We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ionic foot bath Options

astralspice
#1 Posted : 6/1/2012 11:50:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So im sure many of you have heard of these devices that are said to pull toxins and heavy metals from your body through the pores on your feet. I have been looking forward to purchasing one of these detox foot baths but there is just so much skeptical info. Too many ppl are saying these are a scam and the only thing it extracts is your money from your walletWink Also I have read much about ppl saying these are great and even pull small parasites through your feet.

So what's the deal? Im guessing that alot of ppl on this site are a little more 'in tune' with their bodys and into healty living, and may be able to notice if there is any change. So has anybody have anything good to say about these?

REALITY 5.0

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jimm
#2 Posted : 6/4/2012 1:05:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I knew a commercial painter that had one and when he uses it his whole household complains of smelling paint.
He swears by it, the dude looks like he is a saint or something his eyes practically glow blue, but he eats ton of herbs and things every day.
No experience w/ it myself tho.

astralspice
#3 Posted : 6/6/2012 10:59:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh wow, thats impresive. Would you know if he uses one of the more expensive units, or a cheaper one? I really can't see how much better one can be from another but they range from $60 to $1500 which is a huge difference.
thanks for sharing....

Anybody else??Big grin
REALITY 5.0

proto-pax
#4 Posted : 6/7/2012 2:14:42 AM

bird-brain

They are bunk dude. Save your cash.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

olympus mon
#5 Posted : 6/7/2012 6:25:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Not an inch of science to back up those units do anything more than wash your feet and make some snake oil salesman money.
Eat better, exercise, save your cash for mhrb. Very happy
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Rivea
#6 Posted : 6/7/2012 6:37:52 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

I go to a holistic doctor who does a lot of unconventional stuff that works. Ionic foot baths he says are of no use. Save your money. Eat chlorella if you want a way to detox from mercury and other heavy metals at home. You can buy a lot of chlorella for $100... a lot.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

RebornInSmoke
#7 Posted : 6/13/2012 6:21:13 PM

Lysergic Feline

chlorella RULES! Very happy

makes me feel superhuman Smile
20g daily and you will notice you will be feeling AMAZING Pleased
Gun it to 88...
..::those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak::..
<3

astralspice
#8 Posted : 6/19/2012 3:12:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm that sounds like something I would try. Whats the taste like? and how do you eat it?

I have been taking MSM + Vitamin C tabs daily for detoxing and other benefits so maybe I'll throw some of this on top of that and see if I become superhumanThumbs up

edit* I've noticed that alot of vendors sell chlorella with the cell walls broken. Is this necessary and could this be done by soaking it in water and freezing?
REALITY 5.0