We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
whats the difference between white yellow and brown dmt Options

dragonnexus
#1 Posted : 5/27/2012 6:41:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

iv had brown dmt before and yellow dmt before and i found that the yellow dmt gave more of a eurphric effect. it was an intense body high. body was tingling and felt like it was vibrating. i found the brown dmt to be equally as visual but i had none of these physical feeling when i returned. im starting to extract acacia which is a white dmt. i was wondering what was the reasons for the eurphric effect in the yellow dmt and is it possible to have this in white dmt
It's not the feeling of the high when you're running round. It's the friends that you find when you're coming down

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 5/27/2012 7:53:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

there are just way too many variables here to give you an answer. You could have "brown" DMT from 10 different plants that all have different minor alkaloids besides DMT that would make each one slightly different..then you can have brown DMT with some oils and white DMT both from the same plant with basically the exact same effects..then you have to account for the fact that the same DMT can taken with different effects on different occasions..it can all be subjective.

"Brown" DMT is quite an ambiguous definition here because we know nothing about the purity of the extracts you smoked, or where they even came from.
Long live the unwoke.

dragonnexus
#3 Posted : 5/27/2012 8:15:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks so the color cant really tell you anything that is in it. the yellow dmt was the first i had so it maybe the excitement of doing for the first time.
It's not the feeling of the high when you're running round. It's the friends that you find when you're coming down

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 5/27/2012 8:25:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Poor extraction practice can result in brown dmt. Make sure you are seperating the layers perfectly. There can't be any of the dark lye tea in your pulls. NONE. It can be tricky and time consuming to seperate the layers properly. Especially with no so perfect containers. But it's a must, otherwise you might risk your health.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 5/27/2012 8:47:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...m=136077&#post136077

+ jungle spice link in my signature if interested in a bit more technical details of some mimosa analysis

Electric Kool-Aid
#6 Posted : 5/27/2012 9:50:00 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

Like Endlessness said!
Had to erase my post, because he answered everything right there!
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

dragonnexus
#7 Posted : 5/27/2012 11:30:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thank for that really cleared a lot up. will have to take more care when separating so i dont bring across anything bad.