though we cannot see it normally ]] result in 'Them', the 'Good Guys', whoever or whatever they may be, being beyond description which, Our Vocabulary doesn't even come NEAR the attempt to describe one of 'Them' - you HAVE to SEE them yourself, come to spend time with me as they know that after I partake in some freshly extracted, precipitated, strained, purified, strained one more time then dried out, DEEMSTERS [[ DMT ]] I Am Now OPEN to SEEING 'Them' and Communing with 'Them'. ALL WE GOTTA DO IS : ASK !! Be Patient ! Resilient ! BELIEVING! So, I think We can safely say it's like spending time with Him. I have even been where they just make Me Smile and Laugh. I have seen 'Visions' that awed Me completely. I have heard Music that I cannot describe but it was so Beautiful as to bring Me to tears. Often I could tell that the DMT or other Psychedelic, was wearing off, not because My Tactile Sensations were returning to normal or anything to do with the Flesh, but it's because I could feel the 'Connection' to the 'Spirit' waning [[ THIS is one reason I KNOW these substances where PUT HERE for Us to COMMUNE with The Most High and His Kingdom ]] AND BEFORE this would happen, whoever Entity I was communing with, would suddenly begin telling Me 'Good-Bye, see you another time..."!! ONE time I was put back on the couch, into MY Body and as soon as they let go, they said 'Good Bye' and instantly I was NORMAL ! I don't care what anyone says, there is a REASON why the Natives fought and Won their right to Use the Sacraments for Spiritual Purposes. They had a FORCE On Their Side. The GOOD Force Smile I think EVERYONE should be able to Try These Keys To The Locks In Their Minds, to Unlock Their Spiritual Potential ! If you cut the Brain in Half, front to back, right in the middle of the Pineal Gland, then look at the Inside of either half, do you know what you will see? You will see just WHERE the Egyptians got the design and inspiration for the 'Eye of Horus'- Not Only is the Pineal Gland JUST LIKE the Human Eye, with Rods and Cones but lacking a Lense, but in half it LOOKS like an Eye ! [[Proof That The Pineal Gland Is Literally A 3rd Eye: http://www.spiritscience...-is-literally-a-3rd-eye/]] This alone and along with many many many other sources of 'Proof', goes to SHOW there is an Extremely Creative Hand behind ALL of Creation - Take Care, thank You for posting - Peace,Love and Mant Blessings to You All in YaHushuWaH's Mighty Name above All Names <3
locojuiceman attached the following image(s):
eye_of_horus_thalamus_brain_450[1].jpg (10kb) downloaded 217 time(s).
Everything I say here happened in My own Imagination. The more fantastic it sounds, the more you can count on it being in the realm of Dreams,

PREV1234NEXT