We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Why am I here? Options

Jörmungandr
#1 Posted : 5/27/2012 12:41:25 PM

Everything I say is purely hypothetical

Hello everyone its great to be here and I look forward to getting to know you all.

I'll tell you a little bit about myself and how I found my way amongst you as a way of intoduction.

I'm a father of 2 with a partner of 17 years. I'm in my mid thirties. As a youngster I experimented as youngsters do with various substances but in particular hallucinogens. LSD, mushrooms and morning glory seeds. Although these experiments were fun and eye opening I don't believe at that age my mind or my conciousness was not at a stage to appreciate fully what benefits are available to us if we ask.

Fast forward 17 years and no hallucinogens for about 15 I develop a bacterial infection. A long term effect of this infection was chronic fatigue. For 2 years I had little improvement. Until something came into my life that turned it around instantly -DMT! That journey is a story for another day but I'll just say a I felt a massive weight physically leave my body, the reset switch was hit. I'm cleansed, I see the world through different eyes. I love this universe that we have the power to shape. Smile
β€œMy brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.”

β€” Nikola Tesla

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Digital Machine
#2 Posted : 5/27/2012 12:50:52 PM

Love

That is Awesome! I am so happy to hear that your life changed and your chronic fatigue was healed. A reset switch was hit? I hope you will share with us someday what you can in english words about what you experienced.

Welcome to the nexus and your new awakenings. Big grin
β€œAccessing your existence before the current one is of no concern, all you need to know is open your Heart and just BE” - A loving Entity from a Breakthrough
β€œTo question is good, but take delight in contentment as well, because always asking β€œWHY?” too much can create a feedback loop into madness.” - A concern Entity from a Pharma voyage.

Jörmungandr
#3 Posted : 5/27/2012 1:50:37 PM

Hi digital machine Wink I look forward to sharing my experience of the "reset switch " being hit and discovering other peoples journeys, experiences and awakenings Thumbs up
β€œMy brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.”

β€” Nikola Tesla

Hiyo Quicksilver
#4 Posted : 5/27/2012 5:35:26 PM

just some guy

Welcome to the Nexus, it's great to hear of your experience and the help it has brought to you! I hope your travels bring you back around when you're looking for answers, company or an audience to hear your tales.

<3
Hg

P.S. How's the weather down there, Jorm?

Jörmungandr
#5 Posted : 5/27/2012 6:03:39 PM

Hiyo Quicksilver wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus, it's great to hear of your experience and the help it has brought to you! I hope your travels bring you back around when you're looking for answers, company or an audience to hear your tales.

<3
Hg

P.S. How's the weather down there, Jorm?

Thanks for the warm welcome. I feel truly blessed to find myself (here). There seems to be a wealth of knowledge here which I look forward excitedly to explore. My own experiences have been truly life changing. Life is great!

P.S. the weathers hot, hot, hotTwisted Evil

β€” Nikola Tesla

cyantific
#6 Posted : 5/27/2012 8:53:06 PM

Journeyman

Wow, thats really cool DMT found you. Powerful medicine indeed.

Welcome!Smile