We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Topaz? Options

Simba
#1 Posted : 7/20/2007 5:40:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Anyone heard/seen blue spice labeled Topaz? SWIM Saw it about three years ago and haven't seen it since.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

quantumbrujo
#2 Posted : 7/21/2007 2:02:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Spice usually turns reddish/orangish,and translucent/pinkish crystals when from ultra pure nn xtals.And this pink shift is only after a long time.Never heard of blue spice,but I have a theory.Well the truth is that I once saw Blue spice but it was my pet aardvark making it in a crazy dream I had last year.It was in the middle of a snow storm and Edgar(the Aardvark),being from a hot country,begged me to go get some naptha for him.At that moment I had no vehicle and it was snowing like crazy but I went to the nearest hardware store and asked them for some Coleman Camping fuel .They had it but did you guys know that some if not all by now,is dyed blue just like methanol when bought as fondue fuel.His first pull was a green liquid because of the yellowish spice + the blue dye from the naptha.He also got blue crystals from letting some evapp,and he even got some nice needle like completely clear xtals.So this Topaz is likely just regular spice pulled with dyed coleman camping fuel.If not It might have been extracted pilocin and psilocybin that oxidized and turned blue just like the shrooms do.I read a report long ago in another forum where someone did an extraction and ended up with a mix of Psilocin and psilocybin crystals in thier freebase form . apparently smoking it is far more intense and wierder than DMT.
I tried to say no to drugs but they wouldn't listen

DMTripper
#3 Posted : 7/21/2007 3:49:06 AM

John Murdoch IV

Hahaha what a fuckt up dream Very happy Can you use the extraction methods for DMT on shrooms? Or is it some completely different tek's you use for shrooms? But I've wondered about smoking pure psylocibin or psylocin how it would work. Do you know of any trip reports? And psylocibin is transformed to psylocin in the body so eating shrooms you actually don't go on a psylocibin trip but just psylocin. But if you smoke psylocibin cristals you get the psylocibin trip. I wonder if they are different. And then how. So if anyone knows of a trip report on smoked freebase of psylocibin or psylocin then please post it here!
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Spacehippie
#4 Posted : 7/21/2007 4:34:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know anything about blue spice but I was recently pointed in the direction of this extraction procedure.http://deoxy.org/wiki/Mushrooms/Alkaloid_Extraction
Once in a while you get shone the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.