We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Downloading scientific journal articles Options

samomi
#1 Posted : 6/2/2012 6:34:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everybody!

If you need to download scientific article and have its DOI, PMID, or just URL from where you want download it, you can insert it in the field here:link then press the play button.
(If you have PMID, but can't obtain link on pubmed, try to find the link to the article in original journal's website and then paste the link from website in sci-hub search field)
If you don't obtain it from the first time, then try to click renew button (with green arrows) - it will change proxy - sometimes do it several times.
Sometimes it doesn't work but many times it helped me

Good search tools (one of) are Pubmed, Springerlink, Google scholar, ScienceDirect ...

Please use it wisely,
Do not please take whole books or journals,
Hope that will help somebodySmile

Here you can help them:link
(I am not the owner - I just know russian language)
believe in nexus

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

benzyme
#2 Posted : 6/2/2012 7:23:16 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

what is this myescience.org redirect, and why does it ask for a invite code?
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Shaolin
#3 Posted : 6/2/2012 9:17:38 PM

Stiletto Stoner

benzyme wrote:
what is this myescience.org redirect, and why does it ask for a invite code?

'cuz you reppin' Texas.

Good comrades have enabled free article access for all peepz as long as they don't have an american IP. Foreign proxy should solve the problem.

Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

benzyme
#4 Posted : 6/3/2012 3:15:40 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

now i got it.
this is awesome...thanks so much!
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Kash
#5 Posted : 6/3/2012 6:40:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

NICE! If this really works you deserve an underground nobel.
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

super_glu
#6 Posted : 1/5/2013 6:16:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm interested in myescience too.. I have a EU IP, but it still asks for an invite code Smile

hostilis
#7 Posted : 3/28/2013 1:16:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome. Thanks much!
3... 2... 1... BLAST OFF!!!!FFO TSALB ...1 ...2 ...3

My grafting guide

InMotion
#8 Posted : 3/28/2013 2:28:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: 3D programming, Mathematician (if you need help with algebra to differential equations I'm available), SKilled Engineer

I just hope the original poster knows that because of the wide-spread use of this many journals have upgraded to close access via this tool. That's why it was underground for so many years and in my opinion should stay that way. Many use it irresponsibly unfortunately and download way too many things. Gotta remember if there was a crack down a grand theft charge would be easily attained by having about 7-13 articles.

User 18517
#9 Posted : 12/24/2013 6:29:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

NOTE: This post of mine was originally it's own thread, but it was merged with this one via a moderator.

I've found four sources where I've gotten many of those scientific documents that are usually hosted by companies that charge a significant sum of money for them.

#1 Boxuesky.com

This site requires a paid membership (between ~32 and ~162 dollars), but it might be well worth it. I haven't become a member yet, but I've looked around and it seems pretty impressive. I've seen whole books from the company Springer on there, and no one on my main source has ever fulfilled any Springer request.

#2 The Shroomery's Official Journal/ Academic Paper/ other authority request thread

This is my main source. I think you need at least 100 posts to access it, though. Elsevier (sciencedirect.com) requests are always fulfilled.

#3 bluelight.ru's Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion forum.

There's no official avenue for requests and moderator's have warned that it's against the rules to post and request sources for this, but this rule is not strictly enforced. You might be able to get away with making a request in an existing thread on the same topic to which the paper you need belongs; and you can PM members (they specifically said that such trading was OK when done via PMs), although there are certain boundaries and etiquette when it comes to sending PMs.

#4 isomerdesign.com

Luxury versions of TIHKAL and PIHKAL where every single reference in them is provided via direct download!

User 18517
#10 Posted : 3/1/2014 7:59:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

http://knol.pw has an unbelievably large selection of books. All the books seem to be discounted by 95%, which presumably allows the website to collect just enough to maintain operating costs. The sign up is a bit confusing: you have to enter your email address where it says "sign in"