We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fire Ceremony for Protection and Grounding Options

thick-light
#1 Posted : 7/5/2012 8:44:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The shaman I work with taught this to me to perform on a nightly basis.

Materials needed:

1 a clay or ceramic bottom to a plant pot
2 1-5 shabbat candles
3 pack of matches (I prefer the diamond brand wooden ones)

Sit in a comfortable indian style position, place the round clay water catch in front of you, I'm right handed so I place the striker on the left of the pot, and take one match out and place in your right hand.

Breathe deep and steady until you feel very relaxed and comfortable.

Call upon the Authentic Holy Spirit in your own way.

I say "I call upon you the Authentic Holy Spirit, please come to me, as you are always in my heart and guide, protect and light my way". I will say this as many times as I need to. If you feel the room get cold, sense strange light, or feel a well intentioned prescence, you can move on to the next step.

Raise your right hand, with a match in it held between your thumb and index finger, (rest of your fingers spread apart), above you and start to spin it in a clockwise motion.

Speak these words, "Hey Father Fire of the Sun this youmg (insert your name), I Love you and it feels good, Please come and help me with ny life"

As you spin your hand breathe chaotically, with you eyes closed, envision a ray of sunlight streaming down and setting fire to your match when you feel the energy peak Imagine your hand grabbing the flame, and grasp it as you breathe in deeply (holding your breath) while bringing your hand with the match to your heart, hold it there for as long as possible then breathe out and relax yourself with steady breathes until your comfortable.

Speak these words, "Hey Father Fire deep within the Mother Earth this is young (insert name), I love you and it feels good, please come and help me with my life"

Take your right hand and begin to claw at the ground,breathe chaotically and envision magma floating up through the crust, when it reaches your hand take a handful and a deep breathe and bring your hand to your heart, hold it there for as long as possible then breathe out and relax yourself with steady breathes until your comfortable.

Speak these words, "Hey Father Fire of my Heart join with Father Fire of the Universe so the Flames may merge and be as one".

With fingers spread put the inside of your hand to your Heart and gather it's flame, then reach out and release it to merge with the star time flames, Breathe chaotically and when the energy peaks grab a hold of the now merged flames bring them to your heart while taking a deep breathe in then let it out and breathe steady until your comfortable again.

Speak these words, "Hey Father Fire of our galaxy the Milky Way, this is young (insert name), I love you and it feels good, please come and help me with my life"

Hold your right hand in front of your mouth exhale and as you do let your hand drift away then at the 1/2 way point inhale bringing your hand back to your mouth, make an oblong circle with your hand as you do this. Continue this circular breathing technique blowing your hand away then breathing it back to you as you inhale. while you do this visualize the stars spinning around the center of a galaxy. Keep your eyes closed and when the energy peaks and the circular breathing has relaxed you, do one more exhale then as you breathe in pull the stars to your heart, hold your breathe for as long as possible then exhale, and breathe steady until your comfortable and relaxed.

Speak these words, "Hey Father Fire of the Heart of God this is young (insert name), I love you and it feels good please come help me with my life"

Reach out your hand and imagine pressing it against a brick wall, breathe chaotically and keep pressing until you feel a prescence pressing back at the moment the energy peaks grasp the presence and bring it to your heart, while taking a deep breathe, hold it as long as you can then release and breathe steady until your comfortable again.

Now pick up a candle and your striker with your left hand and strike the match in your right hand then light the candle. You can now let the match go out and put down the striker. Drip some wax on to your clay pot water catcher until you have enough to make the candle stand straight up. As you light it say "Hey Father Fire thank you for helping me with my life". You can place the candle in the center or form a triangle of candles or a star.

If using more candles than 1 light them from the flame of the first one. Speaking, "From one flame do many grow"

Now the invocation is complete. Speak, "Hey Father Fire thank you for helping me with my life".

Start to scrape off any toxic energy from the day, if you have a swollen throat pull out the energy and feed it to the flame, repeat this process until you feel cleansed. Now scrape off the energy that has gathered in your energy body from the invocation itself when you feel cleansed and pure stop relax and breathe some more steady deep breathes.

Now it's time to paint up, lean towards the flame and let the heat rise up around you, draw its heat towards you, letting it sink into any aches and pains, until you feel renewed and refreshed, ridding yourself of any negative energy that may have gathered in your energy body through out the day. Try not to do this for more then a half hour or so.

When you are done with hands clapsed together bow your head and speak, "Hey Father Fire thank you for restoring my purity and cleansing my energy body, I love you and it feels good". Now would be the time to pray for loved ones and ask for specific help with situations that seem overwhelming in your life. When your done say another thanks then Blow out the candle and lay back and relax.

You may feel very sleepy after the first tiime you perform this ceremony, also very hungry, I suggest eating and taking a nap.

reproduced with permission from Joseph B.

I love all of you!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

nen888
#2 Posted : 7/6/2012 5:42:44 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..thank you thick-light for posting this..i really like ceremony, of various styles..

thick-light
#3 Posted : 7/6/2012 8:06:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm very glad to hear it, the shaman I work with taught this to me. The ceremony is ancient and has evolved from it's original form, as science made more discoveries. I ommitted one invocation, but decided to add it. If you have any questions about chaotic breathing or the visualizations let me know, and I'll try to clarify. Remember that while this invocation might be good to perform as is at first, when you get more comfortable with it you can change parts or ommit parts as you wish. I can do this ceremony while walking down the street using the stars, the sun, or the inner earth as my purifying source.
I love all of you!