We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
is this a wattle tree? Options

sc001
#1 Posted : 5/30/2012 10:19:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hey all
since i am in Australia it is illigal to buyship anything that contains DMT including all the wonderful south american plants but i also found out where i live is home to diffrent sorts of plants and trees which contain DMT with one bieng the Wattle tree.

now i have gone walking around the bush and jungle and took some photo graphs so i was wondering if anyone here knows or can confirm if the following photos is a wattle tree or not. Thanks

http://www.keepandshare....242630.jpg?ts=1338368741

http://www.keepandshare....477366.jpg?ts=1338368745
sc001 attached the following image(s):
IMG_0098.JPG (1,227kb) downloaded 163 time(s).
IMG_0099.JPG (1,166kb) downloaded 162 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

sc001
#2 Posted : 5/30/2012 10:32:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

for some reasone i cant see my own message can everyone els see it?

Global
#3 Posted : 5/30/2012 1:30:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I can see it. There are two blurry pictures. I can't identify them, but I can see the pictures.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

acacian
#4 Posted : 5/30/2012 2:07:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah its pretty hard to really make out much that is neccesary for id.. but looks a little like acacia iteaphylla.. flinders wattle
but yeah i'm really not sure
but yes... it does appear to be a wattle

sc001
#5 Posted : 5/30/2012 2:29:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i was taking my dog for a walk and he kept pulling around i will put up more clear image tomorrow. thanks for repleis

sc001
#6 Posted : 5/31/2012 11:54:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

here is a clearer photo

http://www.keepandshare....102575.jpg?ts=1338448725

sc001 attached the following image(s):
IMG_0100.JPG (1,802kb) downloaded 133 time(s).

acacian
#7 Posted : 5/31/2012 12:18:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

really need clearer shots still mate... a shot of the whole tree would be really helpful. its still really hard to make out much to be honest.. every phyllode in that pic is blurry.. the only moderately clear part of the image to go by is the flowers so its really hard to i.d going by them alone

there are many of acacia's that share very similar attributes and can easily be mistaken for one another.. as i can definitely attest to from recent experiences... need to see the finer details. my guess as i said would be acacia iteaphylla, although the phyllodes in your pic are a little greener.. usually iteaphylla has a greyish bluey green colour to the phyllodes.. but that may well be to do with the lighting in your picture... it really does look pretty much identical other than that going by what you've posted so far.. the flowers look promising

how long and how wide are the phyllodes? what colour are the stems? iteaphylla has green stems often with reddish colouring on the side facing up.. i guess this could be to do with the sun? the phyllodes are quite spaced from each other too. anyways.. there's no record of DMT content in iteaphylla anyway as no chemical analysis has been published, but I will be able to let you know by tomorrow night if my specimen is carrying alkaloids as I'm currently doing an extract.. but even then.. thats only one specimen... maybe give it a go and see if anything comes

if your in south australia though your best bet would be Acacia Burkitti.. a subspecies of Acacia Acuminata... this species is known to contain DMT in similar amounts to Acacia Acuminata and is widespread throughout S.A. I would be pursuing that species if I were you.. use phyllodes, or prune a few branches.. don't use the trunk bark unless you can find a dead or obviously dying tree

Here's a pic of Acacia Burkitti .. and below that flinders wattle

hopefully these can be of help. that's all i can really tell ya in terms of S.A tryptamine containers.. Nen888 is very knowledgeable on Acacia's I would highly recommend reading through his thread "Trying to improve Acacia information" up the top i the sticky section..it has pretty much everything you need to know for your area, and he's always very helpful in answering queries!

sc001
#8 Posted : 5/31/2012 12:50:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the reply,

the second photo you posted is identical to the tree in my yard except mine seems bit younger, the leaves and flowers on them look identical would that contain DMT?

i will take another photo of the entire thing tomorow as best i can.

i will definetly have a read hopefully i can get some locations on where to find these plants.

also if this is the right tree or when i do find the right tree how do you do the extraction? iv been looking online everywhere cant seem to find anything. do you have a link by any chance of a step by step guide on how to?

thanks heaps

acacian
#9 Posted : 5/31/2012 12:59:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

like I said.. Iteaphylla is not a known DMT containing species.. although I hear there has been no chemical analysis done on it.. so I'd encourage you to test it as I am.. and again... use the phyllodes/prune a few small branches if you decide to do so..

I wouldn't get your hopes up on it though ... I strongly suggest investigating Acacia Burkitti ... as it is tried and tested and should be pretty consistent

everything you need to know for extracting is here at the nexus.. look in the wiki. The same principle should apply to any DMT containing species.. though there ar factors to take into account such as plant oils and fats

I PM'ed you a basic outline of extraction but I suggest reading through the teks to familiarise yourself with the principles behind each step

sc001
#10 Posted : 5/31/2012 3:01:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

bricklaya wrote:
like I said.. Iteaphylla is not a known DMT containing species.. although I hear there has been no chemical analysis done on it.. so I'd encourage you to test it as I am.. and again... use the phyllodes/prune a few small branches if you decide to do so..

I wouldn't get your hopes up on it though ... I strongly suggest investigating Acacia Burkitti ... as it is tried and tested and should be pretty consistent

everything you need to know for extracting is here at the nexus.. look in the wiki. The same principle should apply to any DMT containing species.. though there ar factors to take into account such as plant oils and fats

I PM'ed you a basic outline of extraction but I suggest reading through the teks to familiarise yourself with the principles behind each step

thanks alotThumbs up

sc001
#11 Posted : 5/31/2012 3:20:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

sc001 wrote:
thanks for the reply,

the second photo you posted is identical to the tree in my yard except mine seems bit younger, the leaves and flowers on them look identical would that contain DMT?

i will take another photo of the entire thing tomorow as best i can.

i will definetly have a read hopefully i can get some locations on where to find these plants.

also if this is the right tree or when i do find the right tree how do you do the extraction? iv been looking online everywhere cant seem to find anything. do you have a link by any chance of a step by step guide on how to?

thanks heaps

i will also take better photos tomorrow just to get confirmation if it is or not.

also where abouts do you live? in OZ i take it?