We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is there any dancers/poppr's in here? Options

#1 Posted : 2/6/2009 3:19:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

d*l*b
#2 Posted : 2/7/2009 3:29:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yup!

I should imagine there must be a few others on the board...

Nice clip Smile

D × V × F > R

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 2/7/2009 4:10:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

actually...have you ever tried doing stuff like that while on DMT?? absolutely amazing...its like you turn into a machine elf and you can get your body to fit into all these little nooks and crannies of space and form...its absolutely amazing feeling..you got to try it..
it's a sound

#4 Posted : 2/7/2009 4:27:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Jorkest wrote:
actually...have you ever tried doing stuff like that while on DMT?? absolutely amazing...its like you turn into a machine elf and you can get your body to fit into all these little nooks and crannies of space and form...its absolutely amazing feeling..you got to try it..

Wow, that would be SWEEEEET! Shocked

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 2/7/2009 4:34:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

haha granted..you cant really do it on a good solid breakthrough dose..but sub is great
it's a sound

d*l*b
#6 Posted : 2/7/2009 10:40:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can do it on a breakthrough Smile

On my first lone breakthrough I really didn't feel right in hyperspace. I pulled myself out, opened my eyes but everything was still wrong. I felt nauseous and very disorientated.

I often find that putting errant energy into the dance can bring me out of situations where either my head or body are fscked beyond belief.

I threw myself around the room for a few minutes. Afraid it didn't work! had to somehow get out of my room and navigate my interestingly decorated hall to the bog for a purging session.

Oh well.
D × V × F > R

DarkShaman
#7 Posted : 2/9/2009 9:42:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:

No joke! Cool I've been absolutely amazed with this! It's like all of my inhibitions, stresses, aches, etc. disappear for a while & all of my joints can move in a manner that I never thought was possible! I actually liquidized just last night during an excellent space cruise. I can pop, pop, and lock-lock-lock like I never even knew; I had to laugh because I was so amazed! Very happy

DarkShaman
#8 Posted : 2/9/2009 9:44:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTtripn2Space wrote:
Jorkest wrote:

Wow, that would be SWEEEEET! Shocked

Yeah, it is! Often I find that I can't stop my legs while in a vision, like they have minds of their own Laughing