We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MDMA and Changa: My experience Options

kleopatra
#1 Posted : 7/7/2012 7:58:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So most of you clicking on this thread are probably thinking, "Why?"

I've read all the posts online of people stating they have mixed Changa and MDMA with no negative ramifications. Well, things didn't go so well for me.

When I decided to smoke my changa, I was candyflipping (LSD + MDMA) and I was probably 4-5 hours into my roll... thinking I was pretty much down, I loaded a nice size bowl of changa and took a few hits. Mind you, I've smoked changa on LSD before, and by itself, so I know the normal effects on my body that I should expect.

Things didn't go so well. My heart rate was out of control, super super high, I couldn't stop checking my pulse. I had this intense tingling (pins and needles) feeling in what seemed to be my frontal lobe, even though I know you can't feel your brain but it certainly felt that way. I was sweating intensely and frankly, freaking out. I drank water, tried to meditate and calm myself, and within 15 minutes I was feeling normal again.

Didn't end up in the hospital or anything crazy but I beg all of you who are considering this combination to do so with extreme caution. I will NEVER go down that road again. I've smoked freebase on the same combination with absolute success. This was nothing like it.

Just thought I'd share that experience with everyone. Happy travels and good vibes to all!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 7/7/2012 9:19:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing, I hope this helps people realizing this is NOT a safe combination. It is VERY reckless to smoke changa on MDMA, or mix any kind of MAOI with stimulants. Changa is not a standardized preparation, different caapis can have different amount of MAOIs, and people have different sensitivities. One person may smoke changa and MDMA and not have a really bad experience like you (or worse), while others may have their life really in danger if they do. Same with different batches of changa or moments during the experience. Please wait till next day to smoke changa if you've taken MDMA.

Here is another thread on it.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=26357

SHroomtroll
#3 Posted : 7/7/2012 12:00:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah ive done it too but without any bad effects, i will however be alot more careful in the future about mixing stuff.

My friend did somse changa when he was tweaking on some racemic amphetamine and was very drunk aswell, his reaction kind o made me freakout abit.

So remember kids, stims + maoi´s = NO

Mandukeya
#4 Posted : 7/8/2012 8:27:53 AM

Shamanic Engineer

Could it just have been a panic attack? Symptoms sounds a bit like it?

I was quite sure this was a really bad idea until I got to know a guy who happily mixes Moclobemide (selective RIMA) with basically anything. DMT, methylphenidate, coffe, MXE, bensos, booze without noticed ill effects.

To be clear, I'm not saying it's a good idea, just adding some anecdotal evidence.

entheogenadvocate
#5 Posted : 7/8/2012 5:39:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The risk just isn't worth the reward in my opinion. I have two people I've gifted changa to in the past, and I just tell them never to even consider mixing it with MDMA, stimulants, or even alcohol.

They aren't Nexians, so I don't even mention the fact that some people have had fine experiences mixing the two.

Stay safe and healthy! Peace and Happy journeys Smile
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only