We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I just cant seem to keep'em closed Options

lowjackal
#1 Posted : 1/25/2009 5:42:31 AM

PuddinTane

My eyes that is. I've never seen any elves or any aliens, but I have seen some pretty unbelievable shit. But when my eyes are open it seems so much like I'm in a futuristic world.
You know everything has that alien-feel too it. So is it a must that I keep my eyes shut to fully experience dmt's true powers while smoking it?

Maybe my spiritually devoid ass should lay off the nitro for a week before doing dmt. Maybe then my eyes would shut.Rolling eyes
"Keep your friends close and your enemies dismembered."
Lowjackal original quote

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Saidin
#2 Posted : 1/25/2009 3:01:32 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Or get a blindfold, that would probably help
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

shoe
#3 Posted : 1/25/2009 6:35:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM recently smoked just classic style again, with eyes shut like that, with nothing else. he's been experimenting lately with other methods of taking it; with visuals on the screen and stuff like that. Sitting in different locations in the house, To see what'd happen.

but, he finds classic style, eyes closed, to be the most rewarding type of experience.
although if you get a massive hit it really won't matter if your eyes are open or shut or what the fuck Pleased
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

DarkShaman
#4 Posted : 1/27/2009 9:29:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lowjackal wrote:
My eyes that is. I've never seen any elves or any aliens, but I have seen some pretty unbelievable shit. But when my eyes are open it seems so much like I'm in a futuristic world.
You know everything has that alien-feel too it. So is it a must that I keep my eyes shut to fully experience dmt's true powers while smoking it?

Maybe my spiritually devoid ass should lay off the nitro for a week before doing dmt. Maybe then my eyes would shut.Rolling eyes

Although SWIM has definitely reached his deepest plains with eyes closed, SWIM recently had his most powerful, most colorful experience with eyes open. In fact, he couldn't keep them closed. This experience was truly the best thing that has ever happened to SWIM in his whole entire life!

btw ---> SWIM recommends laying off the nitro permanently b/c it does more brain damage than crack/cocaine (and, honestly, isn't as good of a high as crack/cocaine, SWIM knows firsthand!). DMTeezy, on the other hand, is quite harmless. So if one has DMTeezy, SWIM wonders why SWIY would feel the need to do nitro?

modsquad09
#5 Posted : 1/27/2009 9:57:52 PM

mods

lowjackal wrote:

you need to smoke more, maybe one more big hit, & just lay back close your eyes, & let go, think of nothing, just relax & let it flow..

I understand where your coming from though, on lower non breakthrough doses i have had the urge to fight & opened my eyes, its just as weird, but its worse to fight it..

everytime i hit it while on another psy like shrooms its better & i undestand more, it slows down

Its a very shocking thing sometimes, i havent had the urge to smoke any my last few trips
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 1/28/2009 7:39:41 PM

The Great Namah

My most unpleasant experiences were with my eyes open, deepest with eyes closed.

You may also want to lay off large amounts of coffee or any other stims for a day or so before spicing.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

magic clown
#7 Posted : 1/29/2009 10:07:43 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

Why not try smoking your spice in a dark place. I have always considered sensory deprevation key to achieving the very best results.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

albente
#8 Posted : 2/6/2009 9:00:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

No nonsense at all but valuable input for the rest of us. We're all on the same page, which is so remarkable.