We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Meeting God, Angels, and Gods life Tree!! Is this common?***Brother's First Hand Account Added** Options

Cosmic_Revolution
#1 Posted : 6/25/2012 12:59:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wanted to share an experience my brother had last night after a 250mg IM injection of DMT Fumarate, he ways about 80Kg's so thats about 3mg per Kg. His experience was utterly amazing! He told me he was transported to another Dimension where he was on his knees crying looking up at God thanking him for showing him all this beauty. He stated God was up above a massive pipe that was giving birth to life in a huge massive galaxy sized room filled with other angel like beings that where communicating with him through vibrational sounds and they told him to watch God and see what he was doing. One by one God showed him amazing things, although indescribable in this Dimension. And the whole time he saw himself sitting at the base of this life tree crying out of beauty and thanking God for showing him what he was blessed to see in this other Dimension. I repeat that because he repeated it so many times, Thank you God for showing me this. I also took the same dose I I went no where which was a little disappointing. I've had a lot of trouble smoking it and have a GVG on the way, but my trouble with smoking led me to the IM route. But I want to ask the community if this is a common DMT experience? I cant help but think this will be an amazing experience for him to reference in his life, he's had some trouble lately after a couple years of medical treatment and I know God wanted to show him all the beauty he bared witness to. Thank to the Nexus community for bringing the knowledge forth and allowing me to provide this experience to my brother. I can't help but wonder what society would be like if this substance wasn't illegal and there where DMT worshipping centers where society could go and experience the beauty of DMT and these Divine creatures!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Triumph
#2 Posted : 6/25/2012 2:33:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

250 mg seems like an extreme heavy dose, and this is not the average experience, it is clearly an awesome experience. Then again, there is no average or normal experience on DMT, each trip is unique. I'm happy for you that you had such an amazing breakthrough experience. DMT is a wonderful substance that can bring about intense revelations and experiences. I hope that you and I will experience many more of such events.
Anything written within this post is a complete work of fiction, any resemblance to reality is a coincidence.

Eliyahu
#3 Posted : 6/25/2012 2:38:35 AM
סנדלפון

cosmic_revolution wrote:

Quote:
But I want to ask the community if this is a common DMT experience?

The answer is NO it is not a common experience, definitely not. However, I know of many people that have had these types of experiences including myself.

"Common" is not a desirable type of DMT trip to have anyway In my opinion.

Also I believe you are referring to the "tree of life". Smile

My advice would be to not expect to see God or angels or anything...because expectations could not possibly come close to the real deal.

And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Dethrone
#4 Posted : 6/25/2012 2:40:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Its common for me,I have had them with DMT,mushrooms and even salvia.Sometimes it is beautiful and loving like you describe.Other times its strange and confusing.

I have three different types:
(1)I meet and speak to god,or even just spend some time in gods presence.My favorite type I like to ask questions.
(2)I am god. This makes me uncomfortable and confused,I am still uncomfortable with the idea but am starting to make progress because I am becoming familiar with the experience.
(3)Everything is god.This is similar to the I am god except I get the feeling that everything and everyone is also god
not just me.Not unpleasant just confusing how all this stuff works.

I am sure its different for everyone but I think almost everyone gets the godhead experience sooner or later

Cosmic_Revolution
#5 Posted : 6/25/2012 3:05:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well just to clarify this was my brothers experience, not mine. I took the same dose and went no where. I know its hard not to expect anything but the God head is definitely where I want to go. Ive heard of the God Head and the collective unconscious and I want to see both places. I absolutely want to experience the God head and hopefully one day I will see it for my self. Im very curious to know what you guys method of ingestion is, are your God head experiences coming from smoking? and what dose gets you there?

Oh and in reference to the "tree of life" or "the life tree." My brother described it as a huge glowing spiral circling up and giving birth to life with God standing at the top. Amazing reallyBig grin

Eliyahu
#6 Posted : 6/25/2012 4:02:50 AM
סנדלפון

Quote:
Im very curious to know what you guys method of ingestion is, are your God head experiences coming from smoking? and what dose gets you there?

IMHO, it is not so much what you take as it is HOW you take it...

How each person does or does not reach the godhead is an individual journey and is not the same for everyone....IMO.

You are seeking audience with the Most High King? It is written..."Seek and ye shall find."

I have found this to be true....

If you want to know what I take to get to the "godhead".....
There are many things that work for me

The IV DMT was the most direct route to the YHWH creator force.
...I took IV DMT only because I believed I was invited by angels to do so

Ayahuasca works very, very nicely as well but requires some degree of commitment...

LSD+ smoked DMT and Harmalas also has been more than effective for allowing me to have direct connection with YWHV and the royal hierarchy of his majesty as well.

Goes without saying that LSD and Ayauasca is very, very profound.

Not to say Mescaline and shrooms don't work too they do....

And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Eliyahu
#7 Posted : 6/25/2012 4:08:05 AM
סנדלפון

Quote:
Im very curious to know what you guys method of ingestion is, are your God head experiences coming from smoking? and what dose gets you there?

How each person does or does not reach the godhead is an individual journey and is not the same for everyone....IMO.

You are seeking audience with the Most High King? It is written..."Seek and ye shall find."

There are many things that work for me personally...results may vary

Ayahuasca works very, very nicely as well but requires some degree of commitment...

LSD+ smoked DMT and Harmalas also has been more than effective for allowing me to have direct connection with YHWH and the Royal Hierarchy.

Not to say Mescaline and shrooms don't work too

they do....

Eliyahu attached the following image(s):
tree-color.jpg (19kb) downloaded 499 time(s).

RoGu3
#8 Posted : 6/25/2012 5:08:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cosmic_Revolution wrote:
Well just to clarify this was my brothers experience, not mine. I took the same dose and went no where. I know its hard not to expect anything but the God head is definitely where I want to go. Ive heard of the God Head and the collective unconscious and I want to see both places. I absolutely want to experience the God head and hopefully one day I will see it for my self. Im very curious to know what you guys method of ingestion is, are your God head experiences coming from smoking? and what dose gets you there?

Oh and in reference to the "tree of life" or "the life tree." My brother described it as a huge glowing spiral circling up and giving birth to life with God standing at the top. Amazing reallyBig grin

It's weird you mention a glowing spiral because I just smoked some really good herb for the first time in a month today and an open eye visual of a glowing spiral formed and it was filling itself with more of this glowing matter in this spiral with "life". Weed tends to make me trip out when I have no tolerance Razz also your brothers trip sounds epic to say the least. I also want to add that it made me tear up and thank god for how much beauty god has shown me in my life and still continues to do so. Even through all my bullshit
Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

Cosmic_Revolution
#9 Posted : 6/25/2012 7:15:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

RoGu3 wrote:
open eye visual of a glowing spiral formed and it was filling itself with more of this glowing matter in this spiral with "life".

This sounds identical to what my brother experienced. Except he was on his knees crying thanking God for showing him how he created life.

Cosmic_Revolution
#10 Posted : 6/25/2012 7:23:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eliyahu wrote:

Quote:

There are many things that work for me personally...results may vary

LSD+ smoked DMT and Harmalas also has been more than effective for allowing me to have direct connection with YHWH and the Royal Hierarchy.

Not to say Mescaline and shrooms don't work too

they do....

So you've never been to the God head by just smoking DMT? I just ordered a Glass Vapor Genie and if I can't seem to get there via that route Im very tempted to go IV. Seems like an infinitesimally small price to pay to see God? I don't see what all the fuss is about with IV. If your smart and you know what your doing you should be fine, and theres ton of Medical literature on IV DMT as printed in "DMT : The Spirit Molecule". I like Terrence McKenna's brothers saying n the book, "why do humans have a built in God detector" i.e. DMT!!

tele
#11 Posted : 6/25/2012 11:25:59 AM
Explorer

When we talk about god in this topic are you sure it isn't just some minds interprentation of a "mighty entity"?

Global
#12 Posted : 6/25/2012 4:08:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

The first time I made contact with the godhead, I had just vaped some DMT out of the GVG while peaking on ayahuasca. The second time, I had vaped around 20mg harmine followed immediately by vaping 15mg DMT. The third time was the first time where no harmalas were involved and I made contact with the godhead by vaping 20mg pure DMT freebase out of the GVG. It took me well by surprise each time. It's happened a number of times since with smoking pure freebase. They are extremely far and few between however, but if you journey enough, you'll "hit the lotto" eventually.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Dethrone
#13 Posted : 6/25/2012 4:17:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I only have experience with smoked DMT and have no problem reaching these states.For me once I passed a certain
threshold and actually had this type of experience it seems like it is easier to attain and happens more often.

I use a regular bong and the sandwich method with ashes and weed on top.I cant offer advice on dosage I have yet to weigh one myself.But I can say that it doesnt really have to be a large dose.(It helps though)

I smoke alone most of the time,at night,outside in nature.It really helps me go deeper into the experience.

Just dont force the experience its going to be much different than you can imagine and wont be what you expect.

Hope this helps.

tele
#14 Posted : 6/25/2012 4:45:16 PM
Explorer

Dethrone wrote:

I smoke alone most of the time,at night,outside in nature.It really helps me go deeper into the experience.

That sounds great. Do you go to places like the forest or do you do it nearby your house?

DisEmboDied
#15 Posted : 6/25/2012 5:41:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anything goes with DMT
Meditate before you venture, take it seriously, use it as medicinal—it is good psychotherapy if needed. Realize that you, the Earth, others, and the Universe are all one and the same process. Then take that knowledge back to become, as you already are, one with nature. Eternity in every moment. Divinity in every particle. All is one organism.

Eliyahu
#16 Posted : 6/25/2012 6:55:59 PM
סנדלפון

So you've never been to the God head by just smoking DMT?

Yes I have used just smoked DMT too.

In all honesty, I feel like the term Godhead is kind of an elusive and abstract term in itself, much like the term God.

My take on it based upon my experience with the spirit realm is this....

For a human being to be allowed a "face to face" visit with the actual head honcho himself is something that has happened rarely throughout human history...

So while it is highly unlikely that many people are allowed to actually see "God" during the course of their lifetime, let alone inside God's head....I would say that the possibility of encountering Angelic entities or being transported to a higher realm of existence is not such a far out one.

DiEmbodied wrote:
Quote:
Anything goes with DMT

Hmmm, interesting observation however I' not sure I really agree with it.

DMT certainly is a versatile substance not really sure anything goes....For example PCP, Crack,Meth,bath salts, nutmeg, Demerol, Malt Liquor, Mad dog 20/20, ether, glue sniffing, tobacco chewing, operating heavy machinery, pheasant hunting, going to the DMV, watching televised bowling championships etc.

tele
#17 Posted : 6/25/2012 7:01:13 PM
Explorer

Center of yourself might be what some people mistake for god(or describe it so).

#18 Posted : 6/25/2012 7:15:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

tele wrote:
Center of yourself might be what some people mistake for god(or describe it so).

THISSS

Eliyahu
#19 Posted : 6/25/2012 7:28:45 PM
סנדלפון

Tele wrote:
Quote:

True, and indeed there are countless other things that can be mistaken for genuine divinity....

What a person sees during the DMT experience is so far from the norm that someone with a vivid imagination could easily translate everything they see in hyperspace as a "Godhead".

The danger of mistakenly believing you have seen "God" is especially high when people have very strong preconceptions about what God is or if they go out looking for it, I would say Seeking and searching are not the same thing.....If a person goes out looking for something to hard In my opinion they set themselves up for either deception by malevolent forces or self delusion from within.

Anytime a person goes into a DMT trip with a desire based "agenda" to see angels, fairies or elves it can result in the tripper experiencing a phenomena known as "Gross wish phantasm"
which is nothing short of an interference of the trippers subconscious desire to experience something of some personal tangibility.

I personally did not go looking for God, and I had zero reason to believe in any type of benevolent creator before I ever took psychedelics, I originally took acid because I wanted to learn more about human consciousness.....that was my only intention at the time. I met an "Archangel" during a very high dosage LSD experience when I was really young, not because I wen looking to find god, but because I went looking to find some answers about life.

I believe that because my intentions were right and because I had a youthful open mind the angel came to me.

So the question inevitably comes to....how does one know that what one is seeing is truly a representative of genuine divinity and not some elaborate internal or external hoax?

The Angelic entities may not appear to be anything one may have expected or imagined but they will look familiar none the less, they also have a special way of identifying themselves in a way that cannot be counterfeited by dark entities or ones internal desires. It may sound contrite, but from what I have seen the Angels will actually flash a sort of Archaic badge, a royal symbol/crest of the creator that is imprinted on the DNA memory of all humans.

Like it is written, "Every knee shall bow", this alludes to the fact that everyone can recognize on a genetic level.....angelic royalty. Ultimately it depend on whether or not YHWH chooses to conceal or reveal itself.

Dethrone
#20 Posted : 6/25/2012 8:01:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

tele wrote:
Dethrone wrote:

That sounds great. Do you go to places like the forest or do you do it nearby your house?

Near home usually in one of the nearby fields or in my yard I have a nice clover field that
is away from all lights and surrounded by trees.

I live in cottage country so the few neighbors I have are only here part time,and most of them
only come around in the winter for snowmobiling.

Its so quiet here at night the birds and frogs and crickets are almost deafening sometimes.

123NEXT»