We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
How does your changa look like ? Options

Psychonaut In Orbit
#41 Posted : 12/14/2011 10:27:56 AM

Ancient Futuristic Organisms

Man I can't wait to make my changa Very happy You guys got me more than anxious... good stuff fellas!

This is what I got coming my way...

Calea zacatechichi
Chaliponga
Heimia salicifolia
Wild Lettuce
Wild Dagga
Peppermint
Syrian Rue seeds (Harmalas FTW!)
Salvia divinorum ( Shocked )
Skullcap
Silene capensis
Damiana
Blue Lotus
HBWR Seeds (for LSA xtals Very happy ... might not be changa related Wink )
Yopo (for bufotenine extraction)
Banisteriopsis caapi leaves
Mullein leaf

so I got a few things to play with... I'ma be coming up with different changas and seeing what I like from each... it really depends on how much DMT I can extract.. if I don't get much from my first extraction then I might just make 1-2 changas at around 500 mg each and then when I get some more MHRB and do another extraction then I'll be able to REALLY experiment with making different changas! Very happy

Oh yeah... any suggestions on my materials and also any recommendations on adding to the "stash"?

Happy Hyperspacing psychonauts!!!

P.S. When I make my first changas I'll be sure to report back with pictures and trip reports!!!!

EDIT- I looked around and apparently yopo seeds contain only a small amount of bufotenine Sad therefore I would like to know what to do with my incoming yopo seeds. Could I make a snuff? Could I still extract it and get a combinations of things (I hear it has DMT, small amounts of Bufo and 5-MeO-DMT)... don't know so suggestions are appreciated... Wink

EDIT - Nevermind about the yopo... seems as though yopo is a nickname for more than one thing... I got the right seeds for the bufo though.... Cebil Seeds aka Anadenanthera colubrina Smile
1% of reality is within our plane of existence. What we feel... what we see... what we hear... what we "think" we know... The other 99% percent of reality can only be shown to us through DMT. This 99% lies within the "Realm of the Unknowns". We can only experience FULL reality when we leave this vessel, our bodies. DMT gives us a taste of this full reality... the universal knowledge is given to us by the beings who call "hyperspace" their home. When in hyperspace there is no "self" but instead this self is replaced with pure and raw energy. ENERGY CAN NOT BE DESTROYED, ONLY TRANSFERRED OR TRANSFORMED! So when you have that "ego-death" during a breakthrough trip, don't fret, you are not being destroyed but yet..... YOU ARE BEING TRANSFORMED.

I LOVE YOU, RESPECT YOU AND I THANK YOU... Dimethyltryptamine ... for showing me the 99% of reality that I would never have experienced in everyday life.

*All posts under this moniker, Psychonaut In Orbit, is for entertainment and research purposes only. All events stated to have happened, or witnessed are all heresay and fictional*

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Awakened
#42 Posted : 12/14/2011 1:49:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And mine.

700mg spice
200 mg Harmalas

dissolved in medical Ethanol and then left to soak with

200 mg Spearmint
200 mg Passion flower
200 mg Jasmine
100 mg Mary Jane

Looking forward to trying it soon, this is my first try with harmalas made from Caapi and following the easy caapi extraction tek posted by Gibran.

Awakened attached the following image(s):
photo.JPG (106kb) downloaded 2,439 time(s).
I like to make things up, everything above is made up and not real, it is a story for my own amusement. Sorry if you felt mislead.

I normally have to edit my posts within a couple of minutes for prose, spelling and grammar. Just to let you know.

astralspice
#43 Posted : 12/29/2011 6:22:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Holiday Spice Rack:

From left to right:

5x caapi + peppermentalism
caapi + dagga
peppermentalism
caapi + patchouli
electric sheep
5x caapi

each infused with a 1:1 ratio
peppermentalism contains:
peppermint,spearmint,chamomile,passionflower,lavender,catnip,rosemary,stevia,licorice root
astralspice attached the following image(s):
100_0200.JPG (2,506kb) downloaded 2,445 time(s).
100_0201.JPG (2,332kb) downloaded 2,412 time(s).
100_0202.JPG (1,175kb) downloaded 2,407 time(s).
100_0203.JPG (1,199kb) downloaded 2,401 time(s).
REALITY 5.0

meatsim
#44 Posted : 12/29/2011 6:59:35 PM

Shaman

wow astralspice, that's really very nice and good

smokerx
#45 Posted : 12/29/2011 9:52:50 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

very nice blends astralspice thank you for posting it I am sure it taste as good as it looks Wink
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Sky Motion
#46 Posted : 1/5/2012 6:55:28 PM

<3

Holy moley astralspice that is a beautiful stash.

DoingKermit
#47 Posted : 1/6/2012 12:16:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What does the catnip do for you, astralspice? I thought it wasn't active for humans? Are you part cat?! Shocked

astralspice
#48 Posted : 1/6/2012 4:46:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dude as far as i can tell , im part everything lol and i honistly feel that way but the catnip was just an added bonus in the tea bag i split open haha
REALITY 5.0

ziggus
#49 Posted : 6/20/2012 12:40:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's my first effort.

200mg Mullein
150mg Calea zacatechichi,
150mg Blue Lotus
125mg gibran2 full spectrum Caapi extract
500mg DMT
ziggus attached the following image(s):
firstc.jpg (565kb) downloaded 2,188 time(s).

smokerx
#50 Posted : 6/20/2012 1:10:46 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

ziggus wrote:
Here's my first effort.

200mg Mullein
150mg Calea zacatechichi,
150mg Blue Lotus
125mg gibran2 full spectrum Caapi extract
500mg DMT

Looks very nice. Well done. I think it will taste as good as it looks Pleased

So you infused only mullein and calea ? or just mullein ?

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

ziggus
#51 Posted : 6/20/2012 1:21:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, looking forward to trying it on the weekend. Yep... infused Mullein and Calea, used Everclear as the solvent.

Mister_Niles
#52 Posted : 6/20/2012 1:25:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Holy cow! Not only is it pretty, but it's perfectly rectangular! all of my changa is circular. Sad Very happy
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

Yerba
#53 Posted : 6/20/2012 3:42:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Do people tend to use mullein leaf, or buds?

MelCat
#54 Posted : 6/20/2012 3:43:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can use the leaf, flowers or buds.

The flowers are yummy to eat Very happy
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

MelCat
#55 Posted : 6/20/2012 3:47:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a lemon jasmine blend.

1000mg spice
250mg harmalas
mullein as the base

a smoking blend I created that includes:

10x caapi
pau d arco extract
P. incarnata extract
mullein

Added spice and harmalas to the above ingredients, once dry I added:
fresh caapi leaves
fresh jasmine flowers
sacred lotus petals and stamens
a couple of drops of lemon essential oil to the lid of the container and then closed up for a week.

This is one of the smoothest, tastiest blends I've ever made and have gotten nothing but rave reviews from those who have gotten to enjoy it.
MelCat attached the following image(s):
100_6899.JPG (2,602kb) downloaded 2,113 time(s).

Mister_Niles
#56 Posted : 6/21/2012 2:25:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MelCat: Do you make your own pau d'arco extract? If so, how do you do it? Is it good for stuff other than changa?
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

MelCat
#57 Posted : 6/21/2012 3:06:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I do make my own, but usually just in small batches for use in changa. I just shred and grind the bark and then soak it in alcohol for a few weeks. Then evap it onto the base herb(s), usually mullein and a bit of 10x caapi, and add that to the different changa blends I come up with.

As far as other uses go, I never really use it for any ailment but according to wikipedia, it's good for a few things, including battling cancer.

Quote:
The bark is dried, shredded, and then boiled making a bitter or sour-tasting brownish-colored tea. Tea from the inner bark of Pink Ipê (T. impetiginosa) is known as Lapacho or Taheebo[6]. Its main chemical principles are lapachol, quercetin, and other flavonoids. It is also available in pill form. Taheebo has been used for years in Central America and South America to treat a number of diseases including Eczema, Candidiasis, Fungal infections and even cancer.[7] The worth and use of Taheebo extract has been related to the importance of quinine, which is taken from the bark of the South American Cinchona tree and is a medicinally accepted treatment for malaria.[8] The herbal remedy is typically used during flu and cold season and for easing smoker's cough.[citation needed] It apparently works as an expectorant, by promoting the lungs to cough up and free deeply embedded mucus and contaminants.[citation needed] However, lapachol is rather toxic and therefore a more topical use e.g. as antibiotic or pesticide may be advisable.[citation needed] Other species with significant folk medical use are T. alba and Yellow Lapacho (T. serratifolia).
Tabebuia heteropoda, T. incana, and other species are occasionally used as an additive to the entheogenic drink Ayahuasca.[9]

Ice House
#58 Posted : 6/23/2012 3:11:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

@ziggus that is a mighty colorful tasty looking blend. Well done!
@astralspice- wow brother! nice collection of infused organic material.

thanks for sharing.

p.s.

10x caapi : DMT at a 1:1 ratio if you really want to get down to business, anything else is just FLUFF. lol
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Purges
#59 Posted : 6/23/2012 7:33:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nothing wrong with a bit of FLUFF Wink

Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Ice House
#60 Posted : 6/23/2012 8:53:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Purges wrote:
Nothing wrong with a bit of FLUFF Wink

lol

I've never used FLUFF in my changa.

I've never turned down an opportunity to try some thoughTwisted Evil

I think its absolutely wonderful that our members have such a passsion for what they are doing. Its great seeing whats going on out there and knowing that this information is spreading to others out there.

I think I may try my hand. I like that recipe ziggus put out there.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

PREV12345NEXT»