We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A User's Guide To Smoking Pot With Barack Obama Options

dreamer042
#1 Posted : 5/25/2012 7:06:00 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

This gave me a nice little giggle, figured I'd share. Laughing

A User's Guide To Smoking Pot With Barack Obama
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Day Tripper
#2 Posted : 5/25/2012 7:28:22 PM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
meh. Just makes him look like a bigger DB. He knows its treated unfairly in the context of the law and doesn't use the power he has to do the right thing.

Some great leader, the only funny thing about it is how it makes him look like a total hack and corporate sellout.

Penn pretty much hits the nail on the head on this issue-

"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.โ€ - Wendell Berry

SnozzleBerry
#3 Posted : 5/25/2012 7:33:01 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

The Day Tripper wrote:
...the only funny thing about it is how it makes him look like a total hack and corporate sellout.

Whereas his (and his cronies'Pleased entire political history of wall street funding didn't...?

RazzchoomRazz
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

Tokapelli
#4 Posted : 5/25/2012 8:21:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lol thats cool, too bad he turned his back on it.

Parshvik Chintan
#5 Posted : 5/25/2012 9:40:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Day Tripper wrote:
a total hack and corporate sellout.

a politician who is a corporate sellout?
next you will tell me that he is a liar too...

also thanks for the link, i love Penn.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน