We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
The E-cig approach Options

Lost travellier
#21 Posted : 3/24/2012 9:41:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

- For me this simply the most suitable, reliable, not giving losses to spices way.
There is certain known magic in choice device, when tube and master choose the friend-friend...
Now i possess the more tranquility before start, than earlier.
Additionally i love all small-dimensioned & electronic gadgets (this is my paranoia).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Compound37
#22 Posted : 5/6/2012 12:56:12 AM

Gotta risk it, to get the biscuit

I've used e-cigs before very reliably for vaping thc tinctures. Ethanol with 2g dmt has been mentioned, in my thc tincture first i get the thc in ethanol, then added that to vegetable glycerin before water bathing the mixture until most of the ethanol has dissolved leaving a mostly VG mixture with thc, with a little ethanol to give it more characteristics of PG.

Would this method work for dissolving the dmt into a VG medium? Straight ethanol is too much for a standard 510 atomizer to handle.

Maybe I'll "waste"/experiment with 1 gram dmt and some glycerin later on tonight tomorrow and let you guys know.

I'd like to have it available in a small plastic cigarette type apparatus for easy storage, and because I tend to throw my pipe and lighter when reaching the appropriate level of hyperspace, it'd be less damaging to an e-cig to throw it, rather than a pipe.
"Reality is an illusion, albeit a very persistant one"-Albert Einstein

The answer to life is not 42, It is 37. The flawed 42 was derived from a mistake in calculating the quantum flux of a tenth dimensional hyperspacial wormhole. For proof of my math, please follow me in a nice chaotic line to the fifth dimension for a practical dissemination of the results.

[size=4]Compound37 is a fictionalized character, any and all posts are based solely on speculation.

Lost travellier
#23 Posted : 5/10/2012 6:32:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Compound37 wrote: "I've used e-cigs before very reliably for vaping thc tinctures. Ethanol with 2g dmt has been mentioned, in my thc tincture first i get the thc in ethanol, then added that to vegetable glycerin before water bathing the mixture until most of the ethanol has dissolved leaving a mostly VG mixture with thc, with a little ethanol to give it more characteristics of PG.

Would this method work for dissolving the dmt into a VG medium? Straight ethanol is too much for a standard 510 atomizer to handle.

Maybe I'll "waste"/experiment with 1 gram dmt and some glycerin later on tonight tomorrow and let you guys know... "

- Its second portion e-Liquid i have done on base of the unchancy attempt of the dissolution DMT in VG (my post #17 here).
- I have simply added 95% ETON to mixture non dissolved crystals DMT/VG. Dissolved all. But i mistaken and infused too much ETON. As a result i have got e-Liquid low concentration. This contains (APPROXIMATELY) 1g DMT + 1ml VG + 1ml 95% ETON. I already tried to vaporize this in my x-Atomizer - As would be expected, effects were an less in 3-4 times in contrast with my old (0.2g DMT/0.1ml ETON) concentration. So i seem that for standard 510 atomizer not excess ETON in e-Liquid will be a problem, but possible low concentration DMT in offered by you way of the dissolution. But don't care - it is necessary to do the experiments to see the result...

- That gave you thought that clean ETON - too much for 510 atomizers?
- You already tried to do and vaporize your DMT/VG mixture?
Any result very important for study!

p.s.: I have got from you idea to check this my mixture in 510 standard atomizer! Smile Tomorrow i shall try and report results...

Lost travellier
#24 Posted : 5/11/2012 8:12:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hm, this works. I used 510 cartomizer CE2. The success in that that incoming e-Liquid occurs orderly and there is necessary effects. Drool
The defect in that that liquid immediately boil on spiral so happened to constantly to include and switch off the button to reduce the heating.
But this easy avoidable - possible try simply to change Li-Ion battery (3,7v) on Ni-Cd (1.2v) or LiFePO4 (3.3v).
Also i think that my e-Liquid founded on ETON / ETON+VG will not be able be long saved in standard 510 atomizer / cartomizer since ETON is slowly vaporized and liquid get denser.
But this really comfortable - no need nothing prepare: got and vaporing!
In next time i'll try to change voltage to 3.3v-1.2v and see what to do...

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish
#25 Posted : 5/12/2012 2:08:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Man, once the voltage/mix is confirmed... This should be super efficient and easy to work with. Nice work LT.
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.

Electric Kool-Aid
#26 Posted : 5/14/2012 5:57:42 PM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

I have been interested in these. I saw one at the Petro Canada gas station. $10. I am sure it is garbage, but worth a try.
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

Lost travellier
#27 Posted : 5/14/2012 9:54:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats report have all some founded results:
+1) When change 18650 Li-Ion (3.7v) on A123 (3.3v) in Indulgence e-Cig + 510 cartomizer CE2, boiling e-Liquid on spirals nearly completely stopped.
+2) Mode evaporations normal - possible do one long breath.
+3) For these several days remainder e-Liquid from previous experience did not become more thick.
+4) Effects very original, dreamy - debilitating - stimulating and probably will whomever interesting.
+5) Really much simply and safely handle such device.

-1) I was shown that in such composition e-Liquid contains too much ETON - is reflected on quality trip. I can not yet understand how can i say more exactly, but this looks like "ETONoHuasca" (??) on its combinations of the action. The Necessary impressions from miscellaneous of the people to form the objective opinion.
-2) It was also shown to me that effective employment e-Liquid (& DMT) in this way less efficient, than when use X-atomizer. Can be an excess of the vapors ETON partly neutralizes the action DMT?
-3) Effects seem the less, than when use X-atomizer -a central failure for me. So i probably not figure to continue these experiments before that moment until appear the new ideas on improvement of the composition e-Liquid.

But in any event this subject seem very perspective on my view, thanks all who have interest to these theme! Thumbs up

Lost travellier
#28 Posted : 5/19/2012 7:57:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Update! Yesterday in the night Smile i have found in pervaded CE2 one critical defect: pairs ETON+DMT have acted on cover from PET (Polyethylenterephthalat) and from appeared around connector 510 rifts has occurred the drain e-Liquid. This cripples CE2 for like to use. Sad

Necessary to search for other models atomizers / cartomizers made from the other material...

Unheimlich
#29 Posted : 6/12/2012 8:08:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@Lost Travellier,
have you thought about using this carto ? It is bottom feed, w a very small wick. I just got done taking one that burnt out apart.
There is a metal tube that goes down the center of the carto where it slides into the coil chamber. If you remove the outer plastic cover, then pull the metal tube up, you could possibly place a screen or something that would allow the DMT solution to sit right above the coil without touching it. This would keep the DMT from escaping down through the bottom air hole that allows you to draw on the device. Or maybe place a screen under the coil, though that would seem to be more difficult.

assembled, without tube (juice tank)

pulled apart (ignore the wire, I uncoiled it while removing the wick

bottom inner of metal tube. Could possible have screen element to allow solution to sit just above the coil (would it be hot enough? I use an adjustable e-cig, and this carto is set at lowest level for vaping)

where coil sits in bottom of carto.
Unheimlich attached the following image(s):
IMAG0142.png (548kb) downloaded 1,784 time(s).
IMAG0146.png (527kb) downloaded 1,785 time(s).
IMAG0147.png (576kb) downloaded 1,782 time(s).
IMAG0148.png (471kb) downloaded 1,785 time(s).
IMAG0150.png (339kb) downloaded 1,789 time(s).
::“If you don't know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.” ::

::“There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” ::

::"I hate incompetence. I think it's probably the only thing I do hate. But it didn't make me want to rule people. Nor to teach them anything. It made me want to do my own work in my own way and let myself be torn to pieces if necessary"::

Lost travellier
#30 Posted : 6/12/2012 7:26:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

- You speak of protection from possible to leak e-liquid through available holes in cartomizers? - I did not get such a drain in CE2 clearomizer.
I expect that these device have not such problems too. (As i already reported the rift appeared in my CE2 housed and because of it has occurred the drain. Interesting, your cartomizer has a material of the body tube also PET? )

- This cartomizer has look like CE2 design in principle. I think that he will also work either as CE2.

- If search for something new and the best, that it is necessary that this had a smaller risk of the rift housed (other material or thick tube of body) and the main - to was an easy to fill e-liquid! CE2 for the matter of that very uncomfortable for leading-in...
So i look the new model - "CE4+ clearomizer".
If i do not mistaken, then when leading-in is unscrewed mouthpiece and inside CE4+ is dripped liquid... Interesting, walls of the body tube CE4+ have a greater thickness?

- And else advisable choose cartomizer/clearomizer with resistance of the spool more 2.5 Ohm. This will reduce probability to boil e-liquid.

Lost travellier attached the following image(s):
510CE2-2.jpg (41kb) downloaded 1,766 time(s).

Unheimlich
#31 Posted : 6/13/2012 4:29:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

All E-cig cartos have a air pass-through at the base (all of them to my knowledge), this is to allow the passage of air drawn in over the coil and bringing the vapor to the user. You can see a portion of this in the above picture, where the small air hole is at the base of the connector, just above the threads.
The reason I believe the phoenix carto would work so well is that 1. there is the metal tube that goes down from the top (open) allowing one to simply drop solution into the metal tube (which would place it directly on the coil. 2. The metal tube has an expanded chamber that is directly over the coil, which would allow the placement of some form of medium that could hold the solution without allowing it to burn or run. 3. It is bottom fed (meaning that the solution doesn't travel up to the coil at the top, like the C2's or C4's but rather works with gravity... fluid is fed through the bottom.
I would try this but I don't have said solution, or any experience with it, making me a poor observer. Though I may just have to find some solution in the name of --- SCIENCE ---!
Unheimlich**
::“If you don't know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.” ::

::“There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” ::

::"I hate incompetence. I think it's probably the only thing I do hate. But it didn't make me want to rule people. Nor to teach them anything. It made me want to do my own work in my own way and let myself be torn to pieces if necessary"::

Lost travellier
#32 Posted : 6/13/2012 2:26:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

= Interesting to hear your experience of the work with this. Possible that it will work how you think. And if this will happen - please tell about!

But i have already done the order on CE4 and one month later shall be able to value this thing in work. Smile I'll tell about exp. too.

DiMiTriX
#33 Posted : 7/12/2012 5:32:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

very nice thread..swim has thought to try it too..any update??
Tz'is aná

Lost travellier
#34 Posted : 7/13/2012 8:28:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

- A waiting else several days...

While only theoretical question: possible instead of VG/PG or Eton as solvent DMT-fb to use Triacetin?
- I have accidentally found this material in Google when wanted to hear that can be at mix Glycerol + Acetate:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triacetin

http://chemicalland21.co...lasticizer/triacetin.htm

http://www.reactchem.com...rol-triacetate-triacetin

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm....ary/summary.cgi?cid=5541

I have got little (0.13g) DMT acetate/DMT-N-Oxide acetate salting xylene vinegar from STB MHRB after the main extraction heptane.
Then i to thicken amber color to mass has added 0.5ml VG (with 15% H2O). All well dissolved without Eton.
And then i have thought - will not occur between VG and acetates reactions?
There is beside anyone such information or suggestions?

But if use only Triacetin and in this dissolve DMT-fb, that will this works in e-Cig? (Boiling point
Triacetin = 258'C)

Possible will dissolve in Triacetin cleaned Harmine/Harmaline and will this is vaporized in e-Cig?
- After all evaporation Harmalas with DMT in e-Cig (or by turns: first MAOI in e-Cig-1, then DMT in e-Cig2... )
- really this not limit of wish? Smile)

p.s. Seems Triacetin to buy in Russia not simply. It is Necessary to do searching for...

Lost travellier
#35 Posted : 7/15/2012 10:20:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Trip is finished. I can't to believe that all this (there) - a truth... (And i have now got all what i wished and there and here) .
All details report the morning. The main - a Magic Stick of Harry Potter - in our hands!!

Lost travellier
#36 Posted : 7/16/2012 10:48:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So:
A Part 1 - Technological.
Chinese e-shop has sent me 100% fault CE4, such sensation that they sell the defective products, which did not pass checking a quality! I by a narrow margin to manage to restore from 15 got CE4 only 5. In spite of defects of the assembly and even non completed installed details, design CE4 got my delight! For use - that it's necessary. I read the forums on e-cig and many complain that their CE4 leak run. Other - complacent and speak that this excellent thing. My opinion: reason just as assemblies. My restored CE4 even so continue much-much slowly leak run in place remained mini-rifts plastic arts beside 510 connector. Also in box there is scent Eton near by CE4 Sad I think that it is necessary much attentively choose CE4 in local shop without the most slightest defect!
Hope that my advice will turn out to be useful to avoid loss to precious liquid with Spice Thumbs up Smile
For experiment i have prepared 2 e-Cig: Ego-T (Li-Ion, 4.2v) and Indulgence (accu changed on LiFePO A123, 3.3v).
Resistance my CE4 = 2.6 Ohm. Test puffs have not found the differences in feeding (4.2v vs. 3.3v) so for experiment i have chosen Ego-T e-Cig.

A Part 2 - Chemical.
In the beginning i planned to prepare several variants e-Liquid and simultaneously their take w/without MAOI. Afterwards to write the report. But in total i have chosen one BIG exp. (to see, where to go this Burrow of the Rabbit) Smile - And this turned out to be the good luck. Possible, later i shall conduct rest test and report about result if this has sense.

Composition e-Liquid N1 (in CE4-N1) :
0.43g DMT-fb (STB, white + yellowish crystals) + 0.25ml Eton (95%) , dissolve easy.
Then added 0.3ml VG (with 20% H2O inside) and mix it. (Possible, 20% water - too much).
The general value = 1ml, color - yellow. The syringe with needle has flooded in CE4.
* After exp in CE4 remained 0.8ml, is consumed by 0.2ml ( =only 86mg DMT-fb! ) Solution became more thick, but setting no. The Spiral atomizer - clean.
Puffs were nearly without steam and with shy crackle (I not understand why, possible that too much H2O?) , but obviously was felt the pleasing thick taste and scent DMT. Drool

A Part 3 - Trip.
T=0.00 - has Swallowed 00 gelcap with 0.13g Harmalas-Cl (Rue, Manske, not cleaned).
(2 hours earlier eated the stewed vegetables).
T=0.20 - Make a first puff = light headload .
- Second puff = "something beginning".
- Third puff = light visuals starting...
----- all made over 10 puffs (i can't count) -----
T=1.30 - My imagination very tired and i back down. Like switching off the light - i was feeling that show was terminated...
T=1.40 - For checking i have took else 2 puffs - all start again... - Signifies this i have simply tired, but action MAOI lasts...
T=2.00 - could Not fall asleep, ate salad. - Not problems with belly! Smile T=4.00 (approximately) - a dream.

A Part 4 - Trip content.
1-3 puffs: - Light start & usually visuals.
4-6 puffs: - Journey to elements (Ocean of Water, Steel Heavens, Air Volume Information... )
7-10 puffs: - "Welcome to Matrix", "Gods, human & deal"
+2 puffs: - "Last instructions for entry / output", "good-bye new-old member"...
End.

Conclusions:
This way of the ingestion turned out to be better all earlier me practiced: pharma, nasal spray, sublingually, smoke, x-atomizer...
Simplicity, lightness of the use, full absence of ANY unpleasant sensations (he,he, - except entering to Matrix, of course Shocked Smile - Looks like overloading in attraction "American hills"Pleased.
The Grandiose panorama opening possibilities in that 3D Universe...
Possible completely control the dosage and soft entry in trip... The words - it's only word... Enjoy!

01.JPG (16kb) downloaded 1,658 time(s).
02-Ego-T & CE4.jpg (15kb) downloaded 1,660 time(s).

Lost travellier
#37 Posted : 7/19/2012 5:46:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Update:
Thanks to Rollingwood, he has reported me interesting information. I can't get g-spot yet to use it and so shall send text verbatim:
- "i cant post yet, proly cause i read more than post lol, but i have the answer to
you question regarding getting a good vape outta e cig. Seems like you've been
quite interested in finding a good solution, well here you go, if you use nomans
tek to get a freebase you can take your dry weight (assuming u got a mg scale)
take 500mg (1/2gram) put in a standard 3ml dry ejuice bottle, then add 1 drop
per 10mg. Shake it up best u can let it sit overnight then once you see its
dissolved, you can either drip it onto a bridgeless 1.5ohm atomizer (3.7 -4.2v)
or what i do is put it in a ce3 smokymizer, alot of ecig sites sell em. Either
way, .25g gets 25 drops, .5g gets 50 drops, I use g-spot from /pinkspot....../
Yeah, it takes a few rips to see the air but thats just a starter ratio lol.
Good Luck
Rollingwood
- Hey Lost, you understand correctly, basically my starting point is 1 drop
eliquid to 10mg of dmt fb. i know it sounds like it would be a weak mixture but it seems
to work good for me. I only recommended the g-spot flavor because i believe it
to have more vegetable glycerin in it compared to my other ejuice flavors but im
sure it will work with whatever flavor you choose. remember, it takes a few
hours for it to dissolve completely but it will. i prefer to use the ce3
cartomizers because the coil is on the bottom, theres no filler, and if filled
properly they wont leak. i also use the 1.7 ohm single coil super shorty carto
from /mad-----/ they work quite well once broke in. good luck Lost, hope this
helps, if its usefull information to you please repost on the forum.
(I think its the vegetable glycerin that dissolves it, but im proly wrong lol) "

Lost travellier
#38 Posted : 7/19/2012 11:59:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried to find in Internet recipe of the possible composition G-Spot e-Liquid. Here is variant offered dktryme: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/1079/Tryme?s%20G-Spot
If assign importance of the nicotine = 0mg then on calculator is got such composition:

Just interested, what here dissolved DMT-fb in main way?

03.jpg (204kb) downloaded 1,632 time(s).

MDMM
#39 Posted : 8/22/2012 1:24:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM had a dream that...

Freebase DMT is apparently very soluble in polyethylene glycol (PEG-400) which is used by some e-juice(liquid for e-cigarettes) manufacturers. It is actually less toxic than Propylene Glycol (PG).

1g of freebase N,N-DMT can be dissolved in ~50 drops of PEG-400 and then loaded into a 2.4ml tank/cartomizer similar to CE4. Throat hit is a bit harsh if the inhalation is prolonged, but quite bearable, comparable to GVG. Very effective. Highly recommended!

Lost travellier
#40 Posted : 8/25/2012 3:49:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fine, MDMM, and big help! Write immediately as soon as was able this repeat. I have dissolved 0.35g Spices in 0.7ml PEG-400. Total V=1ml. The liquid of the thick yellowish color, transparent and without scent. Now i successfully use CE-3 clearomizers with upper location of the spirals. Material of the body - PP. It's not leak.

PREV123NEXT