We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV678
No more Conspiracy Theory topics on the DMT-Nexus! Options

onethousandk
#141 Posted : 5/25/2012 11:34:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

daedaloops wrote:
polytrip wrote:

When i get confronted with the unimaginable, i become withdrawn and start smoking marihuana all day. Others cling on to CT´s, focussing all of their energy on finding the culprit.

Both are psychological mechanisms to separate and distance yourself from where it hurts.
Both have no real value other than for the individuals using them.

That's funny I was just thinking a few days ago that CTs are like drugs. Like once you get into all that and the more you research these things, the more addictive it becomes. Any single CT "evidence" is worthless alone, but once you start to get deep and see the connections, and you get these realizations like "holy s***!", the euphoria of making these discoveries is very drug-like and you're hooked for life. It's not like you can just suddenly go back to being a normal citizen and believe everything you're told again. You just move on to harder and harder stuff..

And those discoveries and connections are not useful for anyone else except yourself. So it's like an addiction of chasing the ever-illusive holy grail of proof.

Wonderfully put by each of you. Both are very much about the chase.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Cosmic_Reality
#142 Posted : 7/19/2012 6:24:05 AM

***Colony Wars***

Saidin wrote:
Censorship is bad....mmmmkay?

Which is better? To disclipine some members who cannot play nice on an internet forum? Or restrict the free flow of ideas?

If these topics come up in the appropiate sub-forum and spark debate so be it. If members cannot discuss these topics without working themselves into a lather, then they should avoid those topics.

Part of the reason I love this community is the openness and free flow of ideas. Some great, some not so great, but a great plethora of knowledge that has helped me grow in many many ways.

The idea that a topic, any topic is taboo here...just doesn't sit right with me.

I completely agree with you, on this. I dont think its right, to completely shut topics like that down. Especially about Big Pharma, its no secret, about what there doing, it dose. I love the openess here at this site, thats why I registered here. Smile I think when approaching topics, like that, we just need to be civil, and respectful Smile
But in the end it should relate to the subject matter here at these forums.Thumbs up
"Your mind is like a parachute, it only works when its open"

endlessness
#143 Posted : 7/19/2012 9:39:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

We've tried it for a long while, it didn't work out. It was way more trouble for the mods to have to keep going to these topics and reminding people to be respectful, and in the end, it didnt bring anything of value, just unproven speculations, paranoia, and nothing tangible to work on, whether on ourselves or for social changes. It just brought a victimizing un-empowering blaming attitude ("they are in control, they are bad"Pleased instead of empowering people to notice every single person has good and bad inside, so we must look inside and try to be the change ourselves, regardless if we're poor or rich, socially powerful or not. At any given time there are countless conspiracies going on, not just from the powerful, but normal people conspiring against each other too. This doesnt change the fact that CT topics are divisive, bring no practical benefits and just deteoriorate the atmosphere of the nexus, hence they are unwanted.

As mentioned before, EVERY human relationship and community has rules, it's an illusion to think there's such thing as "free flow of ideas", it's just that maybe you act in accordance with the (explicit or implicit) rules or not, and therefore notice them or not.

There are hundreds of places around where you can research and discuss conspiracy theories, please respect Traveler's decision that this is not the place for it.

Parshvik Chintan
#144 Posted : 7/19/2012 10:39:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
We've tried it for a long while, it didn't work out. It was way more trouble for the mods to have to keep going to these topics and reminding people to be respectful, and in the end, it didnt bring anything of value, just unproven speculations, paranoia, and nothing tangible to work on.

http://beforeitsnews.com...re_Conspiracy_Facts.html
http://www.cracked.com/a...t-actually-happened.html

these were unproven speculations at one point.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

endlessness
#145 Posted : 7/19/2012 10:46:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Your point in relation to our policy being?

SpireCatalyst
#146 Posted : 7/19/2012 11:06:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just don't do it...its THAT simple. One of those....no-go's. The mass majority here believes in fact, not speculation. This conversion should NOT continue. Take the conspiracy somewhere else. Because it is OBVIOUSLY is not welcome here. Where is the debate?
"..I find myself stirred awake by the ambient noises of the world outside and a realization that my train of thought may not be running on time…but I've nowhere to be...except here."

The Traveler
#147 Posted : 7/19/2012 11:26:20 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I think all has been said and that the message is clear:

CT's don't have a place on the DMT-Nexus for the reasons that are expressed several times in this thread. If you still like to talk about CT's then there is a whole world of sites available who will be glad to have you talk about it.

With this I will lock this thread to prevent circular discussions.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

SnozzleBerry
#148 Posted : 7/19/2012 3:27:18 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Parshvik Chintan wrote:
endlessness wrote:
We've tried it for a long while, it didn't work out. It was way more trouble for the mods to have to keep going to these topics and reminding people to be respectful, and in the end, it didnt bring anything of value, just unproven speculations, paranoia, and nothing tangible to work on.

http://beforeitsnews.com...re_Conspiracy_Facts.html

these were unproven speculations at one point.

From earlier in this thread
SnozzleBerry wrote:
There's conspiracy FACT and conspiracy THEORY and people often fold fact into theory, obfuscating truths that need not be. Remember the distinction and there's NO need for conspiracy theories at all (and we can still discuss the pharmaceutical industry's stronghold using facts and statistics that are easily obtainable).

The FBI assassinated and falsely incarcerated the leaders of major political parties in the US. This is conspiracy FACT.
The CIA was involved in weapons for drug deals (Iran/Contra) and then turned around and dumped those drugs into poor, Black urban centers. This is conspiracy FACT.

The US government adds fluoride to the water to calcify your pineal; thus inhibiting pineal production of DMT. This is conspiracy THEORY.
The Air Force utilizes "chem trails" to spray biological agents at high altitudes in order to harm or control the American populace. This is conspiracy THEORY.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

«PREV678